Company Directory | dell

Nov 27 2015
dell Internet black friday dell xbox one bundle Author: westminster, Maryland Adult Web Site: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: dell Internet

Nov 27 2015
Dell Black Friday Xbox one advertisement scam Nationwide
Author: Rosemead , California Computer Manufactures: Dell Nationwide

Nov 26 2015
DELL BLACK FRIDAY SCAM Internet Author: Arcadia, Florida Computer Dealers: DELL Internet

Nov 26 2015
Dell Dell Black Friday Scam Miami Author: Florida Computer Manufactures: Dell Internet

Nov 26 2015
04:43 PM Dell Black Friday XBox Scam Internet Bait & switch Author: Oconto , Wisconsin On-Line Stores: Internet

Nov 25 2015
Dell Defective Electronics Terrible Support Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Dell Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Bargain House LLC Nick Nicholes, Bargain House, Pete Sold me 8 cameras &dell lap top. never showed up to install. no one ever gets back to me RIP OFF Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Bargain House LLC

Sep 21 2015
Ecyclebest Changed quote for dell computer from 86 to 32 then to $10 with no support feedback Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ecyclebest Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Dell computers Dell Dell will lie and run your credit many times Internet Nationwide Author: greenacres, Florida Better Business Bureau: Dell computers Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Ketan Pandya, Madoff, Morgan Stanley, Dell Ripp off artist Ketan is unlicensed and investing other peoples money and ripping them off. Madoff Austin, Texas Author: Bell County, Texas Better Business Bureau: Ketan Pandya, Madoff, Morgan Stanley, Dell Austin, Texas

Aug 10 2015
Dell Dell.comDell Computers Expired Warranty on NEW Product Purchase from Local Retailer Nationwide
PROBLEM FIXED!! Author: Jasper, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: Dell Nationwide

Aug 01 2015

Jul 24 2015
Dell Dell Deals are a Ripoff. Free TV is not free. Internet Author: EATON RAPIDS, Michigan Computer Dealers: Dell Internet

Jul 23 2015
Dell Waste of Time and Money. Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Dell Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 17 2015
Grundy collectors insurance / Grundy worldwide Philadelphia indemnity insurance company Representative was very rude they do not return your phone calls after three weeks of calling them at least four times a week or next still no phone call back when speaking to the lady she was rude on the phone after being rude she hangs up the phone and I face would they would even update us on the next up on the just very unprofessional it's now been three months and we still haven't gotten any results from the claim that was filed in May 2015 this is now July and after three weeks of calling we talk to a young lady with them and she tells us to contact their lawyer and she give us his contact information I spoke with the lawyer and he states that he doesn't have anything else to do with the case only thing he did was took our statement under oath and that was it so we called back she put us on a 15 minute hole and come back and tell us she really doesn't know what's going on and someone will give us a call back and we still haven't received a callback from from Dell warranty I believe is a rip off and no one should deal with it at all Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Tuscaloosa , Alabama Car Insurance: Grundy collectors insurance / Grundy worldwide Nationwide

Jul 09 2015
dell overcharge , add ridiculous fees . I have called repeatedly disregard my directions Carol Stream IL Author: Pikeville, North Carolina Computer Fraud: dell Nationwide

Jul 07 2015
Rancho car wash del mar, ca Got car wash False advertising on Internet offer Dell Mar California Author: Solana beach, California Car Washes: Rancho car wash del mar, ca Dell Mar, California

Jun 24 2015
dell computer dishonest company india Author: cheyenne, Wyoming Computer Manufaturers: dell computer

Jun 16 2015
Dell They don't offer a warranty like other computer manufacturers. Tried to charge $89 to troubleshoot new product. Round Rock Texas Not a rip-off Author: San Diego, California Computer Manufaturers: Dell Nationwide

Jun 13 2015
Dell Financial Services Predatory Lending, Scam, Fraud, Computer, Late Fee Internet Author: Powell, Wyoming Loans: Dell Financial Services Internet

Apr 14 2015
Dell Computer What A Mess Of A Company... Round Rock Texas Author: glendale, California Computer Manufaturers: Dell Computer Round Rock, Texas

Apr 10 2015
Dell Dell Warranty Worthless Surprise Arizona Nationwide Author: Surprise, Arizona Computer Dealers: Dell Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
iolo (system mechanic) avangate I used Dell to simply examine my computer. Was working OK. At the end said found some registry problems and had link to this company to check and fix the registry. Since I respect Dell I did it and was sell to me the program as a discount because I was referred by Dell. I run the program and fix what the program suggested. Internet Author: Scarsdale, New York Computer Software: iolo (system mechanic) Internet
49, Report #1220337

Apr 04 2015
Addicted to route 66 BEWARE of Addicted to route 66 Williams Arizona Author: Rio Dell, California Gift Shops: addicted to route 66 Williams, Arizona

Mar 18 2015
Dell Computer Dell does not support defective products. Internet The toady rebuttals are all techie BS mumbo jumbo Author: Timonium, Maryland Computer Manufactures: Dell Computer Internet