Company Directory | direct-express
Approximately 142 Reports Found

Apr 24 2014
US Direct Express Comerica Bank, Direct Express Lies & games to cheat me out of money I desperately need internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Financial Services: US Direct Express Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Blue Series X1 DIRECT EXPRESS /AWARD PROCESSING CENTER /THEY SAY PAYMENT FORM US BANK THE INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER/IN FULL GUARANTEED AMOUNT OF 15,000 KANSAS CITY, M.O Montana Author: cleveland, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Series X1 KANSAS CITY, M.O, Montana

Mar 06 2014
Direct Express Declaring fraudulent transactions Valid without any evidence San Antonio Texas
Author: newport, Rhode Island Financial Services: Direct Express US Government Debit Card by Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Feb 12 2014
Direct express AKA Comerica Bank stole $550.00 and refuse to return unwilling to help re-cover think it is a bank employee San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Direct express AKA Comerica Bank San Antonio , Texas

Feb 09 2014
Direct Express - do not let the name fool you. Do not use them. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Direct Express Internet

Feb 05 2014
Direct Express Payment Processing Svs false agreements..took money San Antonio Texas Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Personal Services: Direct Express Payment Processing Svs San Antonio, Texas

Jan 22 2014
Direct Express Debit Card My Direct Express card is used to receive Soc Sec benefits. My card was stolen from my purse by a family member along with two other cards. All of my benefits were withdrawn at an ATM machine. I use thesame PIN for two of my cards. The family member conducted business for me on another card I authorized them to use while I was hospitalized. They assumed the same PIN would work on the second card they stole. It did. Now I have filed a claim for reimbursement of those funds. In addition I filed a proper police report which was submitted to them. I discovered today they denied my claim. So I am out of the total amount of my benefits. I have a 2 year old son, nofood cannot pay my rent, etc.. san antonio Texas Author: south euclid, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Debit Card san antonio, Texas

Jan 18 2014
Direct Express US Direct Express No way to contact Direct Express San Antonio Texas Author: Barrington, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Jan 17 2014
Direct express Took over two weeks to send my replacement card and the proceeded to charge me twice plus the express shipping Internet  Author: Longview, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Direct express Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 15 2014
US Direct Express Terrible Customer Service San Antonio Texas Author: coeburn, Virginia Financial Services: US Direct Express coeburn, Virginia

Jan 10 2014
Direct Express SSI Benefit Card Cancelled my card on the first on January, apparently there was a fraud attempt but know one could tell me what may have been comprimised they said they would send another card, its not here, their still playing games, still no card, rent has been due. San Antonia, Washington DC Texas Author: sacramento, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Direct Express Texas

Dec 28 2013
Direct Express Comerica Bank Direct Express is a Green Eyeshade Feather Quill operation Internet Author: Glens Falls, New York Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
USDirect Express USDirectExpress US Direct Express US DirectExpress Useless and rip-off and nasty customer service San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Texas
Author: Pegram, Tennessee Credit Card Processing Companies: USDirect Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 20 2013
Direct Express Sceam San Antonio Texas Author: Kansas City , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express San Antonio , Texas

Oct 18 2013
Direct express credit card, Gave my protected Social security money away my SSI and social security benefits are EXEMPT from debtors, they allowed Amazon to take money from my credit card:1) did not give permission and 2) this is a violation of Social secuirty act. The card company does not perform duties as a credit card company san antonio Texas Author: San Francisco, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Direct express credit card san antonio, Texas

Oct 16 2013
Direct Express www.usdirectexpress.com Disrespectful.Rude.Yelling.Refused to conect me to another SUP Texas Author: Fresno, California Credit Services: Direct Express Texas

17, Report #1091927

Oct 14 2013
U.S. DIRECT EXPRESS DIRECT EXPRESS DIRECT EXPRESS ARE A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT ASSHOLES WHO WILL RIP YOU OFF!!! NATIONWIDE Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Financial Services: U.S. DIRECT EXPRESS Select State/Province

Aug 31 2013
timothy james mcdonald direct express us gov san bernardino California Author: san bernardino, California Unusual Rip-Off: timothy james mcdonald san bernardino, California

Aug 14 2013
direct express pre-paid debit card they stole my money Author: cape coral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: direct express pre-paid debit cadirerd Select State/Province

Aug 10 2013
The Limited fraudulent claim, refused to confirm any information; Direct Express card charge, they denied info also and denied the claim without even contacting me or The Limited Columbus, Ohio Author: Port Huron, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: The Limited Columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2013
Direct Express Identity theft San Antonio Texas Author: Festus, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Jul 19 2013
direct express will not let me receive my Social Security monthly benifits. they keep cancelling my cards before I can get them. Internet Author: Missouri Questionable Activities: direct express Internet

Jul 19 2013
Us Direct Express They are rude and attache spouses SS # the the benefit receivers other information Plus they will not try an help and loses Fax with proof of Identification San Antonio Texas Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Us Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Jul 19 2013
direct express the whole customer service their customer serviceaight calls eight different answers and I'cant get to my ownfunds to get my presc presriptions filled Internet Author: cape Girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Financial Services: direct express Internet

Jul 18 2013
Direct Express I filed a claim against Walmart.com due to shipment going to wrong address. Attempts to correct the error was to no avail. I am being charged $410. for merchandise I did not recieve. Walmart.com Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Direct Express Internet