Company Directory | direct-express
Approximately 203 Reports Found

Jul 04 2016
Direct Express Debit card for SSI benefits CoAmerica Bank Fraudulent charges on my Direct Express debit card card that my ssi money goes on now i have no money Dallas Texas How to prevent this in the future Author: Bridgeview, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Debit card for SSI benefits Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Direct Express My account was fraudulently used overseas and direct express will not repay me. P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide
Author: Hesperia, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express Nationwide

May 27 2016
Direct Express They investigate the theft of my card and they totally dropped the ball did crappy investigation and now I'm homeless San Antonio Texas Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Accounting: Direct Express

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Direct express AKA Comerica Bank stole $550.00 and refuse to return unwilling to help re-cover think it is a bank employee San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Direct express AKA Comerica Bank San Antonio , Texas

Mar 26 2016
US Direct Express Can't get through to customer service Internet Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Direct Expresd Internet

7, Report #1291927

Mar 20 2016
direct express bank ReportFraud@comerica.com. This is Michelle F . I reported to direct epress the time it happened yet they would not stop the payment, I could not get the fraud number or any assistance. This is the only income I have and taking care of a disabled chi disability benefits gone Nationwide Author: marion, South Carolina City Governments: direct express bank Nationwide

Dec 24 2015
Direct express Stolen identity Nationwide Author: Dania, Florida Banks: Direct Express Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
gas. station. at. 8000reseda. blvd. tarzana. ca. Kim. Robbed. Me. At. Gun. Point. She. Went. In. My. Pckets. Took. My wallet. With. My. Id. Sscard. Direct. Express. Card. She. Stole. My. Idenity. My. Ssi. 551. (((redacted))). Dob. (((redacted))) Adress. (((redacted)))Tarzana. Ca. 91335. I. Calle a. gas. statoon. where. kim. stole. my. card. got. da. money tarzana. ca. 91335 Nationwide Author: tarzana, California Adultery: gas. station. at. 8000reseda. blvd. tarzana. ca. Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
Comerca / Direct-Express Government Direct-Express Card For the last 8 years Direct-Express / Comerca has been stealing moneys off of my SSI /Government card & I have been Dened a yearly Statement . Nationwide Author: Detroit, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Comerca / Direct-Express Nationwide

Oct 27 2015
Comerica ( Direct Express) Delay tacticts San Antonio, Texas Internet Author: San Jose, California Credit Card Fraud: Comerica ( Direct Express) Internet

Oct 15 2015
US Direct Express Worst bank ever! Nationwide Author: La Porte, Indiana Banks: US Direct Express Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Sep 20 2015
Direct Express US Direct Express Deceptive practices, bad bushiness, Do not care about customers San Antonio Texas Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Sep 17 2015
Direct Express Direct Express Claimed they made a deposit but there was no money when i went to pickup my money there was no money on my card SanAntonio Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Direct Express SanAntonio, Texas

Sep 09 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank Over $400 of fraudulent charges ignored Nationwide From May To July And You Have No Clue? Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Banks: Direct Express Comerica Bank Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Direct Express CoAmerica Bank has Direct Express issuing and managing the debit cards for them on which Social Security Recipients receive their benefits if they don't have direct deposit to a bani account Direct Express allowed someone to call them, report my debit card lost, request a new card and address change change Austin Texas Author: Clinton, Maryland Financial Services: Direct Express Austin, Texas

Aug 20 2015
direct express card services ripped off my money and wont allow me to speak to or cancle my card and all my income is tied up im dying Author: crescent city, California Credit Card Fraud: direct express card services

Jul 19 2015
Direct Express debit card debit card fraud Nationwide Author: manchester, Georgia Federal Government: Direct Express debit card Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Rovelle/ Direct express say they refunded 84.00,on 5/31/2015 but i have yet to recieve it and direct express refuses to help me Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Beauty Products: Rovelle/ Direct express Internet

May 11 2015
Direct Express Picture of thief at atm stealing my ssi & direct express wont refund. Beaten for filing charges Nationwide Author: Morton, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express Nationwide

May 05 2015
direct express card I have been receiving social security benefits since retiring in 2008.Nationwide Author: laurel, Maryland Financial Services: direct express card Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
US Direct Express Card Comerica Bank Direct Express Card supports FRAUDULANT Scams Texas
Author: eustis, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Direct Express Card Texas

Apr 15 2015
direct express debit card service debit card & all $ stolen, filed a. dispute & was promised a provisional credit on the 10th Business day. exact words stated if iyou return your fraud queationiar with in 10 business days a provisional credit will be issued to your acct. on the 10th business day which I did return in. the. aloud time frame. but no credit & now being told there not garunteed they  Nationwide Author: spokane, Washington Telephone Answering Services: direct express debit card service Nationwide

25, Report #1220370

Apr 04 2015
Direct Express Hi my names is carla Bennett Texas Author: Kansas. City, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Direct Express San Antonio Tx, Texas