Company Directory | days

Aug 27 2014
Mr.Appliance Came for a diagnostic. Charged $162. For same. Said I need a hose for the dishwasher and that I would receive an email that afternoon with the price .Two days later they send me an I itemized quote for $612! New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Mr.Appliance Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift, LLC Internet

Aug 27 2014
lipozene i have gallstones and now need my gallbaldder remove . been in the hospital 3 times with pain this last time they kept me for two days california Author: los angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: lipozene Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
ACE CASH SERVICES CUSTOMER ID #: 56845689CASE FILE #: CP8 - 32547LOAN INFORMATIONPAST DUE AMOUNT - $856.24CREDITOR - ACE CASH SERVICES. You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, its SCAMM Nationwide Author: Cedar lake, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: ACE CASH SERVICES Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
Smartfares.com smartfares.com They booked a wrong airline and it took them 6 days, 50 phone calls, 10 hours on the phone and I lost a day in transit, to be fixed. These people keep repeating themselves instead of listening for the problem. dallas california Author: dallas, Texas Airlines: Smartfares.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
EdenFantasys.com Canceled Order Days Before Shipping. Shipped Anyways And Said No Refunds. Internet Author: Bloomington, Illinois Adult Book Stores: EdenFantasys.com Internet

Aug 26 2014
Zynga poker site I bought chips they took it out of my account and did not recieve them for 4 days Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Zynga poker site Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
2CLeads 2CoolCode.com SCAMMERS DO NOT HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE BEWARE SCAM, STEAL YOUR MONEY, PROMISE 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, LOSERS, PATHETIC Long Beach California Author: Ft Myers, Florida Internet Services: 2CLeads Long Beach, California

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
NutraShift LLC I ordered the 'free' sample and within 30 days was charged nearly $300 Salt Lake City Utah Author: Somerset, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: NutraShift LLC Salt Lake City, Utah

11, Report #1172073

Aug 25 2014
All Computer Resources I purchased a ECM for my vehicle that didn't work. I returned it within 5 days asking ror a full refund. They said it worked fine on their bench an wouldn't refund my full purchase amount. I wasn't driving their bench!!! It didn't work in my vehicle at all!!! Miami Florida Author: Holland, Michigan Auto Parts: All Computer Resources Miami, Florida

Aug 23 2014
UC Berkeley Storage Refuse to refund security deposit, lying that I did not file a termination file, which I did, on the day of moving out, well before 10 business days before the end of the month Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Storage & Self Storage: UC Berkeley Storage Berkeley, California

Aug 22 2014
Progressive Auto Insurance Progressive failed to order camera footage within 30 days Arlington  Texas Author: Irving, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Auto Insurance Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
TacStrap No product after 20 days and ignores emails and phone calls Danville California
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Guns & Ranges: TacStrap Danville, California

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
SellandRecycle.com CaliforniaCity San FranciscoAddress 301 Executive Park BlvdPhone 8885029582i SEND MY NOKIA 1020 31 DAYS A GO STILL DID NOT GET MY MONEY. THESE PPL SHOULD BE IN JAIL, I SEE HOW MANY PPL THEY HAVE STOLE THE PHONES !! HOW CAN THEY BE THERE? IM GOING THIS PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE WEB, HOW ,MANY PHONES THEY STOLE? IM GOING TO FIGHT FOR THESE PIECES OF SH* GO TO JAIL San Francisco California Author: baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: SellandRecycle.com San Francisco, California

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
E cig.com I placed an order 2 weeks ago. I never received notice of shipping. Then 3 days ago I received an email from the company that due to internal issues they were suspending shipping. I've asked for a refund in 3 emails and have yet to get my money back or find out when I'll get it back On line Internet Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: E cig.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
Howard Construction Howard Cummins Howard Construction was to supply a proposal for work on several projects. After meeting with Howard and making numerous phone calls to both his cell and his office regarding the proposals not a single call or email was returned. When I did reach the office or Mr. Howard he was professional and said he was busy and would get the proposals to me within 2 days. Over the course of several phone calls it has not been weeks and months and nothing yet. I would hesitate before doing business with this firm. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Builders & Contractors: Howard Construction Orange Park, Florida

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
NONO NO!NO! RETURN PRODUCT WITHIN 60 DAYS COST ME $200 LAWRENCEVILLE Internet Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Medical Personnel: NONO Internet

Aug 20 2014
1st Class Moving,Inc. Charged double the estimate - promised delivery within 7 days - no one answered miy call-still no delivery after 34 days Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: 1st Class Moving,Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
Dermagenix threatened to charge credit card stated the product sent to me wasnt a sample as advertized and i was over my 14 days trial limit Internet Author: Reynoldsburg, Ohio Eye Care: Dermagenix Internet

Aug 19 2014
Sensibly Slim DITTO. SAME SAME AS EVERY NE ELSE. PAY THE $4.99, 12 Days later, they take $89.95 UNAUTHORIZED. I had the bank on one line sensibly slim on the other. The banks are well versed in these scams. I'm going back to shopping in town, with cash. Provo Internet Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: Sensibly Slim Internet