Company Directory | days

Oct 07 2014
ProDermagenix Michelle & Donavin (Reps at company) Offered free trial for 14 days for $7.00, product arrived 12 days later... trial over in 2 days and when I cancelled, they said I'd be credited and find out they charged me $129.00 internet Internet Author: Mahopac, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: ProDermagenix Internet

Oct 06 2014
jcb jewlrey scam, not free, free doesn't mean free, free for five days only burbank Internet Author: Salinas, California Miscellaneous Companies: jcb jewlrey Internet

Oct 05 2014
One Stop Maintenance Unpaid Invoice for Maintenance Services Over 140 Days Past Due New York New York
Author: Crown Point, Indiana Maintenance Companies: One Stop Maintenance New York, New York

Oct 03 2014
Peak Life Deceptive, unethical, advertising. Pay for a free sample and than 18 days later charge your credit card for 30 day supply. Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Drug Manufacturers: Peak Life Internet

Oct 03 2014
Prestige Management I was employed for a total of 5 full days totaling 48hrs from September 8th through September 15th. After my shift Monday evening I decided not to come back and that it just wasn't a good fit for me. I was hired in for 400 a week plus commission and bonus. During training we were obligated to sign an agreement if we quit or were fired we would receive a check by mail only via a 1099 and the hourly rate would drop to $8.50 an hour. I was exicited for the job at first and figured I was in this for the long term but once I saw the treatment of employees the demands for sales and a shorter lunch and no break along with the verbal abuse of employees, I decided this was not for me and I would move on no hard feelings.  I was supposed to mailed a check on September 26th for a total of 48 hours which I have never received. . Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company. WoodRiver Illinois Author: Alton, Illinois Employees: Prestige Management WoodRiver, Illinois

Oct 03 2014
Trip Incentives Canceled my trip due to typo error on their behalf, 6 months after I made reservations. 2 days before trip! Deerfield Beach Florida Author: cleveland, Tennessee Hotel: Trip Incentives Deerfield Beach , Florida

Oct 03 2014
ProGreenCoffee.com Never Received the 30-day Trial and Credit Card Charged $87.73 After 14 Days Internet Author: Redondo Beach, California Supplemental Health Programs: ProGreenCoffee.com Internet

Oct 02 2014
Pueblo Bonito Resorts illegal practice Refusing to honor my legal right to cancel the contract within 5 days per Mexican Consumer law Cabo San Lucas Baja California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Timeshare Rentals: Pueblo Bonito Resorts Cabo San Lucas, Select State/Province

Oct 02 2014
las vegas navada i came across a website i thought was legit, but i ended up bieng shocked 14 days later! las vegas nv Internet Author: plainfield, New Jersey Con Artists: las vegas navada Internet

Oct 02 2014
dowdy trucking verizon jetpack would not cancel after having for19 days althroug they said i could cancel after 14 days. i drive a truck for long distance and it was very hard to fins places to park and seek a verizon office. so i waited until i got home after running about 10,000 miles and they would not cancel the contract . i was told that this product would allo me axcess to the internet which it did but was so slow. i could not accomplish the paying my bills and axcwss my email in order to keep up with my personal obligations cordeele Georgia Author: cordele, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: dowdy trucking cordeele, Georgia

Oct 01 2014
Square credit card processing Beware dont use square they will hold your money for 30 days there a rip off Nationwide Nationwide Author: , Florida Financial Services: Square credit card processing Nationwide

Sep 29 2014
Square SquareUp, Square Up, T-Square funds on 90 days, account deavtivated, no explanation San Fransico, CA Internet Author: Auburn, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Internet

Sep 29 2014
Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Western Union Prepaid Card told me 499.00 was sent to Nigeria from my account. When I asked about a provisional credit while they did their investigation, they told me I would have to wait up to 45 days for the investigation to finish. There is one in Temple Hills, MD Nationwide Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Cross-Border Scams: Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
Automoves Andy leeds ,Wayne linfoot ,jsimons,hensens, agents christelle and nancy I was calling for quotes to move my vehicle from toronto to edmonton since the drive was too long and dangerous to go alone as my bf insisted ! Wel Andy leeds called me quoted 1260 to deliver it in 5-6 days to edmonton to my home  Toronto Ontario Nationwide
Author: Edmonton , Alberta Auto Shipping Companies: Automoves Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
Author: Huntington station, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payments Melville, New York

Sep 27 2014
National Debit Card Network REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: National Debit Card Network is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, National Debit Card Network enables independent business owners in U.S. & Canada to accept credit cards, boost profits with a host of merchant services, business solutions.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – National Debit Card Network pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Debit Card Network, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payment Systems Melville, New York

Sep 27 2014
Resort owner resales James Peters I wish to complain about sale of my timeshare for which I paid $595.00 on 2/22/14 and was promised the sale would be completed with an average of 90 days. 6 months no sale this is a scam. Debary Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Resort owner resales Debary, Florida

Sep 26 2014
Medicus Research Jay Udani (CEO) This company never paid the $500 incentive check they owe from over 110 days ago! Agoura Hills California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Clinics: Medicus Research Agoura Hills, California

Sep 26 2014
American International Medical Joe Avina ,owner , more than 14 days after receiving payement for stress ECG/treadmill, threatened me to cancel the contract if i called to inquire on delivery date. and was extremely rude and impolite. Sylmar California Author: Festus, Missouri Specialty Stores: American International Medical Sylmar, California

Sep 26 2014
National Debit Card Network REVIEW: National Debit Card Network dedicated to total customer satisfaction. National Debit Card Network 100% dedicated to its customers, employees, team of independent sales representatives *UPDATE: National Debit Card Network pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. National Debit Card Network recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Federated Payments - Federated Payment Systems Melville, New York

Sep 26 2014
cache valley auto sales Francisco and Luci purchased a used car that has engine oil problem for the amount $3800.00 and tried to return with in two days richmond Utah Author: Franklin, Idaho Auto Dealers: cache valley auto sales richmond, Utah

Sep 25 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help's executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: West Orange, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 25 2014
Sunset Harbor Resort 10/2011 Sales told us we were converting another timeshare To points, but we needed to sign up with RCI credit card& SH II LuxuRt Condo charged us $10,298.00 & we would get money back in 60 days or less & 120,000 pts would be added to our acct. Willis Texas Author: Pickens, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Sunset Harbor Resort Willis, Texas

Sep 25 2014
Walgreen Pharmacy Doubled prescrition price within 90 days EDEN PRAIRIE Nationwide Author: Eden Prairie, Minnesota Pharmacies: Walgreen Pharmacy Nationwide

50, Report #200643

Sep 24 2014
American Income Life | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Carlsbad, California Insurance Companies: American Income Life - AIL San Diego, California

feature