Company Directory | credit-acceptance
Approximately 180 Reports Found

May 14 2014
Credit Acceptance Corporation Fraudulent and unethical business practices by Credit Acceptance and the dealer Alexandria Louisiana Author: ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana Corrupt Companies: Credit Acceptance Corporation Alexandria, Louisiana

2, Report #202567

Dec 10 2012
Credit Acceptance Corporation Odometer Fraud, Car Kiting, Don Foss will probably burn in hell !! Southfield Michigan Author: Middletown, Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Southfield, Michigan

Jan 06 2012
Credit Acceptance big warranty ripoff Detroit Michigan Author: erlanger, Kentucky Auto Warranty: Credit Acceptance Detroit, Michigan

Apr 14 2011
National Credit Acceptance NCA 173 legal loop holes to rip you off Sacramento California Author: Near Sacramento, California Credit Reporting Agencies: National Credit Acceptance Sacramento, California

Apr 05 2011
NCA Financial (National Credit Acceptance) Here's The Kitchen Sink Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Collection Agencies: NCA Financial (National Credit Acceptance Financial) Sacramento, California

Oct 15 2010
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE 10 DAYS OR LESS AND YOU WILL BE WALKING!!! DETROIT Michigan Author: garner, North Carolina Financial Services: Credit Acceptance DETROIT, Michigan

Sep 24 2010
Credit Acceptance Corperation ripoff! Southfield Michigan Author: Hudson Falls, New York Credit & Debt Services: Credit Acceptance Corperation Southfield, Michigan

May 13 2010
Credit Acceptance Small Print Rip You everytime. Southfield Michigan Author: Horn LAke, Mississippi Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Apr 27 2010
Credit Acceptance Corporation Calls me 10 times a day harrassing me at home and at work! Detroit Southfield Michigan Author: Springdale, Arkansas Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Southfield, Michigan

Mar 29 2010
Credit Acceptance Corporation Money Judgement and Doubled the amount owed ripoff Southfield Michigan Author: Southold, New York Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corporation Southfield, Michigan

Jan 17 2010
Credit Acceptance Lies lies and more lies, not to mention harrassment Southfield Michigan Author: Decatur, Alabama Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Jan 09 2010
National Credit Acceptance, Inc. A California Corporation; John J. Pugh: Lawrence Smith NCA is like a nightmare that never ends. How can an original judgment of 11,000 escalate to 15k. Well, NCA - gouging: I paid 9k on a demand; then had to have my wages garnished for another 3k; now because I filed a motion (pro per) to request that the judgement was met, I now owe another 3k. Help! I feel like I'm getting fleeced with no recourse. Accurate costs? Who knows? Sacramento California Author: Carmichael, California Lawyers: National Credit Acceptance, Inc. A California Corporation; John J. Pugh: Lawrence Smith Sacramento, California

Oct 11 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp Credit Acceptance is still charging me and I don't have the car any more! Southfield Michigan Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loans: Credit Acceptance Corp Southfield, Michigan

Sep 14 2009
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Blame the financing company when they finance cars that has irrefutable damages Southfield Michigan Author: Kissimmee, Florida Car Financing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Southfield, Michigan

Sep 03 2009
Credit Acceptance Corperation Not posting payments and harassing calls saying Im a month behind and tring to repo before my due date. detroit, Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Liars: Credit Acceptance Corperation detroit, Michigan

Aug 29 2009
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE They are harrassing me on a daily basis! I have recieved 35 phone calls in the last 3 days!!! They are calling even though I made my payment already!!! They are the low! I think we should all sue !! Credit Acceptance is harrassing me Day and Night Middleburg Hts., Ohio Author: Middleburg Hts., Ohio Loans: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 10 2009
Credit Acceptance Title Southfield, Michigan Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield,, Michigan

Aug 08 2009
Credit Acceptance Confused Company Southfield Michigan Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Jul 23 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp. Credit Acceptance granted me a car loan but put a device on my car to turn it off if the payment was one second late. Ripoff Southfield Michigan Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp. Southfield, Michigan

Jul 17 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp. SUPERVISORS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE RUDE AND LIARS Southield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp. Southfield, Michigan

Jul 17 2009
Credit Acceptance Corp. repo asfter 1 day past due Detroit Michigan Author: cincinnati, Ohio Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp. Detroit, Michigan

Jul 17 2009
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO BAD BY ANY COMPANY THAT IS TRYING TO HELP ME ! i HAVE BEEN PAYING MY PAYMENTS LIKE I AGREEED TO.EVERYDAY I GET 5 TO 8 CALLS. I FELL BEHIND AND AGREED TO PAY MY OAYMENT PLUS ADDIATIONAL,I HAVE HAD PEOPLE FROM CAC TELL ME TO BORROW FROM FAMILY TO PAY THEM ,,, SOUTHFIELD Michigan Author: columbus, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORP SOUTHFIELD, Michigan

Jul 13 2009
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE APPLY FOR JOB LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Collection Agencies: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jul 10 2009
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION CREDIT ACCEPTANCE WON'T EVEN REPOSSESS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE WRONG LOGAN Internet Author: north logan, Utah Loans: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION Internet

Jul 08 2009
Credit Acceptance USE SHADY CAR LOTS WITH LEMONS!! Spring Field Michigan Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Financial Services: Credit Acceptance Spring Field, Michigan