Company Directory | direct-express
Approximately 187 Reports Found

Aug 20 2015
direct express card services ripped off my money and wont allow me to speak to or cancle my card and all my income is tied up im dying Author: crescent city, California Credit Card Fraud: direct express card services

Jul 19 2015
Direct Express debit card debit card fraud Nationwide Author: manchester, Georgia Federal Government: Direct Express debit card Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Rovelle/ Direct express say they refunded 84.00,on 5/31/2015 but i have yet to recieve it and direct express refuses to help me Internet Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Beauty Products: Rovelle/ Direct express Internet

May 11 2015
Direct Express Picture of thief at atm stealing my ssi & direct express wont refund. Beaten for filing charges Nationwide Author: Morton, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express Nationwide

May 05 2015
direct express card I have been receiving social security benefits since retiring in 2008.Nationwide Author: laurel, Maryland Financial Services: direct express card Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
US Direct Express Card Comerica Bank Direct Express Card supports FRAUDULANT Scams Texas
Author: eustis, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Direct Express Card Texas

Apr 15 2015
direct express debit card service debit card & all $ stolen, filed a. dispute & was promised a provisional credit on the 10th Business day. exact words stated if iyou return your fraud queationiar with in 10 business days a provisional credit will be issued to your acct. on the 10th business day which I did return in. the. aloud time frame. but no credit & now being told there not garunteed they  Nationwide Author: spokane, Washington Telephone Answering Services: direct express debit card service Nationwide

8, Report #1220370

Apr 04 2015
Direct Express Hi my names is carla Bennett Texas Author: Kansas. City, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Direct Express San Antonio Tx, Texas

9, Report #1220276

Apr 03 2015
comerca bank social security direct express debit card THESE PPL ARE SCAMMERS...BELIEVE ALL THE COMPLAINTS!!!!! REPORT THEM TO SOCIAL SECURITY AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE. PLS BELIEVE ME THESE PPL WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, CAUSE YOU FEES WHEN YOUR CARDS ARE DENIED AND LIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. PLS PLS BELIEVE ME...HAVE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY PAYMENTS DIRECT DEPOSITED INTO LEGAL REPUTABLE BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: comerca bank Nationwide

10, Report #1219126

Apr 02 2015
Direct express Comerica bank direct express card Stolen our social security check Ft.lauderale florida Author: Plainview, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Direct express Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
direct express direct express sell rainbow sandals on the internet without permission at a discount might be phonys Nationwide Author: san clemente, California Mail Order Services: direct express Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Direct Express Debit Mastercard Direct Express┬«,P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 They refuse to dispute a transaction. They automatically side with the merchant every time instead of the customer. San Antonio Texas Nationwide or.... Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Direct Express Debit Mastercard Nationwide

13, Report #1198097

Mar 26 2015
US Direct Express Card and Google Play Store They are victomizing disabled americans by stealing our S.S.I income San Antonio Texas Author: moore, Oklahoma Financial Services: US Direct Express Internet

14, Report #1202236

Jan 16 2015
tryhydrolyze.com I had money took off my debit card for a product I have never ordered or ever would. I am suppose to get a refund and yet have not recieved one yet. I contacted Direct express and made a report with them and still I have not yet recieved a refund as promised.I need that money and wish that they would return it to me as soon as possible. New jersey Nationwide Author: watseka, Illinois Eye Care: tryhydrolyze.com Nationwide

15, Report #1202210

Jan 16 2015
Direct Express Auto Transport Mike Rupers Total Liars - Cheats - Thieves - Dosn't play fair - Avoid this company!!! San Anselmo CA
Author: San Anselmo, California Auto Transporters: Direct Express Auto Transport Nationwide

16, Report #1201707

Jan 14 2015
direct express card service Social security card Refused to credit your money back after 48 hour as told. Frederick Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: direct express card service Nationwide

17, Report #1200176

Jan 08 2015
direct express unauthorized purchases redding ca Author: redding, California Customer: direct express Internet

18, Report #1199495

Jan 05 2015
Direct express I get ssi ad I have a direct exspress card given to me by ssi and I tried to get 460 dollar cash out of the atm to pay my bills and no cash came out I called wells they said I have to call direct exspress they said that it can take 45 to 90 days to be resolved and I would be evicted by then. I have the super America manger as a witness he saw the whole thing and even gave me a copy of the video to prove to direct exspress and they just don't care about me getting kicked out with 3 kids I called ssi, wellsfargo since its there atm and direct exspress nobody cares and that's very said that ssi would deal with companys l direct exspress sant louis park Minnesota Author: coon rapids , Minnesota Banks: direct express sant louis park, Minnesota

19, Report #1199452

Jan 05 2015
Clareton Cavallier I purchased gas at a gas station on 12/29/2014. They took money from my Direct Express. West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Clareton Cavallier West Palm Beach, Florida

20, Report #1199112

Jan 03 2015
Bean Killer Std Google Google, Beankillersdt CH/CA, Google I made a purchase on the net and checked by Direct Express card balance. I found that someone using the name Google, beankillerstd ch/ca, Google had deducted $685.64 from my account in 34 increments. 34 charges, such as $39.99x8; $19.99x13; 9.99 Internet and California Author: Killeen , Texas Video Stores: Bean Killer Std Google Internet

21, Report #1198588

Dec 31 2014
DIRECT EXPRESS A CARD THAT KEEPS ON TAKING FROM YOUR SS OR DISABILITY CHECK Norcross Nationwide Author: Norcross, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: DIRECT EXPRESS Nationwide

22, Report #1198566

Dec 31 2014
US Direct Express Debit card Comerica Posted ATM withdrawal but ATM did not disburse any funds Nationwide Author: Brookdale, California Financial Services: US Direct Express Debit card Nationwide

23, Report #1197358

Dec 23 2014
Direct Express Comerica Bank Prepaid Ripoff Author: North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Express

Dec 12 2014
US Direct Express Card And The GOVERNMENT THIS PROGRAM IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM COME TRUE! Internet
Direct Express Customer Service Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Government Stupidity: US Direct Express Card - The GOVERNMENT Internet

Nov 17 2014
direct express From us treasury Took advantage of a person on disability San Antonio Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Credit Card Fraud: direct express Nationwide