Company Directory | cross-country-bank
Approximately 577 Reports Found

Feb 25 2015
Cross country Bank Collection company from 720-464-6123 Just received a call asking for a payment plan on a credit card I never opened. They had it in my married name which I have only been married a little over a year and had my husbands work number as a contact number which I never give out. When I stated I never had this credit card and not since I have been married he became very rude and said well its under your social security number so it is your debt. I said I want it noted as disputed. I just bought a house over the last year, credit was under a microscope and this suppsed acct never showed up. Internet Author: Greeley, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cross country Bank Internet

2, Report #1202168

Jan 16 2015
Cross Country Bank Not sure Contacted me by phone and threathen to take me to court stating I owed them 3000.00 dollars for some credit card that I never posssed. when I asked for documents with my signature on them where I signed for a credit card.They hung up the phone. phone call came from Colorado. Colorado Author: Warren , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Cross Country Bank Internet

Feb 17 2013
Cross Country Bank charged me $14.95 per month added to my mortgage payment, without my written or verbal consent Internet OOPS Author: , New Mexico ORGANIZED CRIME: Cross Country Bank Internet

Nov 21 2012
Applied Bank Cross Country Bank Too Many Fees Glen Mills, Pennsylvania Sub-Prime Lender Author: Gurnee, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Applied Bank Glen Mills, Pennsylvania

Oct 29 2012
Cross Country Bank Harrassing me over a credit card debt that I never had with them and using a wrong first name for me! Huntsville, Alabama Author: Smithville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Cross Country Bank Huntsville, Alabama

Aug 16 2012
fncb inc cross country bank informed debt from 2004 never had dealings with cross country bank told me i had identity problem but sure it is me. unknown, Pennsylvania Author: hills, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: fncb inc unknown, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2012
Cross Country Bank harassement ripoff Willington Delaware Author: Anaheim Hills, ca Banks: Cross Country Bank Willington, Delaware

Jul 01 2012
Cross Country Bank rip-off Wilmimgton Delaware Author: dallas, Texas Banks: Cross country bank Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 04 2012
Cross Country Bank Some law firm Addressed me as J L Zuhosky instead of my actual name. Told me that it was back in 2001. Philladelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Austin, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Cross Country Bank Philladelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 23 2010
First National Collection Bureau They offered a settlement on a debt they took over from Cross Country Bank, and now they are asking for more money. Payments were on time. How can they be made to acknowledge the first agreement? McCarran, Nevada FYI Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Collection Agencies: First National Collection Bureau McCarran, Nevada

May 20 2010
Cross Country Bank - Boca Raton, FL After paying the 21.24% interest rate they charge, I still have to pay 50 cents to use the automated service for account info. Read more: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/cross_country.htm#ixzz Internet
sorry CCbank Author: Boca, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cross Country Bank - Boca Raton, FL Internet

Oct 29 2009
Applied Card - Cross Country Bank Cross Country Bank A $350 account went up to $2,300!! Wilmington, Delaware Author: San Diego, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Applied Card - Cross Country Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 01 2009
Applied Card Bank - Cross Country Bank Formerly Cross Country Bank Raised THe Annual Fee To Outrageous Amount Wilmington, Delaware Sign of the times Author: White City, Kansas Credit Services: Applied Card Bank - Cross Country Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 30 2009
Applied Card Systems Aka Cross Country Bank CROSS COUNTRY BANK FAILURE TO RECOGNIZE CLOSED ACCOUNT AND BOGUS LATE FEES Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Applied Card Systems Aka Cross Country Bank Internet

Mar 29 2009
Applied Bank - Cross Country Bank Multiple Fees, Charges for Services not accepted or used Boco Raton Florida Author: Manchester, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Applied Bank - Cross Country Bank Boco Raton, Florida

Mar 21 2009
Applied Card Bank / cross country bank rediculious charge Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Applied Card Bank / cross country bank Internet

Dec 30 2008
Cross country bank & tate & kirlin associates ripoff ripoff swindlers Philadelphia Pennsylvania GRAMMAR IS A WONDERFUL THING Author: dallas, Texas Banks: Cross country bank & tate & kirlin associates Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2008
Cross Country Bank cross country seized my vehicle Willmington Delaware Went to the Attorney General Author: Portage, Michigan Credit Services: Cross Country Bank Willmington, Delaware

Sep 10 2008
Applied BankApplied Bank (aka Cross Country Bank) charges late fees, over limit fees, does not credit account with payment timely Wilmington Delaware Author: bamberg, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank (aka Cross Country Bank) Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 05 2008
Cross Country Bank - Applied Bank Services - Credit Card Confusing horrible first time experience, terrible customer service, horror of a credit card. Cardcenter.appliedbank.com Florida Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Cross Country Bank - Applied Card Services - Credit Card Cardcenter.appliedbank.com, Florida

Jul 15 2008
Applied Bank, (Cross Country Bank) Applied Bank reporting to credit bureau information that is not mine and decline to removed Boca Raton Florida Author: Mayaguez, Other Banks: Applied Bank, (Cross Country Bank) Boca Raton, Florida

May 14 2008
Applied Card Bank , Cross Country Bank Charges Cash Advance Fees for online purchases and services. Wilmington Delaware Author: Girard, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Applied Card Bank , Cross Country Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 27 2008
Applied Bank - Cross Country Bank, Applied Bank ignores disputes to allo time for them to pile the $ s on Wilmington Delaware Why wouldn't you ask your son Author: Watertown, New York Banks: Applied Bank - Cross Country Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 28 2008
CBCS, Applied Card Bank FKA Cross Country Bank Fraudulant Collection Agency- Relentless! Ripoff Columbus Ohio A larger problem? Author: charlevoix, Michigan Collection Agencies: CBCS -Applied Card Bank FKA Cross Country Bank Columbus, Ohio

Sep 11 2007
Cross Country Bank Applied Card 4 years later i get another collection notice Boca Raton Florida Author: N.Ft. Myers, Florida Corrupt Companies: Cross Country Bank Applied Card Boca Raton, Florida