Company Directory | days

Oct 14 2016
SkinNoir REJUVA COMPLEX SKINCARE, LTD. The come on was great! The reviews seemed good. Unfortunately didn't check the scam category. Got the trial and even purchased one product. No where in plain sight or anywhere else, could I find informed you that you would be charged for the product after 30 days -- I think that's why they call it a trial so you can try before you buy. SanaAna California Author: Texas Beauty Salons: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 14 2016

Oct 13 2016
Fathom Events with AMC Theaters and Open Road Films I Paid Fathom Events to see an interview with film maker Olive Stone and Edward Snowden. AMC theater staff said they didn't know how to get it going. So the interview did not happen. I emailed Fathom Events and they said they were working the problem, in conjunction with Open Road Films. I waited 10 days and never received a reply from Fathom Events. I emailed them again, I waited several day and now here I am. greenwood village Colorado Author: phoenix, Arizona Theaters: Fathom Events greenwood village, Colorado

Oct 12 2016
ReVItalize Age Defying Skin Serum As written in the last report, the trial period is 14 days, they send thr product with no packing slip or paperwork to be able to cancel then charged 4.95 + 1.00 then a month later charged me 89.95 and took me a while to contact them Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: ny, New York Drug Manufacturers: ReVItalize Age Defying Skin Serum Internet

Oct 11 2016
07:49 PM Paid for one month by prepaid Visa 21.95 and can not get into account contacted support and was told to wait two business days to correct problem never happened still can't get into account. They will not get your money if you use prepaid all I lost is 21.95 so I guess I prevailed on that scam .they wont get any more money from me .lol. Internet Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 11 2016
Hotel Grand Bach In September I booked a twinbedroom for 2 days through the website Wotif advertised this hotel as a 4.5/5 star hotel. On arriving we found that the room for which I was charged $216 per night was too small, with the beds occupying the whole room with about 6 inches on one wall to walk around.  Kyoto, Kyoto-fu, 600-8004 Japan Internet and Nationwide Author: Clayfield, Hotel: Hotel Grand Bach Internet

Oct 10 2016
Hydramatrix MD I ordered for free trial only having to pay shipping. Days later I get charged $88 from another company, I never agreeed to pay the amount they took from my credit card. It is a scam! Emeryville California
Author: Sudan, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Hydramatrix MD Emeryville , California

Oct 10 2016
High line custom Jewlery, They Took my credit card information then said they would get back to me in five days I told him that was unacceptable and that I would like them to charge the card now an overnight the merchandise and he hung up on me after already providing them my credit card information. I canceled my credit card immediately in here to warn everyone about their shady business California Nationwide Author: NA, Alabama Questionable Activities: High line custom Jewlery Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Revitalize skin serum Find Claims to be a limited number of free 14 day trials, but is a membership based program 4.95 for 1st 14 days then 98.95 for remains 14. And 98.95/mo. You must open and read fine print to get details. This is not on recept. Nor do they send receipt when 2nd charge hits account. Las Vegas, nv Internet Author: Colorado Alternative Health: Revitalize skin serum Internet

Oct 10 2016
Lash Serum Plus Took $89.95 out of my account saying I didn't cancel within 14 days. I understand they are known to do this Scottsdale Arizona Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Health Spas: Marge Wilkinson Arizona

Oct 10 2016
Boost Mobile Store Leased a cell phone. Was informed that I could pay off anytime I wanted in a period of 90 days. Was not informed that a 20% fee would be charged fof paying off in the term they said that I could do. Was not told about the penalties. brandon Florida Which means.... Author: brandon, Florida Telephones: Smartpay Leasing, Boost Mobile brandon, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

Oct 10 2016
invest-in-thailand I am a web designer based in INDIA and here is the link of my profile where i worked one of the person from IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia hire me for make changes in website , and said that he will pay me $100 for the work and i resolved many issues in 2 days like , MOBILE ISSUE, Layout Issue and so on.... but after 2 days of my work he disappear and never come to skype and also never paid for my 2 days work in which i resolved all his website issues.  So BE AWARE FROM IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia Bangkok Thailand
Fake excuse to save reputation Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: invest-in-thailand Internet

Oct 09 2016
Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Rip off for $1400-Sofa Went On Sale 6 Days After Purchase-Would Not Price Protect Me Princeton New Jersey Author: West Windsor, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ethan Allen Retail Inc. Princeton, New Jersey

Oct 09 2016
.lumber liquidators. sold me a glue down wood floor which the installer blowing me off for 2 days finally started installing the floor but it was defective as there were wide spacing between the boards so the installers torn it out  tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa , Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: .lumber liquidators. Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York
42, Report #1332019

Oct 07 2016
Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Fraud Sanjay Orpe I Would Like Bring Into Your Kind Notice, That I Have Deal With M/S Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited, On Behalf Of Sanjay Orpe ,Joint Director, On Dated: 26.08.2016, Through Email & Phone Call, I Confirm Me For An Order Of A B2B Database Of FOOD INDUSTRY. He Promise With Me That MAke The Payment Within 1-2 Days Through NEFT. Pune Maharashtra Author: Delhi, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Pune , Maine
43, Report #1331937

Oct 06 2016
Harglo trucking LLC Gloria Never paid me for 30 days OTR Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas Travel Companies: Harglo trucking LLC Irving, Texas

Oct 05 2016
SkinComplexRX This company subcontracts many marketers to sell its products, each of which owns their own web site and method of advertisement. If google the name of the product you will come up with different links for different companies and the wording /skin-complex-rx follows their URL address. These advertisers don't tell you about the 14 day trial after which they charge you. Some of them indicate a 30 day supply trial that refers to the size of the jar not the trial period. These other companies add a huge mark up after the 14 days. Since I didn't know about the 14 days and no paperwork came with the product I had no idea I was going to be charged $89.95 for the face cream and $85.95 for the eye cream. I never even ordered the eye cream in the first place. So I am contacting the US Attorney's office tomorrow . And I'm going to try to get VISA to reverse the credit card charge. I can't afford this. I only wanted the trial amount for $5.99. I was tricked and I'm not letting them get away with this Santa Ana, California Internet
Author: Marathon, Florida Drug Manufacturers: SkinComplexRX Internet

Oct 03 2016
Ericdress online shopping website I ordered four shirts and paid about $95 for them and they shipped it out on 27 July per records sent to me. 4 weeks later I received only one cheap looking shirt. I'm still waiting 65 days later for the others and they're either ignoring my emails or telling me they'll check with their logistics department or I should check my local post office China Internet Author: Accra, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Ericdress online shopping website Internet

Oct 03 2016
The dry moon group Jeff Sampson Worked two days then nothing. Michigan City Indiana Author: LaPorte, Indiana Home Improvements: The dry moon group Michigan City, Indiana

Oct 03 2016
Metroasis Terminated a student who was struggling to comprehend material for asking assistance from an older sibling on a take home exam the exact minimum days (14 days)into the program to hold student financially responsible for over 90% of the cost of the program Anchorage Alaska Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Metroasis Anchorage, Alaska

Oct 03 2016
storage treasures storage battles while storage treasures was launching their new web site had offer to not charge buyers fees and when auctions ended they decided to extend the auction 30 more days so that they wouldn't have to honor what they had offers their buyers. im not sure how auctions are run but im pretty sure this is against auction policy. i hope that many buyers that had this happen to will come forward and sue this company for refusing to refund the buyers that keep them in business phoenix arizona Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Auctions: storage treasures storage battles Internet

Oct 03 2016
Revita Youth skin cream would not refund $180 to credit card. Supv said I was 1 day late cancelling & it took 14 days to receive product. Rancho santa Fe California Author: coldspring, Texas Eye Care: Revita Youth skin cream Rancho santa Fe California,92067,

Oct 03 2016
Revitaline Revitaline Skin Cream, Revitaline Eye Serum Beware, Trial is $5.95 and then you are autocharged monthly, $93.00 per product. Their return policy requires that you notify them 30 days before shipment in order to get any money back. By the time you realize they are charging this, you will likely have lost $200-$400 of money you cannot get back even if you return the product. It is Oct. 3 and I tried to cancel and get a refund on a shipment being sent; was told I needed to notify them in August that I did not want it. No refund. Don't give ANYONE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. If it's a sample- they HOOK YOU AND USE YOUR CARD TO BILL YOU FREELY!!! Santa Ana, CA 92799 Nationwide
Author: El Cajon, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revitaline Nationwide