Company Directory | days

Sep 02 2015
Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Purchased Iphone Unlock 30 Days later ICloud is still unlocked and phone isn't working. They've responded twice with your phone is 100% unlocked, but it's not true. United Kingdom Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Cellular Phone Companies: Official Iphone Unlock CO UK Internet

2, Report #1194851

Sep 02 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: oceanside, California Auto Advertising Services: AA auto protection

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

4, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

5, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

6, Report #1251933

Aug 31 2015
I Rock Bags Recieved defective item, no response from company in 7 days Sunrise Florida Author: Jamaica, New York Clothing Stores: I Rock Bags Sunrise, Florida

Aug 30 2015
Duvera Financial Easy Pay Financial They charged a ridiculous amount of interest when I had 90 days interest-free Carlsbad California That's Nice Author: Avondale , Arizona Mechanics: Duvera Financial Internet

Aug 30 2015
Vitier Beauty Recieved the trail cream and eye. It burnt all around my eyes and was red and sore for days. Could not see any improvement with the cream. It also affected my vision for the three days. Santa Ana California Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: Vitier Beauty Santa, California

Aug 30 2015
PC Experts 247 The rip-off artist took over my computer and made some changes so that I was able to send email. However, five days later I started getting This page can't be displayed messages and realized I could not reach the con artist by email. Flushing New York Author: Dayton, Ohio Computer Service & Repair: PC Experts 247 New York

Aug 30 2015
tillnews a list of names that piggy backtillnews.comgrade-news.comchiefquiz.comready-survey.comweekquiz.compersonquiz.com reading news and grading it and quizs on veidos tillnews and rade-news only reading the last 4 veidos but I have not got paid I have worked over a month and pay is set every 14 days I have gave then up to 8/30/2015 and have not been paid Internet  Author: Boise, Idaho Internet: tillnews Internet

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 28 2015
MiraVie, RPH*SKINERNGIZE, KVO*EYEPOMP Deceptive Offer for Free Samples, Charged Exhorbitant Amount in 14 Days after Ordering Santa Ana California Notified Credit Card Refund Author: Chandler, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie Santa Ana, California

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by: implementing excellent customer service and honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Real Michael Creek (Part 5) Author: Bellevue, Washington Jessica Horton & Associates Internet

Aug 27 2015
MYLIFE.COM PEOPLE SEARCH HOOK AND BAIT SCAM. IF YOU WNAT TO SEE A PERSONS RECORDS, IDENITY, AYTHING ON THAT PERSON THET CHARGE A DOLLAR. THEN AFTER 7 DAYS THEY CHARGE YOU OVER $34.00 J. IF YOU PAY THE DOLLAR AL YOU GET IS A PAGE WITH NO INFO. YOU WANT A BACK GROUND CHECK, THEY WANT AN EXTRA #35.0 TEY DON'T TELL YOU THIS . THE BAIT YOU IN FOR A DOLLAR MAKING YOU BELEIVE YOUR PAYING A DOLLAR FOR COMPLETE INFO. SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED MY SUBSCIPTION . ONLINE Internet Author: REDONDO BEACH, California Security Services: MYLIFE.COM Internet

Aug 27 2015
Angela Moran I paid $1000 penalty before my account was renegade but Angela Moran refused to reinstate my account even though I had paid my renege fee. Efforts to reach her on phone for complete 5 working days was tuated by her office workers. She has also fail to respond to my request to reinstate my account. Athens Alabama Author: HOUSTON, Texas Car Insurance: Jaden Cars & Trucks Athens, Alabama

Aug 27 2015
livecareer.com Myperfectresume.com Company advertises 14 day trial for $2.95 then charges your card 40.00 2 days later. Refuses refund San Francisco California Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: livecareer.com Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Movers of America and 4brothersmoving company ashley from movers of America Mohammad Hummad and Jehad Hummad of 4 brothers. We called movers of America to transfer our belonging they subcontracted 4 brothers and they price was tripled. They already have money in their bank and won't deliver our things and are charging 79 a days plus storage fees of 199.and they already have money in their account. They said they are putting out belonging for action. coral springs Florida
Spelled last name wrong Author: orlamdo, Florida Travel Services: Movers of America and 4brothersmoving company coral springs, Florida

Aug 27 2015
Ashraspells.com I was scammed by Ashes in 2012. Every spell I requested the price was somewhat reasonable. Days later she'd email about amping up the power for extra $$. Its been 3 years no results. And she's still pulling in desperate victims every day. Ashram is a SCAM Internet Author: New Haven, Connecticut Astrologers & Psychics: Ashraspells.com Internet

Aug 27 2015
Associa Hawaii Is being given two business days to rectify or problem or you'll be fined 100 more dollars not a bit excessive? Kapolei Hawaii Author: kapolei, Hawaii Real Estate Services: Associa Hawaii Nationwide

Aug 26 2015
Double Power Technology Inc. This company is a fraud my screen was broken upon receiving it , it suppose to have a 1 year warranty, upon calling them within 1 month of this, I was told I had to pay $40 to get it repaired I payed the $40 on July 31st then was told I would receive my tablet within 14 business days  Ontario California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Double Power Technology Inc. Ontario, California

Aug 26 2015
Joven Skin Serum Sereno Eye Cream Sereno Eye Cream Joven Skin Care-Ripoff Company-Deceptive Practice Take Offer Trial of Product but then whatever credit card you used for shipping they begin billing 14 days later over $150! Santa Ana CA Author: irvine, California On-Line Stores: Joven Skin Serum Internet

Aug 26 2015
Appliance wholesalers Complete rip off. Bought a washer and dryer. 2nd day dryer doesn't work,, they replaced it with the 2nd one which only lasted 4 days, I am on my 3rd one now and it doesn't work , when I called to have it fixed it took them 5 days to come look at it now it's been a week and I haven't heard anything regarding my repair. When I asked for a refund I was told they do not give refunds even if the mashing I purchased does not work. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Appliance wholesalers Tallahassee , Florida

Aug 25 2015
legalcpn.com legalcpn.com this company is suppose to provide a cpn within 2 to 3 days Internet Author: saint louis, Missouri Internet Fraud: legalcpn.com Internet

Aug 24 2015
Conns SOLD ME SOMETHING BROKEN AND TELLING ME I HAVE TO WAIT 30 DAYS TO GET IT FIXED! Round Rock Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
cellumis skin cellumis serum age defying free yrial only shipping cost of 4.95 14 days to cancel /scottsdale Arizona Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: cellumis skin scottsdale , Arizona