Company Directory | credit-acceptance
Approximately 374 Reports Found

May 19 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance horrible Chadds Ford Pennsylvania How Would They Know? Author: Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

May 07 2016
Gts Auto sales/ Credit Acceptance Biggest rip off car dealer in st clair county MICHIGAN Port Huron Michigan Additional info request Author: Port Huron , Michigan Auto Dealers: Gts Auto sales/ Credit Acceptance Port Huron , Michigan

Apr 06 2016
credit acceptance repossessed car no warning detroit Michigan No one screwed you but yourself Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Car Financing: credit acceptance detroit, Michigan

Mar 21 2016
Credit Acceptance Rip offs Southfield Michigan What word did they fail to keep Author: Newark, New Jersey Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Mar 21 2016
Flagship Credit Acceptance Rude and neglectful represenatives Chadds Ford PA Finallly got it fixed Author: Bonifay, Florida Car Financing: Flagship Credit Acceptance Internet

Feb 22 2016
Credit Acceptance Horrible company to work with Nationwide Why should they take the blame? Author: Cambridge , Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide And It's Wailing Time Again Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 06 2016

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Took my monthly payments for over 2 years and repossess the car for $42 thats a computer error Southfield Michigan Author: Surprise, Arizona Car Financing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Southfield, Michigan

Jan 04 2016
Credit Acceptance corp I then had my car 2years 7months.  Nationwide Author: laurel, Mississippi Financial Services: Credit Acceptance corp Nationwide

Dec 24 2015
Credit Acceptance Corporations $18,000 in interest?!?!?!!?! Nationwide Author: Hinton, Oklahoma Loan Brokers: Credit Acceptance Corporations

Nov 23 2015
Credit Acceptance I received a truck in 2012 . Made my payments on time with Taxes I paid months ahead. I lost my job due to health problems. Kept in contact making my payments a few days late or 1 week tops . Made arrangements each time. I then had my truck repoed and then had to wait til Monday . Michigan Internet You've Come To Exactly The Right Website To Detail The Ripoff! Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Credit Acceptance Internet

Oct 28 2015
credit acceptance rip off suitland Nationwide Author: suitland, Maryland Loans: credit acceptance Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Flagship credit acceptance Very poor bookkeeping and customer relations Dallas, Texas Texas, Louisian Let's See.... Author: League City, Tx. 77573, Texas Car Financing: Flagship credit acceptance Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Credit Acceptance credit acceptance is nothing but a scam! La Quinta california Author: Palm Springs , California Auto Dealers: Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION RIPPING ME OFF AND GARNISHING MY WAGES SOUTHFIELD MICHIGAN Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Audio Electronics: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Credit Acceptance Corporation Garnished Wages due to loan balance South Plainfield Michigan Don't get greedy... Author: Laurel, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Credit Acceptance Corporation Internet

Jul 10 2015
Flagship Credit Acceptance Worst Finance Company Ever!! Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Why can't YOU let it go and GO AWAY! Author: Phoenix, Alabama Financial Services: Flagship Credit Acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Jun 07 2015
Credit Acceptance Corporation Guaranteed Acceptance...Try Guaranteed Thief Southfield MI Yes, it is possible you still owe the balance Author: Kosciusko, Mississippi Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Nationwide

May 11 2015
western diversified/cac gap insurance credit acceptance gap coverage huge ripoff Bannockburn Illinois Just Wondering Author: fort mill, South Carolina Car Financing: western diversified/cac gap insurance Bannockburn, Illinois

Apr 29 2015
Michael Sahlbach, owner of National Credit Acceptance, Inc. indicted by Federal Grand Jury for 6 Counts of Bank Fraud; facing 30 years in prison For those of you who have had a bad experience with National Credit Acceptance, this is for you. Roseville California
Author: San Diego, California Collection Agencies: National Credit Acceptance, Inc Roseville, California

Apr 09 2015
American Credit Acceptance A.C.K. Lies lies don't beleave a word they say they should be put out of business. Spartanburg S.C. Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: American Credit Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 13 2015
Flagship credit acceptance Deceptive accounting practices Chadds Ford Pennsylvania Flagship Credit payments Author: Georgia Financial Services: Flagship credit acceptance Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania

Mar 12 2015
Flagship Credit Acceptance Worst Customer Service Coppell Texas Author: Grove City, Ohio Loans: Flagship Credit Acceptance Coppell, Texas