Company Directory | days

Feb 07 2016
(skinshimmer) Mira Vie Skin Collection also Miravie Eye Therapy offers trial size of skin cream and eye cream w/o CLEARLY disclosing it is only refundable after 15 days & that it is autoship! Santa Ana California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: skinshimmer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Lazy Days High pressure sales, poor quality and broken promises SEFFNER Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia RV Dealers: Lazy Days SEFFNER, Florida

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 04 2016
creditacceptance credit acceptance they are rip offs i wasnt even 30 days late detroit michigan Nationwide Yet again.... Author: hobbs, New Mexico Loans: creditacceptance Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Feb 03 2016
NuEssence Eye Collection Deceit by advertising a 14 day free trial but it is really 10 days as they add in 4 from shipping, it is in the fine print but not on the click here for the free trial Santa Ana CA Author: Schertz, Texas Beauty Salons: NuEssence Eye Collection Santa Ana CA,

Feb 02 2016
Deal Extreme product not shipped,deal extreme has done nothing to resolve the problem and refuses to issue a refund. emailed responses state wait some days more .it has been more than 30 days since email confirming shipment was sent.Do not deal with these communists based in Hong Kong,China they are also associated with E-Bay. Hong Kong,China internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Specialty Stores: Deal Extreme Internet

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Jan 31 2016
Certified Distribution Specialists Said I won cash prize of $1,978,779.77 .send $30. To receive payment within 14 days. Which I did. North Babylon New York Are you kidding me? Author: Newhall , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialists North Babylon, New York

Jan 31 2016
Juvacellskincare.com SCAM! The trial offer I read DID NOT say to cancel in 14 days. THERE was NOTHING in the package box of any of the terms or conditions or even how to use the product. Internet Author: hanford, California Alternative Health: Juvacellskincare.com Internet

Jan 27 2016
Fanfiber Shipping delayed for over 30 days. Never contacted me for consent (FTC 30-day rule). Refused to cancel the order. Internet Author: New Jersey Clothing Stores: Fanfiber Internet

Jan 26 2016
Wondair vital skin care EPICFLW*REJUVEYE Scam! Advertised samples for shipping and handling fee of 5.97 and 4.97. No mention of a trial period of 14 days. California Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Wondair vital skin care Internet

Jan 26 2016
Le Jeune Ordered the 14 day free trial for a small s/h fee. 17 days later was charged 97.24, 3 days later was charged 86.52. I called them and was told I accepted their terms and conditions. Los Angeles CA Author: Davisburg, Michigan Alternative Health: Le Jeune Internet

Jan 26 2016
CARS Protection Plus I havd a car warranty with this company, it does not pay for covered parts, there are so many stipulations involved so that they don't havee to cover the parts for car, my car has been in the repair shop for 8 days, they will only covre 25.00 for the rental car, stating, they only cover 8.8 hrs which is the amount of time it takes to repair the transmission...Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Murrysbille, Pennsylvania

Jan 25 2016
yourrent2own.com Rip off monthly money after signing up for free 7 days-cancelled & they kept charging me monthly even after I cancelled. No way to contact & bank kept taking out, wanted me to close account to get $$ back. Nationwide Author: West middlesex, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: yourrent2own.com Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga BIGGEST AND MOST HEARTLESS COMPANY DOING BUSINESS IN ATLANTA. OUT 3 TIMES TO FIX THE HEAT, SEND INCOMPETENT CONTRACTORS. CHILDREN FREEZING AND THEY COULD CARE LESS. WANT THEM TO SPEND 3 DAYS FREEZING. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW CHILDREN TO FREEZE. IF THEY ARE SO C THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR RIPOFF lagrange Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga lagrange, Georgia

Jan 25 2016
Kohls Charge Card Reported deliquency and f***ed my credit report for $40 of purchase not paid in 20 days Dallas, TX Nationwide Typical Modern Mentality Author: Texas Clothing Stores: Kohls Charge Card Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Jump Around Party Rentals CANCELLED EVENT 5 DAYS BEFORE AND DIDN'T EVEN REFUND DEPOSIT!!! Huntington Station New York Author: New York Festivals & Event Services: Jump Around Party Rentals Huntingtom Station, New York

Jan 25 2016
A Small Orange LLC ASOasmallorange.com 20 days and no response to request to close acct ticket. Chat support told me to be patient. 20 days! Austin Texas Author: palm coast, Florida Web Hosting: A Small Orange LLC Internet

Jan 24 2016
TV Superstores online business , selling TV. On november 28 , 2015 days after thanksgiving this company advertised discounts for the TV they are selling. Brooklyn NY Internet Author: Glen Ellyn , Illinois TVs & VCRs: TV Superstores Internet

25, Report #1281983

Jan 24 2016
Uber Uber over charging customers days after ride World Wide Nationwide Author: Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Uber Nationwide