Company Directory | direct-tv

Apr 27 2016
Direct TV Fraudulent fees and a corporation that does NOT stick behind Its product or word Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
Now Communication Authorized direct TV Retailer Lied, sold us a contract that was fraudulent, and after calling said it was not worth the paper it was written on tempe arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Now Communication tempe, Alaska

Apr 02 2016
Direct TV/AT&T Bad Service/Bait & Switch Westwego Nationwide Author: Westwego, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV/AT&T Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Direct TV Worst Service EVER Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Direct TV CEO,Mr.Mike White Direct TV Texas Author: Ft.Worth, Texas Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Direct TV Took money out of my accouny without authorization Nationwide Author: lansing, Michigan Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
Auctions For Income - IDI Internet Development INC - PMI Direct They promised financial freedom by having my own website with their product to sell as well as to sell same products on Ebay. rip-off Chino California Research PMI Direct ! Author: North Hollywood, California TV Advertisements: Auctions For Income Chino, California

Feb 22 2016
Direct-TV Poor service, poor customer service, poor technician, poor equipment, no comparsion to customer Rancho Cordova, California Nationwide Author: Rancho Cordova, California Cable Companies: Direct-TV Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Direct TV AT&T Unauthorized payment orlando Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Direct TV Costco Ripped off by Direct TV with no back-up from Costco Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Satellite Companies: DirectTV Costco Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
direct tv Liars and cheats San Antonio Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Satellite Companies: direct tv Internet

Jan 01 2016
ATT Direct TV Bait and Switch selling tactics from ATT Direct TV Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: ATT Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Direct tv The compamy took money from account after being told not to Waco Texas Author: Waco, Texas Cable TV: Direct tv Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Direct tv Misrepresentation of cable plan Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Direct tv Internet

Dec 21 2015
At&t Direct tv  El Mote California Author: El Monte, California Internet Services: At&t El Mote, California

Dec 07 2015
CenturyLink Direct TV AffiliatePrism TV ServiceCenturyLink InternetVerizon PartnerHome Essentials Bad service, defective products, tech issues, techs schedule and then don't show up Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Communications & Networking: CenturyLink Internet

Dec 05 2015
Direct TV Direct TV stole money from my bank account off of an unactivated debit card. Greenwood Village Colorado Not a rip off and not stealing... Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Media: Direct TV Greenwood Village, Colorado

Nov 30 2015
Sherry harrison Time warner cable has been to my home 2 times within a week. I called 2 weeks ago to try and get my original 88$ a month bill lowered. It's now 170$ time warner is just a big company taking advantage of consumers. Go to direct tv( until they try and buy everyone out). Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Cable TV: Sherry harrison Lexington, Kentucky

Nov 18 2015
Direct TV ripped me off for an account that was not in my name phoenix Arizona terms were not agreed to Author: biddeford, Maine Cable Companies: Direct TV phoenix, Arizona

Nov 02 2015
Direct TV- crimninal behavior at best It wasnt until i read some other simarliar storys to my own did i decide post this.Direct tv unautherized charges of $439.00 on my debit card. kentucky Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Cable TV: Direct tv Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Direct TV stealing $651.78 from my bank account unauthorized withdrawal of money, theft, fraud, roof damage, refusal to remove equipment Nationwide ????????? Author: Ohio Satellite Companies: Direct TV

Oct 26 2015
afni false collection letters The company afni sent us false collection letters stating we owe hundreds to Direct TV, which we do currently use their services and are in good standing with the company. Companies like afni collections need to be reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigations for fraudulent behavior. Bloomington Illinois Author: Caldwell, Idaho Satellite Companies: afni Bloomington, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Direct TV/CenturyLink bundle DirectTV, internet, CenturyLink Olympia  - Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV/CenturyLink bundle Internet

Sep 12 2015
Direct TV Sherry who took our order. Venus who was rude when I called to have it fixed ID 100367761 Bait and switch! Told us we wold get 4 movie channels free for 3 months and then they didn't give them to us after they installed the cable! nationwide California Author: Ladera Ranch, California Cable Companies: Direct TV Nationwide