Company Directory | days

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Black Core Edge Max or Muscle Focus DO NOT FALL for this company or product. Please read their reviews. You will see all the negative reviews about this company and its products. The first charge you 4 dollars and change for the free trial and then they automatically take out 90 dollars every month from your account without you knowing. The CATCH is that you have too cancel your subscription to this product within 14 days of receiving it. There are (2) TWO things wrong about this company and its products. First of all the product DOES NOT WORK, and second of all the company is a ripoff. They WILL charge you without your consent. PLEASE...PLEASE read the reviews about Blackcore Edge. IT IS ALL...ALL...NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND CUSTOMERS COMPLAING ABOUT BEING OVERCHARGED OR CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT AGREE TOO. Santa Ana, California 92704-1392 Nationwide
Author: Tucson , Arizona Weightloss Programs: Black Core Edge AKA Muscle Focus Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Netflix 30+ Days for a refund? Absurd Los Gatos, California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Services: Netflix Internet

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
prize distribution services they claimed i was a winner of 1,823,976.00 had to send them 20 dollars within 14 days hewlett new york New York Author: MESA, Arizona Media: prize distribution services hewlett ny , New York

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 18 2016
Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango they refuse to refund my money- after only 5 days of recieving this product that dosnt work santa ana California Author: Jamestown, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Garcinia cambogia prime & African mango santa ana , California

Aug 17 2016
pearl-e-whites they tell you its a trial and you can cancel withi 14 days, but no way to get ahold of them Internet Author: TERRE HAUTE, Indiana Dental Services: pearl-e-whites Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
Case is resolved after 35 calendar days. Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 15 2016
Wonder Marketing Chelsey Saanderson I put up a two part display of leather/carpet cpr. After the 15 days were up and I turn in my paperwork. I was never paid Los Angeles California Author: Rocky mount, North Carolina Infomercial Rip-offs: Wonder Marketing Los Angeles, California

Aug 14 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered the Mickey mouse watch and I received an email saying that my order was shipping. It has been 25 days and I still have not received it. I contacted them wanting a status and have not received a reply. I am afraid that I too have been ripped o Ripped off Internet Author: Colorado Jewelry Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

39, Report #1320702

Aug 14 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers - AttorneySenior Attorney Warrant for Arrest, That I am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within a couple of days Kingston New York Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

Aug 13 2016
hardwareonlinestore.com Order Number 258117, paid money 11 days ago , no update on shipping nor responding to call or email Fort Lauderdale Florida Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Sporting Goods: hardwareonlinestore.com Internet

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

43, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

44, Report #1321972

Aug 11 2016
Atlanta magazine well here is my story. i ordered some magazines and i have not received them. i was being charged for not paying when i never received the magazines. also they were threatening me to pay $136.20. and if i did not pay them within 10 days i will go to court also i will be prosecuted. Atlanta Nationwide Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Atlanta magazine Nationwide

45, Report #1321907

Aug 11 2016
XR LLC Diddleworld Tried to return unopenef item but refused by isaac. Online states returns within 14 days. Exchanges if broken damaged or defective for same Huntington beach California Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Web Sites: XR LLC Huntington beach, California

46, Report #1321903

Aug 11 2016
Pureline Ordered Pureline Garcinia Cambogia online for $4.95. I wish I had researched the company closer. 3 days after receiving my order an additional charge of $79.95 was made to my debit card. I contacted the company and was told it was a membership fee. The company would not even speak further with me concerning the fee. Internet Author: Pontotoc, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Internet

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina

Aug 10 2016
Leifs Auto Collision and Repair They kept my vehicle for 33 days Tigard Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Leifs Auto Collision and Repair Tigard, Oregon

Aug 09 2016
New Brilliance This company had a free order offer plus a free shipping of New Brilliance product. After a week I received the small bottle and after a few days I was Charged for $ 4.94 and on the second time I was charged for $89.97. I was ripped off by this dishonest company. Rancho Santa Fe California Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Salons: New Brilliance Internet

Aug 09 2016
DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA THEY HAVE NO CLEAR COMPANY NAME Timeline of this transaction and to prove that this is a BIG SCAM. July13- I ordered for a trial pack of purecell eye therapy..july 18- received the item ,my surprise with dermasoft!!! aug2- 179.90 was charged in my account...aug5..i sent an email demanding refund ..they said the time lapsed already..how could that be july18 date I received the item..they debited 179.90 aug 2- after 15 days.. one day earlier before the 16- day trial period. day before I can notify them..they gave the n Internet Try Dermasoft Author: fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: DERMASOFT & PURECELL EYE THERAPY OF CALIFORNIA Internet