Company Directory | days

May 18 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered two skin care samples to try for 30 days. They charged me $97.00 without my permission. Pacoima California Author: Santa Monica, California Home HealthCare: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

May 18 2016
GiftCardRescue LLC Taken over 60 days to mail a check to me for sell order Columbia Maryland Author: Charlottesville, Virginia On-Line Business: GiftCardRescue LLC Columbia, Maryland

May 18 2016
sharper tone eye neuewin skinsation Company states that you pay shipping cost, then in 14 days they charge your account $98.71 and $89.77! Internet Author: Roseville, California Drugstores: sharper tone eye Internet

May 18 2016
Teppermans Teppermans cornerstone Bought new tv broke under 30 days and no return policy only lengthy repair Windsor Nationwide Author: windsor , Ontario Television Parts & Services: Teppermans Nationwide

May 17 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC 30 Day Free Trial drafted my bank $190 after 14 days, called to return unopened product, offered only 35% refund Henderson Nevada Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA LLC Henberson, Nevada

May 16 2016
Focus Nutra Intelligex, Amped Energy, Natural HealthProduct Shipping address: *** * ******* ***, Folcroft PA 19032 Marketing Scam. States 14 days to cancel but initial product arrives in 18 days. $170 already prior to arrival. Folcroft, PA - on shipping label. Internet Author: Chico, California Medical Laboratories: Focus Nutra Internet

May 16 2016
American premiere escrow llc they had me work for 30 days then didnt pay wages and stop answering the phone.. Internet Author: BELLWOOD, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: American premiere escrow llc Internet

May 14 2016
Rejuva Derma Unable to delete products not ordered-Charged full price after 14 days Largo Florida Author: North Yarmouth, Maine Beauty Salons: Rejuva Derma Largo, Florida

May 14 2016
Bill Weng NFL SHOP Bill Wengcustomerservicemanagera@gmail.com vipjerseyonsale@gmail.com I order jerseys online I was told that I would receive it they gave me a tracking number to track it on the shipping company I was then emailed and told that it was lost and I would be refunded in 30 days it's now been 2 months. China Author: Perth Amboy, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Bill Weng Internet

May 13 2016
kredit karz GARRY SCAM !! WILL SELL YOU A VEHICLE AND REPOSESS IT 3 DAYS LATER WITH THE EXTRA KEY THEY REFUSE TO SEND YOU THE CONTRACTS PRIOR TO YOU SHOWING UP BE AWARE THIS IS A HUSTLE... VALDOSTA GEORGIA Internet RIP OFF REPORT SCAM Author: chicago , Illinois Auto Dealers: kredit karz Internet

May 11 2016
ADCOR Industries Jimmy Stavrakis Refuses to Pay Invoice. Past Due 120 Days old. Broken Promises to Pay. Baltimore Maryland
Author: Lachine, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: ADCOR Industries Baltimore, Maryland

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 10 2016
theCars Company, LTD He told me it would take 5/6 days to fix my car and held my car for 34 days waltham Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Body Work & Repair: theCars Company, LTD waltham, Massachusetts

May 09 2016
NPF. Processing Department Supposedly has a check for ,1.2 mil. I just have to send 20.00 in ten days to receive it Plainview New York Author: Omaha, Nebraska $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF. Processing Department Plainview , New York

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 08 2016
N.W Company / Ramiro Bellucci I have a written contract hiring my services as an Logistic manager. I performed services receiving packkages, and then label and forward them to their destination. I performed services for 31 days, and the company owes me $2775. In which i was suppose to be paid on May 5, 2016. No one will respond to my inquiries about my pay. Via Antonio Salandra Nationwide Same situation Author: Canton, Ohio Questionable Activities: N.W Company Nationwide

May 08 2016
Network Solutions Charged domain reinstatement fee of $30+ and claimed I cannot reuse my domain with another provider for 75 days Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Internet Services: Network Solutions Internet

May 07 2016
Next level Nutra, LLC Getmaximumtest.com Trail samples turned into a charge of $190 that I wasn't aware of, supposable after a thirty day trail I was charged after only 14 days for not canceling. Henderson Nevada
Author: Tacoma, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Next level Nutra, LLC Henderson , Nevada

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 07 2016
America Vacation Brian James #0151 5 days & 4 nights at a five star resort for $149 per person Charge came from Mexico Nationwide Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Resorts: America Vacation Nationwide

May 05 2016
Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Refused to Refund my Money After Customer Service Rep Told Me I had 60 days!!!!!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landscaping: Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Loganville, Georgia

May 05 2016
HOST4ASP.NET ENDLESSFORC THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM / I COULD NOT GET HOSTING WORKING FOR OVER 2 DAYS FINALLY GOT THEM TO AGREE TO A REFUND / HOWEVER THEY DISPUTED IT AND BECAME A HUGE HEADACHE.  MIDDLE EASTERN Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Web Hosting: HOST4ASP.NET Internet

May 05 2016
Happy Days Boating Sold us a trailer that was illegal to use in PA - cost us 1K to fix Port Clinton Ohio Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: Happy Days Boating Port Clinton, Ohio

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida