Company Directory | days

Jan 25 2016
yourrent2own.com Rip off monthly money after signing up for free 7 days-cancelled & they kept charging me monthly even after I cancelled. No way to contact & bank kept taking out, wanted me to close account to get $$ back. Nationwide Author: West middlesex, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: yourrent2own.com Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga BIGGEST AND MOST HEARTLESS COMPANY DOING BUSINESS IN ATLANTA. OUT 3 TIMES TO FIX THE HEAT, SEND INCOMPETENT CONTRACTORS. CHILDREN FREEZING AND THEY COULD CARE LESS. WANT THEM TO SPEND 3 DAYS FREEZING. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW CHILDREN TO FREEZE. IF THEY ARE SO C THIS COMPANY IS A MAJOR RIPOFF lagrange Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Allstar Heat and Air Lagrange, Ga lagrange, Georgia

Jan 25 2016
Kohls Charge Card Reported deliquency and f***ed my credit report for $40 of purchase not paid in 20 days Dallas, TX Nationwide Typical Modern Mentality Author: Texas Clothing Stores: Kohls Charge Card Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Jump Around Party Rentals CANCELLED EVENT 5 DAYS BEFORE AND DIDN'T EVEN REFUND DEPOSIT!!! Huntington Station New York Author: New York Festivals & Event Services: Jump Around Party Rentals Huntingtom Station, New York

Jan 25 2016
A Small Orange LLC ASOasmallorange.com 20 days and no response to request to close acct ticket. Chat support told me to be patient. 20 days! Austin Texas Author: palm coast, Florida Web Hosting: A Small Orange LLC Internet

Jan 24 2016
TV Superstores online business , selling TV. On november 28 , 2015 days after thanksgiving this company advertised discounts for the TV they are selling. Brooklyn NY Internet Author: Glen Ellyn , Illinois TVs & VCRs: TV Superstores Internet

32, Report #1281983

Jan 24 2016
Uber Uber over charging customers days after ride World Wide Nationwide Author: Arizona Taxi & Limousine Services: Uber Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
Amazing Mutts Puppy Rescue Stacy Tilton Medina Avery Sells sick puppies, will not refund money if puppy dies within 5 days, and then blocks your calls Cream Ridge New Jersey Author: Cream Ridge, New Jersey Animal Abuse: Amazing Mutts Puppy Rescue Cream Ridge, New Jersey

34, Report #1281920

Jan 23 2016
All American Capital Group,Inc Voronica Telley Richard and Duran We were told that Allamericangroup would finance us in 90 days if we would pay them $2,995.00 we pay the up front fee and it been 2 years now and nothing. We lost our business depending on this funding and promise. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: All American Capital Group,Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Alamo/Days inn River walk Over charged,dirty room San Antonio Texas
Author: Converse, Texas Hotel: Alamo/Days inn River walk Texas

Jan 22 2016
OmniTechSupport Refuse to issue the refund they said they would after I spent 4 days trying to resolve the problem Internet, Internet Make sure you remove their software! Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: OmniTechSupport Internet

Jan 21 2016
express infomation systems in phoenix az. charge you for canceling your orders , even though you call to cancel within 10 days of receiveing your first contact letter from them phoenix Arizona Author: cal city, California Newspapers – Magazines: express infomation systems in phonex az. phonex, Arizona

Jan 21 2016
vivint vivint alarms ripped off my mentallly disabled grandmother, stuck her with 48 mo. contract on fixed income, wouldn't let me cancel it bc i was 2 days 2 late to help her north little rock, Arkansas things are more complicated Author: north little rock, Arkansas Home Security: Vivint north little rock, Arkansas

Jan 21 2016
Scalp Med Not a reputable company. Doesn't take returns for unopened product. Not 60 days of trial. Mira Loma Ca Internet Author: Cucamonga, California Misc. Health Specialists: Scalp Med Internet

Jan 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Didn't tighten the screw are the words of technician when I took our Nissan Altima back two days after oil change Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Crystal Lake, Illinois

Jan 20 2016
Vivint   THEY TOOK 644.00 FROM MY BANK EVEN THOUGH I HAD CANCELLED BY FAX 3 DAYS AFTER SIGNING UP Calgary, Alberta Author: Medicine Hat, Alberta Security Services: Vivint Calgary, Alberta

Jan 20 2016
Lifetime Fitness Cancelation scam. If you want free try out time, don't agree to open membership for 14 days cancelation. Commerce Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Lifetime Fitness Commerce, Michigan

Jan 20 2016
Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs I ordered 4 dresses from Especially Yours to a total of $386.00. 3 of the dresses were returned because of sizing and quality within 30 days (receipt from USPS to prove). The tags had not been removed; they had not been used; and they were all in pristine condition.  South Easton Maryland Author: Beaumont, Texas Clothing Stores: Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs South Easton, Maryland

Jan 19 2016
d kuzmin stay away form this scam pills are no good, they say its a trial but charge you twice in 14 days its a trap Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Edmonton, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: d kuzmin Internet

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Valu Pass ValuPass is a ripoff! I was called under the pretense that I had won gift cards to Walmart, then before I knew waht was happening, I was enrolled in all the companies that would be giving me my gift card from walmart. I tired to cancel immediately but was told I had to wait 14 days to cancel the offers. After 14 days, I called everyone on the list including ValuPass to cancel the memebership. I have since been charged 3 months in a row...I tried to call and speak to a representative, but could never reach one. Maitland Florida Author: Breckenridge, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Valu Pass Maitland, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 19 2016
Brand Rep I was very eager to use brand rep for their first page of Google promotion service. One day I was inside of my store when we received a call from a company claiming that they were Google and that they could get us on the first page of google.com in less than 30 days. Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Internet: Brand Rep Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
champions auto sales sold me a bad car an wouldn't fix it with n the 30 days tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: champions auto sales tallahassee , Florida

Jan 18 2016
Uniform Discount ordered uniforms for wife to get in 12 to 14 days orederd 12-29/1-19 not received can't contact them Atlantia Georgia Author: Lilly, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Uniform Discount Atlantia, Georgia