Company Directory | days

Nov 23 2016
The Deal Empire No product, no tracking #, no delivery after 16 days. Called & emailed to no avail Brooklyn Internet New York Author: Nashville, Tennessee Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 21 2016
JomaShop Joma watches Defective watch, less tahn 40 days old, Joma would not take any action for repair/replace. Watch was in $1000. range and they said tough luck! Brooklyn New York Internet Author: vienna, Virginia Jewelry Stores: JomaShop Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Lazy Days RV in Tucson Repair rip off Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona RV Repair Centers: Lazy Days RV in Tucson

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 16 2016
Garcinia Cambogia CP CoffeeToselectdiet Advertisement stated a trial of said coffee and the charge would be for mailing at $1.00. Nothing was said about automatic mailing after 14 days etc.  Unsure... Florida? Internet Author: Randallstown, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Nov 16 2016
Optimal Chemical, Inc. n/a ordered 12 days ago & have 2-3 delivery promise. STILL no product! Hollywood Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Exterminating Services: Optimal Chemical, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Nov 15 2016
GROOVV TERMINAL ONE BY TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES HEY HOLD YOUR FUNDS FOR DAYS Internet Author: Florida Credit & Debt Services: GROOVV TERMINAL ONE BY TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Internet

Nov 14 2016
Lakeview farms home delivery They sale experied milk that experies within 4 days of purchase and dont get all the bottle deposit refunded in full and gets restaurant depo eggs and say there farm eggs when there not ans his butter comes from the same place and he over chatges and lies about his product Fort mill South Carolina Author: Catawba, South Carolina Sales People: Lakeview farms home delivery Fort Mill, South Carolina

Nov 14 2016
Viator.com Viator Tours Held nearly $1,000 for 45 days for excursion booking only to tell us its not available Bahamas Internet
Author: Ocean City, Maryland Tourist Attractions: Viator.com Internet

Nov 13 2016
RIGHTWAY AUTO MUSKEGON I purchased an auto 6/2016, didn't receive the license plate for 6 weeks. I disclosed that I had a stroke, brain surgeries, spinal surgery, a rare brain disorder and had recently moved out of a domestic violence shelter. The car immediately had problems and it took them 6 weeks to get my license plate. They are required to give the consumer a license plate within 10 days.  Muskegon Nationwide Author: Manistee, Michigan Junk Dealers: RIGHTWAY AUTO MUSKEGON Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Nucharm Twinklerain all i had to do was pay shipping of 4.95 and 6 days later they took 89.95 and 84.95 and refuse to refund my money Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Nucharm Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
wi-tribe.pk/ Wi-tribe PakistanTheir service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period Their service is not an issue but their behavior is not good at all. I faced internet speed issue. I ordered 2 Mbps speed but I was just getting 0.04 Mbps. For speed proof image is attached. I locked my complain within the trial period. After many days of my complaint when I asked them return my money because you did not provide me what I asked for. Then they said we cannot because it is not in our SOPs. But when I ordered for connection at that time they told me about trial period. That if you did not like our services I'll get my full payment. I lunched my complaint with the trail period but they did not return my money. They are Thief! Islamabad Nationwide
Author: Islamabad, Internet: wi-tribe.pk/ Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Skin Royale and /Eye Royale Company Claimed product was created by Angelina Jolie. The cost was $4.95 and $5.95 to cover shipping and handling. 10 day later my Visa Card was charged $89.95 and $ 86.95. When I called customer service they told me I needed to cancel within l4 days because it was a trial order and they refused to credit my Visa.. What kind of misleading advertising is this. Total RIPOFF. I Santa Ana, California Author: Perris, California Beauty Products: Skin Royale/Eye Royale california

Nov 12 2016
essential beauty now skin reviveeye rewind silka skincare katierosy derma support Essential Beauty Now will keep charging you because you don't cancel within 30 days. San Diego Califoria
Author: Midlothian, Texas Eye Care: essential beauty now Internet

Nov 11 2016
Organic Diet Lab I ordered a trial size of this product just agreeing to pay the shipping cost. 2 weeks later my account was charged $180.00 and 4 days later still no product to return and the phone number ,which I had to look up on line, is unavailable. Tampa Florida Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Nov 10 2016
Thrive learning Institute; Internet Auction Solutions; E Library Membership @ http://elibrarymembership.com/index.html To sum it all up. I became a member of Thrive on Feb. 23, 2009. I looked at the program on that day. It took me awhile to check this program out. I saw they had a cancellation period of three days to get a full refund so I called them to cancel my membership on 2/24/2009. Was told I could not because it was too early into the program. Called the next day 2/25/2009--Same story; then I called on 2/26/2009--same story. I called one day after the 3 day cancellation period to cancel the membership and get a full refund and I was told it was too late to cancel my membership and get a full refund.   OREM UTAH Author: WAREHAM, Massachusetts Seminar Programs: Thrive learning Institute Internet

Nov 08 2016
Jackson Neil Us live delivery service Spokane Washington Was suppose to ship a Yorkie to my address for and price called said it went through check. But neede Id an special crate that was going to be 500. To rent as well as insurance for 400. Her name was Cynthia and Jacob days Internet There is no puppy Author: sparta, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Jackson Neil Internet

Nov 07 2016
Jessica Wistuk and Joseph Kuzmics Fox creek kennel in Buffalo Junction VA 434-374-8700 AKA Jessica Kuzmics and AKA Michael Wistuk Sold me a seriously ill bishon Frise puppy that died with parvo after two days of having him home. Buffalo Junction Virginia Author: Dunlap , Tennessee Dog Breeders: Jessica Wistuk and Joseph Kuzmics Fox creek kennel in Buffalo Junction VA 434-374-8700 Buffalo Junction , Virginia

Nov 07 2016
LuxDerma Be clear. You are billed for the Free Sample, and billed again $86.00 if you keep it and don't cancel your Membership after 14 Days. So, it is no free sample, it comes to about $125.00 for a very small container. I'm the idiot, who has ever heard of anything free and not being a rip off.Thank you Susan Sarandon California California Author: Columbus, Ohio Alternative Health: LuxDerma Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
select home warranty Delayed decision while we sat in 103F heat 3 days then denied with hidden clause then have not even paid the 150 nor diagnostic fee nor another claim for garbage disposal for 3 mos now no responses either Author: Austin, Texas Home Warranty Companies: select home warranty Nationwide

Nov 06 2016
Luminis Belle Époque Ordered a sample of their free anti-aging facial treatment and paid shipping. 15 days later noticed the company charged me two separate fees, one for $98.71 and the other for $99.01 Internet
Author: St.Paul, Minnesota Internet: Luminis Internet

Nov 03 2016
AgradeAuto Part Sent me a bad engine, won't return calls, suppose to be guaranteed 90 days New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Goshen, Indiana Auto Parts: AgradeAuto Part New Brunswick, New Jersey

Nov 03 2016
23andme Billed me twice Billed twice and could not get a refund for several days San Jose, CA Internet Author: san jose, California Medical Laboratories: 23andme Internet

Nov 02 2016
Bridgecrest Drive time Payment pulled from my account 3 days early Nationwide Author: Crawfordville, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Bridgecrest Nationwide