Company Directory | destiny-research
Approximately 150 Reports Found

Sep 18 2014
Destiny Research Center aka Maria Duval aka Maria Rose Valemont scam fraud deception extortion seniors hoax woodbridge Ontario Author: stony plain, Alberta Psychic: Destiny Research Center woodbridge, Ontario

Aug 08 2014
Destiny Research Center- Maria Duval Trying to be very convining that I WOULD be wealthy Sparks Nevada Author: Elk Grove, California Cult: Destiny Research Center- Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

May 25 2014
Destiny Research Center Patrick Guerin Maria Duval my father has the beging stages of Alzheimer's and these people send letters after letter he has sent money (cash, he says) i do not know how much he has sent but its close to $400.. i really want him to get his money back. and these people to go to jail from taking advantage of elderly peopl. Sparks Nevada Author: BREMERTON, Washington Psychic Fortune Tellers: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Apr 04 2014
Maria Duval destiny research I have been sending money for over a year with no returns for not being satisfied I feel taken advantage of they keep on contacting me with hope of a better future if I send them more money Chicago Illinois Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Astrologers & Psychics: Maria Duval destiny research Chicago, Illinois

Jan 06 2014
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval I sent money to her for lucky numbers and readings. She had a guarantee. asked for refund, didn't receive anything. Sparks Nevada Author: Alliance, Nebraska Astrologers & Psychics: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Dec 10 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Lies about Refund Guarantee Sparks Nevada Author: POWHATAN, Virginia Astrologers & Psychics: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Nov 28 2013
DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER I received a bunch a letter from maria duval saying that she can help me on my money problem,etc SPARKS Nevada Author: SAN DIEGO, California Astrologers & Psychics: DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER SPARKS, Nevada

Aug 30 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Total Fake Sparks Nevada Author: Montpelier, Indiana Astrologers & Psychics: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Aug 28 2013
Destiny Research Center Marie Duval My dear Elgurdo, I want to share with you the secret that brought me luck Sparks Nevada
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Aug 25 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Harassing pressure directed toward an elderly friend Sparks Nevada Author: Mission Viejo, California Psychic: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Aug 06 2013
Destiny Research Center Pshyic/Medium Chicago Illinois Author: las vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: maria duval Chicago, Illinois

Jul 25 2013
MARIA DUVAL DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER ript me off alot of thangs like my dignity and money Sparks Nevada Author: HANFORD, California Unusual Rip-Off: MARIA DUVAL Sparks, Nevada

Jul 16 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center psyhic wants money, claims she can give you winnig lotto numbers etc. Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Jun 20 2013
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval keeps promising to help me, but when I pay her she never sends me the information I requested. Keeps sending more letters and asking for more money. Sparks Nevada
Author: Walnut Creek, California Cult: Destiny Research Center Sparks , Nevada

Jun 07 2013
Destiny Research Center Longest Running Ripoff Ever! I've been plagued with letters from Maria for years. Huge Liar! Sparks Nevada Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Apr 24 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Centre Psyhic Rip-off Woodbridge, Ontario Author: North York, Ontario Bait-and-Switch: Maria Duval Woodbridge, Ontario

Apr 19 2013
destiny research center maria duval charged $145.00 for (so far) clairvoiancy that has not & will never happen. Sparks, Nevada Author: largo, Florida Cult: destiny research center Sparks, Nevada

Apr 05 2013
c/o destiny research center Maria duval that I could win 48, 750 for a start and receive the secret of the words of power and the activation table for numbers with great luck pontential sparks, Nevada Author: Conroe, Texas Bait-and-Switch: c/o destiny research center sparks, Nevada

Mar 19 2013
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval Psychic Services Sparks, Nevada Author: Corvallis, Oregon Psychic: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Mar 19 2013
maria duval destiny research center rip off sparks, Nevada Author: santa rosa, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: maria duval sparks, Nevada

Mar 19 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center I sent this copany 30 dollars it was a money order Sparks, Nevada Author: trenton, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Mar 19 2013
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval On 1/29 I sent Destiny Research Center $35.00 for a magnetic north stone pendent. I have not received it. They are a big rip-off Sparks, Nevada Author: Henderson, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Mar 08 2013
Destiny Research Patrick Guerin & Maria Duval ,Con-Artists PRAYING ON THE DISABLED, TAKING THEIR MONEY, Sparks, Nevada Author: Carriere, Mississippi Psychic Fortune Tellers: Destiny Research Sparks, Nevada

Mar 04 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Maria Duval targets seniors. I have asked repeatedly to remove my 84 year old mother from her mailing list. She continues to mail my mother trying to get money. Sparks, Nevada Author: Vancouver, Washington Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Feb 19 2013
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval Disturbing Mail Ring Asking For Money to Win Money Sparks, Nevada Author: Howard City, Michigan Cult: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada