Company Directory | debt-settlement
Approximately 274 Reports Found

Feb 12 2014
American Credit Group Stacey Daggett Ripped Off $17,400 - No debt settlement - Increased debt - Almost lost job San Diego California Author: Chester, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: American Credit Group San Diego, California

27, Report #1120040

Feb 01 2014
National Debt Relief Review: National Debt Relief Group commitment to customer satisfaction. 100% money back guarantee, no upfront fees, free debt counseling session. National Debt Relief helps consumers struggling with unsecured credit card debt, medical bills, personal loans. National Debt Relief does not get paid until consumers' debt reduced. Consumers can rest assure, all issues resolved quickly as possible with National Debt Relief. Offering a proven alternative to bankruptcy. National Debt Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: National Debt Relief Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% money back guarantee. Free debt relief quote. National Debt Relief –debt settlement company. Dedicated to helping consumers rid themselves of burdensome debts. Specializing in debt settlement, negotiating settlements for thousands of creditors/ collection accounts. New York, New York

28, Report #1119714

Jan 30 2014
Law Office of Curtis O Barnes CalfinPresidio Financial This company scammed me for a debt settlement. This company made off with $13,000.00 from me. Anaheim California some more info Author: lakewood, Ohio Lawyers: Law Office of Curtis O Barnes Select State/Province

Nov 01 2013
Global Client Solutions NOT a Debt Settlement Company NOT a Debt Settlement Company Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Davie, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Tulsa, , OK 74134

Aug 08 2013
I paid $21,000 in Debt settlement and they change all of there contact numbers and now I'm going to court for twice the amount Honolulu, Hawaii And it made sense to you? Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit & Debt Services: Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 22 2013
Accredited Financial Corporation AFC Debt Settlement took their fee, helped resolve 3 out of 6 accounts , then turned my account to CLC who wanted more money Bedford Texas Author: Buffalo, New York Credit & Debt Services: Accredited Financial Corporation Bedford, Texas

Jun 27 2013
World Law Debt AKA World Law Processing IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN ITS A TOTAL RIPOFF....I entered a program of debt settlement which was advertised over the radio!!!!!!(terrible mistake). I had a debt to credit cards of over $14,000 and was paying too much and they promised me to settle the issue with my creditors for less and then they get a percentage when its done. 4 months down the road they deducted payments from my escrow account of an average of $271 a month without sending me any invoice of the hours spent on my case!!! How come I was being charged without informing me. A reputable Law firm should send invoices and state details of hours spent on the case. Phoenix Arizona Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Legal Services: World Law Debt Phoenix, Arizona

May 13 2013
patrick a sizemore paying global client solutions since sept 2011 524.00 per month on debt settlement n no payment has been made harrisonburg Virginia Author: glen burnie, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: patrick a sizemore harrisonburg, Virginia

Feb 21 2013
attorney Craig Robins i seeked the help of this attorney, gave him $5000 to pay for a debt settlement 6 years later i find out he never made the payment woodbury, New York Author: westbury, New York Liars: attorney Craig Robins woodbury, New York

Feb 11 2013
Careone credit I was told they would consolidate my bills and make payment arrangements with creditors. I only got more behind. Internet Care One Really Does Care Author: cuyahoga falls, Ohio Credit Services: Careone credit Internet

Jan 03 2013
Debt Settlement Usa class action? Scottsdale Arizona Debt Settlement USA class action lawsuit Author: berwick, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Debt Settlement Usa Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 18 2012
Omni Credit Services Failure to report debt settlement Tampa, Florida Author: The Dalles, Oregon Consumer Services: Omni Credit Services Tampa, Florida

Nov 19 2012
United Settlement Group In July I received a call from United Settlement Group offering help to me for my overwhelming debts. I spoke to Walter StaAna and asked repeatedly about the fees involved with this debt settlement, Internet Problem Solved With United Settlement Group Author: Crestline, California Credit Card Fraud: United Settlement Group Internet

Oct 02 2012
Debt Remedy Solutions debt settlement company that did not do anything but collect money from me and ruin my credit boca raton, Florida BLAKE KRUMME & MIKE ZADEH HAVE RIPPED OFF THOUSANDS! Author: north east, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Debt Remedy Solutions boca raton, Florida

Aug 10 2012
Mission debt settlement agency patric and boris took my money new york, New York Author: queens, New York Credit & Debt Services: Mission debt settlement agency ny, New York

Aug 10 2012
Oakview Law Group Nita Baker I was seeking debt settlement/ bankruptcy services from this company; however they have become elusive and unreachable. Furthermore, they continue to debit $600 from my checking account without my Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Oakview Law Group Internet

42, Report #919780

Jul 30 2012
tapit.com tap it Giancarlo Maniaci and his BF Brendon took money from me in Debt settlement. Now Giancarlo opened tapit.com he promised me leads and traffic he sent me bogu internet traffic. be ware of this shady outf Irvine, California Author: , California Internet Fraud: tapit.com Irvine, California

Jul 16 2012
Common Wealth Financial Systems NCC Offered debt settlement 75% off medical debt, accepted payment, then continued to collect debt. Dickson, Pennsylvania Author: , Tennessee Collection Agencies: Common Wealth Financial Systems Dickson, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2012
Next Generation Debt Settlement Next Generation Debt Restructure I have been paying into this program for 1 year and have had NO resolution or settlement to my debt. I settled 1 account on my own. . this company has done nothing for me except take my money. irvine, California Next Generation Author: Reno, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Next Generation Debt Settlement irvine, California

Jul 10 2012
Next Generation Debt Settlement Debt Restructor Group Cheating my Good Credit and my Good Name Claim to Pay off My debt I call Debt Liar's and I am MAD Irvine, California Next Generation Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Civil Rights Violators: Next Generation Debt Settlement Irvine, California

Jul 03 2012
Alliance One Receivables Management Inc. Alliance One Deceptive Debt Settlement Tactics Trevose, Pennsylvania
Fight Back Author: rocklin, California Collection Agencies: Alliance One Receivables Management Inc. Trevose, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2012
Discover Card It Does Not Pay To DISCOVER, card,! Ripoff Kearns Utah Not true that Discover will give you up to 2 years at reduced payments Author: LaGrange, Kentucky Collection Agencies: Discover Card Kearns, Utah

Jun 06 2012
National Choice Debt Settlement Group DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY'S SERVICES!!!! Just Another Debt Reduction Company That Simply Takes Your Money, Doesn't Negotiate Lower Amouns to Settle with Creditors As Agreed At All, Ruins Your Credit i Newport Beach, California Author: Belchertown, Massachusetts Credit Services: National Choice Debt Settlement Group Newport Beach, California

Apr 09 2012
The United Kingdom Paliament Committee Chairman On Foreign Payment Debt Settlement Payment ripoff London Orlando Fl. British Columbia Denise, Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: The United Kingdom Paliament Committee Chairman On Foreign Payment Debt Settlement Payment London / Orlando Fl., British Columbia

Feb 07 2012
American Financial Concepts in Garland, TX AFC **BEWARE**SCAM ARTISTS**STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEBT SETTLEMENT FIRM** Garland, Texas Author: Twin Cities, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Financial Concepts in Garland, TX Garland, Texas