Company Directory | days

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
12:53 PM Online shopping25 S. Arizona Pl Ste 410Chandler, Az, 85225 bought items on their sites, attempts to cancel some items and was given the runner around. Decided not to take receipt of items. They did not refund all my money claiming items were delivered to me. i do not have their items. Still owes me $151.09. I filed complaint with BBB for their city to which they responded that all my money are refunded and that they can show the receipt. I asked for the receipt and still no response from them. Days after my BBB complaints I received items from their company which I returned to the again but still they have not returned my money. . Chandler, Arizona Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Le Juene Agent Larissa #4821 I called within two days of placing my so-called free trial offer to cancel the subscription after reading the fine print.Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Beauty Salons: Beauty Products: Le Juene Internet

Oct 05 2015
Renue Derma, Dermaology Anti Aging, Vita Global Marketing, Find Beauty and Truth Trial period not stated, 14 days charged for product, only 35% back as refund, none of this stated in terms Internet Author: santee, California Alternative Health: Renue Derma Internet

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Renue Derma took money from my debit card without informing me. I ordered free samples, after 14 days they charged me $184.04 San Diego California Author: Monroe, Michigan Beauty Salons: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Sep 30 2015
AES Modules This Company is a rip off. 22 Days after sending my PCM to them, No part, no returned calls or emails. Jacksonville Florida MUST APPOLOGIZE TO AES MODULES Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Parts: AES Modules Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 30 2015
MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Tried to cancel order, but had no way to call then till my bank statement came in which at that time was way pass the 14 days that was needed Santaana Ca -Internet Author: Manassas park, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 30 2015
Game Insight Wont Respond To Request. Promised Answer In 5 days: No answer, won't respond to multiple emails Internet Just my 2 cents Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Game Insight Internet

Sep 30 2015
5xTrim Desert Botanica Was told it cost $9.95 for the shipping if I wanted to cancel I could and not be charged the $109.95. I called tried to speak with someone they hung up on me. They had already taken money out of my account before the 10 days were up. I contacted my bank a representative called them with me on the line they wouldn't let me talk kept interrupting and told me no refund and hung up again. Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Smiths Station, Alabama Weightloss Programs: 5xTrim Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 30 2015
Aristo E-Cigars Broke in 60 Days M corona California refunded Author: Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Aristo E-Cigars M corona, California

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Why Did You Wait Five Months? Call eGumball For Refund. Author: lenexa, Kansas Internet Marketing Companies: Egumball Irvine, California

Sep 29 2015
Public storage SOLD 13000$ DOLLARS WOTH CARPET AND PAD FOR 10.88 $ AFTER 13 days not late FELONY THIEFS !! ALSIP Illinois Author: Henderson , Nevada Auction / Liquidators: Public storage ALSIP , Illinois

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 29 2015
Dallas Pro Web Toby Lee Wilson Complete fraud. Paypal knew it from the get go. They decided to hold payment for 2 days due to all the red flags. Then he called me freaking out and I knew something was up. Then I researched him and found out this is a regular occurence in all transactions with him. Complete b******* artist. Whitesboro Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Computer Programmers: Dallas Pro Web Whitesboro, Texas

Sep 29 2015
event aces- ,PGA GOLF EVENT, the guys running the show DINO AND RUSTY DID NOT GET PAID FOR ALL THE DAYS WE WORKED, ALSO NOT PAID THE RATEON CONTRACT new york New York Author: avenel, New Jersey Catering: event aces- ny, New York

Sep 29 2015
06:12 AM Refuses to refund my purchase price after I returned the product in 10 days - they are criminals Internet Author: N. Babylon, New York Questionable Activities: Internet

Sep 28 2015
American Gold Label We got charged again 4 days after purchase. The salesman even made 2 imprints of our cc we are told. Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Door to Door Sales: American Gold Label North Carolina

Sep 28 2015
Don't forget to file your FTC report at Federal Trade Commission. about egumball Author: Jacksboro, Tennessee Search Engine Optimization: eGumball Inc. Irvine, California

Sep 26 2015
Springhill suites Arcadia affiliated with marriott They have made fraudulant charges to my credit card in the amount of about 625.00 us dollars. In 2 days. I looked it up and in april someone else had this problem too. And it seems to heavily involve all of the employees Arcadia California
Author: monterey park, California Hotel: Springhill suites Arcadia, California

Sep 26 2015
Transcity Limos SHADY BUSINESS STAY CLEAR NEVER USE PHOENIX PEOPLE!!!! Very misleading company!!! You think you are ONLY paying the fee you were given when booking then a few days later (after you have used limo) they charge your card additional fees for Garage to Garage What a scam! Never once do they tell you that when booking about the additional fees, even asking several times for an invoice. $357 over the original price given. By the time you find out about their additional fees you have already used their service. You have a history of fraud and misrepresentation as evidenced by FIVE consumer complaints to the Better Business Bureau of which you have resolved none. You have received a BBB rating of Fas a result. The Rental Agreement clause you have referenced in your defense does not support your position.  Chandler Arizona Author: anthem, Arizona Limousine Services: Transcity Limos Chandler, Arizona

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 25 2015
scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX ScoreSense Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: scoresense Internet