Company Directory | days

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet

Apr 21 2016
Orhni collections (Pakistan) Took deposit for the dresses i ordered from them...then stopped responding after few days...irs been several months, neither they have delivered me the dresses nor sent the money back. No one from them even replies to me anymore. Internet Author: Manchester, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Orhni collections (Pakistan) Internet

Apr 21 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. eGumball's approach to business is focused on providing the highest level of customer service in the industry.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc.pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Advertising / Deceptive: eGumball TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. eGumball, Inc. has top-notch customer service team that works one-on-one with each customer to find the right keywords & optimization plan so their business can be found online. eGumball, Inc. is always innovating & working to introduce new services to their customers. eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction program.

Apr 21 2016
American Management Services REVIEW: American Management Services, Inc dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, focused on providing highest quality management consulting services to clients. Operating simultaneously in 20-30 different states, focusing on providing outstanding service, quality results, & unique opportunities for all clients. *UPDATE: American management Services, Inc. pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the client, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. American Management Services, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
So.. what exactly does american management services do? Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: American Management Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Management Services 27 years in business, employs over 120 full-time professionals, all seasoned executives, working in turnaround management, profit improvement, cash management, sales development, succession planning, & strategic management throughout the nation. American Management Services' mission to increase profits, cash flow for small & mid-sized companies. Internet

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
stuff4GREEKS placed and paid for a garment bag the end of March, 2016. Attempted to contact business several times by phone to no avail.I have sent five emails to customer service..no response to my emails. I will never do business with this company again. Preparing to file a complaint with the FTC in the next few days. Atlanta GA. reply to stuff4greeks rebuttal Author: Chicago, Illinois Specialty Stores: stuff4GREEKS

Apr 19 2016
Rush Card Russell Simmons, Meta Bank no access to funds for 7 days or more. account balance amounts incorrect. funds missing. Nationwide Author: covelo, California Credit & Debt Services: Rush Card Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
USPS USPS, United States Postal Service Mail Opened, Mail Stolen, Packages Lost, Refuses Delivery On Rainy Days, Nationwide Author: , Shipping Companies: USPS Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
MGM Motorized Bicycles Sold us a bike for $509.00 didn't last 30 days wouldn't honor warranty cincinnati Ohio
Author: Cincinnat, Ohio Sporting Goods: MGM Motorized Bicycles cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 19 2016
Thrive Market thrivemarket.com I was offered a 1 month trial membership, free of charge (but had to enter a credit card). I placed 1 order and decided that it wasn't for me. I cancelled before the 30 days was up. I was then charged the full fee. I emailed and called multiple times before I was finally able to speak with a human. Internet Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Misc. Health Specialists: Thrive Market Internet

Apr 19 2016
TD Auto Finance Holding my refund for 20 days are more, charge me interest but refusing to pay me interest while waiting on my refund Lewiston Maine Author: Ellenwood , Georgia Commerical Lending Firm: TD Auto Finance Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC BRANDON MOORE CEO, MICHAEL SAWTELL GENERAL MANAGER Company offered free 7 days trial them made it almost impossible to cancel and charge me $49.95 IRVINE California Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: RENWOOD REALTY TRAC LLC IRVINE, California

Apr 18 2016
DermaFI Enhance Healthworks I paid shipping and handling for a free trial of their product and 14 days later was charged $89.31 showing as enhance healthworks. There was no mention of the free trial only being for 14 days and there was no information on the packing slip other than an 877# Ashtabula OH Author: San Antonio, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: DermaFI Internet

Apr 17 2016
Bernz Auto Inc Who knows. a rip off. bought a truck from him two days ago . tried to call him about tires he clams would pass state inspection. he wouldnt pick up my call then the next day he changed his cell number. warning do not buy anything from this pos. see you in court. you can change your number but you cant change who you are !!! north tonawanda New York tires Author: sardinia, New York Auto Dealers: Bernz Auto Inc north tonawanda , New York

Apr 16 2016
Goshopandsave Said I had won a $100 Walmart gift card. Needed to pay 4.95 processing. Tried to stop transition but was told I needed to listen to the end of solicitation so I could get transition number to call later to cancel. Few days later several drafts from my account. Cancel ed Internet Author: union springs, Alabama Liars: Goshopandsave Internet

Apr 16 2016
Wetakesection8 Promised landlord contacts, phone numbers didn't work , didn't find apartment and was charged 3 days after using the website once California Internet Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Wetakesection8 Internet

Apr 16 2016
Age Rewind it was DermaFi Cream before they were forced to close because of the same unethical practices Purposley confusing consumers with convoluded verbage. Jumping from 1 explanation to another one without consistently.A lot of work went into their contract, not only to hide important consumer information but to glide by the fact that the 14 day trial starts 3 to 5 days before you even receive the product! The usual time of the trial period starts upon receipt of product so you can actually use it. so the 14 day trial is really only 10 or 11 days long. This has been thought out and they cant be touched. I also find it amazing that the same product that did not work for me and cost 5.95 now costs me 92.00 and still doesn't work. La Jolla California Internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: age rewind Internet

Apr 16 2016
Lightinbox Sunyou Logistics Special Project Unit PM IH 64000 Malaysia I ordered Nail polish and they sent me one 11.5 ounce bottom and that was it I messaged them two days ago asking why was it taking so long to get to me they told me it takes time because its coming feo over seas I payed$ 45.00 dollars for All of the nail polish and I think they took a extra $ 43.00 dollars off my card not for sure because it was a pre paid card Malaysia Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Beauty Products: Lightinbox Internet

Apr 15 2016
Rapid fulfillment I ordered skin elements.they advertisedo $3.95 to try product. I got my credit statement where they charged me $3.95 one day, then .99 next day then 2 weeks later $97.83. When I called the company I was told I had to cancel subscription with in 14 days or I will be charged monthly. There was no where on the website that stated this. When I asked for a refund the said they will refund me only partial.they keep 40 % restocking fee.after several phones calls and threats to call BBB...they ended by off r in me $77.00 back. This remains to be seen I will be contacting the BBB. Pacoima California Author: north dartmouth, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfillment Pacoima , California

Apr 15 2016
34.99 Dollar Messenger Process Server Service of Los Angeles County is a RIP OFF! They told me they would serve my docs within 24 HOURS and 14 DAYS later they still had NOT served the papers!! Los Angeles, California Author: , California Legal Process Services: 34.99 Dollar Messenger Los Angeles, California

Apr 14 2016
Us legal service atty jeff morgan Good Afternoon jeanmarie aikens, This is to inform you that you will be going to procecuted in court of law within couple of days and your ssn has been under investigation and regarding this matter i attached a Notice so if you want to settle this matter or if you want any more information regarding this matter than you can call us back on number which is located in Notice. Thanks For Your Co-operation. Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Us legal service atty jeff morgan Internet

Apr 14 2016
RAC Acceptance Acceptance Now5501 Headquarters DrPlano, Tx 75024 a washer and dryer cost together 1000, Suppose to pay off in 90 days, couldn't do it, told me my payment would be 156. dollar, didn't tell me how many payment I had, charged me three time the price Plano, Tx La Have You Ever Heard Of Asking? Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: RAC Acceptance Plano, Tx,

Apr 14 2016
Bought painting from Toperfect is magnificent I bought on Toperfect.com, the painting arrived here in Sligo yesterday following a short delay at customs. In fact, I would go so far to say that it is magnificent. I want to thank their artist who obviously has an exceptional talent, he has really captured to mood of the original. Seattle Washington
thank Toperfect guys very much for all the hard work and very good service from Author: Sligo, Alabama Artist Galleries: Toperfect Seattle, Washington

Apr 14 2016
Nordic Arm Apartment Tells you when to cook, wear, turns of water and heat no warning for days Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Nordic Arm Apartment Aurora, Colorado

Apr 12 2016
CA GARCINA PRO FOCUS NUTRACA VEN CLEANSE PRO Gave me a one month free trial , for the cost of shipping only whicj was supposed to be $4.95 which was automatically withdrawn from my Visa Credit card to find out next day two withdrawels of $6.95 were made consecutively , Then 30 days later to the day an amount of $125.00 was made to my credt card Internet
Author: East Angus , Quebec, Alabama Weightloss Programs: CA GARCINA PRO Internet