Company Directory | credit-acceptance-corp
Approximately 92 Reports Found

Jan 07 2012
Credit Acceptance Corp On Dec 27th I called Credit Acceptance Corp (CAC) to stop my auto withdrawl of $239.50 from deducting from my ING bank account. I've been paying on my car loan for a year, but came across financial tr Southfield, Michigan On Time? Author: Manchester, Connecticut Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

Aug 26 2011
Credit Acceptance Corp have not returned our first payment, we decided to pay cash for the car, and we still have not recieved our payment back after numerous calls, never a supervisor available, it has been over 8 weeks an Detroit, Michigan What you say makes no sense Author: Franklinville, New Jersey Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Detroit, Michigan

May 16 2011
credit acceptance corporation i am being charged 6899.94 cents for a vehicle i no longer have i and my son were lied to by the dealer for t smithfield, Michigan
Bobby Edwards Author: mobile, Alabama Car Financing: credit acceptance corporation smithfield, Michigan

Apr 04 2011
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP. MAD MOTOR CARS, STUART FLORIDA PT CRUISER WAS PURCHASED FROM MAD MOTOR CARS IN STUART, FL. AND FINANCED THRU CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP. Internet
MAD MOTORS CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Author: Stuart, Florida Financial Services: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP. Internet

Dec 22 2010
Credit Acceptance Corp CAC Never late, but they said I was Southfield, Michigan Author: United States, Illinois Loans: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

Sep 25 2010
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Deceitful, misleading crooks Internet Check the VIN Author: Durango, Colorado Car Financing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Internet

Sep 20 2010
Credit Acceptance Corp in Detroit,Mi Wrongful repo, Internet The 3rd of the month comes before the 20th of the month each and every month! Author: , Maryland Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp in Detroit,Mi Internet

Sep 17 2010
Credit Acceptance Corp They do not care if they rip you off, wasnt even a week late on my payment! southfield , Michigan Who Forced You Into This? Author: mt orab, Ohio Credit Acceptance Corp southfield, Michigan

Sep 03 2010
Credit Acceptance Corp I filled out my check incorrectly, so my vehicle was repossessed Southfield, Michigan Author: , Arkansas Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

Jul 16 2010
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Even after payment arraignments they still sent it to auction Southfield, Michigan Wow Author: Hatttiesburg, Mississippi CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Southfield, Michigan

36, Report #619550

Jul 06 2010
Credit Acceptance Corp Ripoff fraud and Scammers Southfield, Michigan Great Job! Author: Itta bena, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

Jul 05 2010
Credit Acceptance Corp in Detroit,Mi harrasing,can't tell the truth Internet, Michigan respond Author: Hope Hull, Alabama Auto Dealers: Credit Acceptance Corp in Detroit,Mi Internet, Michigan

Jun 07 2010
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP my van was paid off and it was repo because the company said I didn't pay repo fees from last year Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Loans: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Internet

May 24 2010
Credit Acceptance Corp Rude and inaccurate account reporting southfiled, Michigan Author: Long Beach, California Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp southfiled, Michigan

May 09 2010
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP horrible company Southfield, Michigan response to your situation Author: Tamaroa, Illinois Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Southfield, Michigan

Feb 09 2010
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Stupid letter Southfield, Michigan I actually get this one Author: Hatttiesburg, Mississippi CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Southfield, Michigan

Jan 20 2010
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Took 3 years worth of payments, repoed, then 10 years later went after the entire loan southfield, Michigan They didn't deliver the summons to your home for a court date? Author: lima, Ohio Loans: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP southfield, Michigan

Oct 31 2009
credit acceptance corporation credit acceptance corp.. make a payment--still can't drive--whats wrong with this picture??? southfield, Michigan Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Car Financing: credit acceptance corporation southfield, Michigan

Oct 11 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp Credit Acceptance is still charging me and I don't have the car any more! Southfield Michigan I have had a loan with Credit Acceptance for 3yrs.. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loans: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

Oct 01 2009
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP THEY ARE CROOKS! I WANT CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! Internet How is this a Rip Off Author: houston, Texas Financial Services: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP Internet

Jul 23 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp. Credit Acceptance granted me a car loan but put a device on my car to turn it off if the payment was one second late. Ripoff Southfield Michigan Sorry to hear of your trouble, but... Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp. Southfield, Michigan

Jul 17 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp. SUPERVISORS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE RUDE AND LIARS Southield Michigan My FYI Author: Detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp. Southfield, Michigan

Jul 17 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp. repo asfter 1 day past due Detroit Michigan ARE YOU SET UP ON AUTOPAY ?? Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp. Detroit, Michigan

Jul 17 2009
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO BAD BY ANY COMPANY THAT IS TRYING TO HELP ME ! i HAVE BEEN PAYING MY PAYMENTS LIKE I AGREEED TO.EVERYDAY I GET 5 TO 8 CALLS. I FELL BEHIND AND AGREED TO PAY MY OAYMENT PLUS ADDIATIONAL,I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FROM CAC TELL ME TO BORROW FROM FAMILY TO PAY THEM ,,, SOUTHFIELD Michigan Speaking of rude Author: columbus, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

Jun 21 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp The Must Be STOPED!!!! Southfield, Michigan Okay... Author: columbia, Maryland Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield,, Michigan