Company Directory | days

Jan 07 2017
Afs Lancaster South Carolina Took funds out of my bank account without my knowledge on days I didnt get paid and no phone number to reach them Lancaster South Carolina Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Accounting: Afs Lancaster South Carolina South Carolina

Jan 06 2017
Enterprize Rent-A-Car Audatex North America Inc.Canada Damage RecoveryMars Collision a scratch that was puit on the passenger dide bumper cost me $489.32. They added new metal and took 4.3 hours to fix. They charged me for 2 days loss of use. Kingston Ontario Author: Lyndhurst, Ontario Body Work & Repair: Enterprize Rent-A-Car Kingston , Ontario

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Satin Youth SATIN YOUTH INSTANT WRINKLE REDUCER Deceptive 14 day free trial offer only 10 days from receipt of product St. George Utah Author: Morgan Hill, California Drug Manufacturers: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 05 2017
Skinendear advertised as used and developed by Christy Brinkley The ad claimed they would send a 14 day trial. I cancelled after 11 days because I have a better product. They billed me approx. $90.00 for the product and shipping saying it was a 30 day product but I had a 10 day trial. They are very misleading. Nationwide Author: Greenville, Wisconsin Misc. Health Specialists: Skinendear Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Bohemian Guitars Ordered the Motor Oil guitar from Bohemian on June 4, 2016. Still waiting for delivery. Every time I have contacted Bohemian - no one ever answers their phone - it is not stop busy. Today their phone had a recording stating the number is out of serivice. When I contacted them by email a few days ago - they keep promising delivery for January 2017. These people are frauds! Atlanta Georgia
Author: Bronx, New York Internet Fraud: Bohemian Guitars Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Air Parcel Express, Inc. APX APX has refused to return my money to me after over 110 days Miami Florida Complainant's Response to Rebuttal by Owner of APX Author: Oklahoma Shipping Companies: Air Parcel Express, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Organic Diet Lab Organic Garcinia Slim3201 W Hillsborough Ave #153201 - 1160, Tampa ยท (844) 307-0835 tried it did not like it they keep sending it at $89 a bottle and send two bottles a month I returned 3 shipments and requested a refund only to be promised $180 would be returned within 15 days then anther order came and I was told to keep it Tampa Florida Author: Southaven, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 03 2017
Bobsoutlets.com Never shipped my COUNTERFEIT NORTH FACE COAT and has been 10 days waiting for my refund !!! Customer support phone # is never working and TAKES 2 TO 3 DAYS TO GET ANY REPLIES FROM EMAIL. IF YOU ACTUALLY EVER GET A REPLY!!! Internet Internet Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Bobsoutlets.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Acceptance Capital Mortgage, Louisville Ky Charged me for an appraisal for an FHA loan prior to the file number being issued and used stall tactics to delay my loan for 4 months. I was approved by another lender after dumping Acceptance Capital Mortgage in 20 days. Louisville Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Mortgage Brokers: Acceptance Capital Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Doux et Luxueux Luxury Skin Buyer Beware: Read fine print. Very short trial period. You will get billed full amount within 10 days of receipt and put on monthly subscription. Tampa FL Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Doux et Luxueux Internet

Jan 02 2017
Primal Health Ripped me off. The book is extremely basic and short for the astronomical price for the book. I was 2 days over 60 day limit since I was out of town for the holidays and when I returned I got no answer when I called.  Allen Texas Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Primal Health Allen, Texas

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Select Skin Coal Cosmetics Select Skin Free Trial 4.95 shipping 14 days then Charged 180.00 and locked in monthly subscription Valley Village, California Internet Author: San Clemente, California Beauty Salons: Select Skin Internet

Dec 30 2016
Champs apparel Champsapparelstore.com Package is 15+ days late! They keep giving me tracking number that hasn't changed from December 10th. Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Websites: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 30 2016
Psychz Networks PhotonVPS PhotonVPS.com Jimmy Lu Vice President of Operations BUYER BEWARE. Bait and switch methodology for hosting company. Selling service they know will not work in hopes you will upgrade. Los Angeles California Refund Request Came After 30 Days Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: Psychz Networks Los Angeles, California

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 29 2016
99SANTA I ordered the Christmas decoration that projects stars on your house. That order was placed on 12/5/16. I paid extra for 2-day shipping. I have sent numerous emails inquiring about my order. In return I am sent the same email telling me it is being processed. I have also been sent emails to rate their service. 4 days ago I received an email saying that my shipping charges have been r returned to my bank. That was also untrue. China Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: 99SANTA Internet

Dec 29 2016
hastings international silver oak casino winning is fun. getting paid on a withdrawal is not possible. i was approved for two wins of $2,000. each on 8/10/2016 and 8/28/2016. they claim to pay within 10-15 days after approval. still waiting dec.29,2016. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Casinos & Cardrooms: hastings international Internet

Dec 29 2016
prize candle LLC took over 28 days to receive candles, then I received them all broken. Wallingford Connecticut Author: angelica, New York Consignment Stores: prize candle LLC Wallingford , Connecticut

Dec 29 2016
INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE IRS, DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY REQUIRED ME TO FILE WITHIN 30 DAYS YET THEY CAN TAKE 6 MONTHS TO RESPOND BACK AUSTIN Texas Author: Mckinney, Texas Internal Revenue Service: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE AUSTIN, Texas

Dec 29 2016
HolidayFury.com Ordered my item 15 days ago, still no tracking number and bad customer service Internet Author: Chatsworth, California BBB Better Business Bureau: HolidayFury.com Internet

Dec 28 2016
Simple health insurance Just say yes to all the questions to get it thru even if you don't agree , anyway you can cancel it within 30 days Virginia Virginia
Author: Centreville, Virginia Sales People: Simple Health Insurance Internet

Dec 28 2016
Abella Mayfair Just a heads up to anyone thinking of trying Abella Mayfair, DON'T!! They are a scam company!! They charged my credit card $138 on Christmas day and two days later charged me an additional $128. They have a SCAM ALERT ABELLA MAYFAIR!! North York Nationwide Author: Elliot Lake, Ontario Beauty Salons: Abella Mayfair Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Said Kadiri Said El Kadiri, CEO of Travel Worldwide Cheap ,TWC, Said cancelled flight of tour group ,15, without our knowledge two days before Christmas. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Air Travel: Said Kadiri Internet