Company Directory | custom-built-training
Approximately 5 Reports Found

Mar 16 2013
Custom Built Training Took my money for training and never got it. I made several attempts on texting and phone calls then i physically had to drive to my gym location to see what's going on and why i haven't recieved any calls Atlanta , Georgia Author: Fairfield, California Alternative Health: Custom Built Training Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 09 2012
Custom Built Training Ripoff Sarasota, Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Custom Built Training Sarasota, Florida

Jan 03 2010
Custom Built Training/Affiliated Acceptance Company Irrational company refuses to compromise for funds paid Atlanta, Georgia Author: Herndon, Virginia Health Spas: Custom Built Training/Affiliated Acceptance Company Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 13 2009
Custom Built Personal Trainers , Custom Built Training All personal trainers that represent the represent Custombuilt in Dothan out of Atlanta and Florida and other surrounding locations. Presently charge my credit card account and personal trainers do not show up for scheduled appointments. I was told I could cancel contract anytime when ready;however, contract says differently. Internet Author: Webb, Alabama Fitness Consultants: Custom Built Personal Trainers , Custom Built Training Internet

May 07 2009
Custom Built Personal Trainers , Custom Built Training Scammed into a contract that I was not aware I was signing by unscrupulus company! Beware!!! Lantana Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Weightloss Programs: Custom Built Personal Trainers , Custom Built Training Lantana, Florida