Company Directory | direct-tv

26, Report #1311907

Jun 17 2016
Direct Tv Direct tv flat out lied about set up fees Minot Internet Author: Minot, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Direct Tv Internet

Jun 01 2016
AT & T - Unlimited Data - Direct TV Offer for Unlimited Data with TV Service Nationwide Author: Marietta , Ohio Internet Services: AT & T Nationwide

May 16 2016
Direct Tv Direct Tv removed funds from my account without permission I'm on a fixed income and they took money out of my account without my permission  Texas Nationwide Author: Jeanerette, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: Direct Tv

May 12 2016
Direct TV Direct TV scam military family Nationwide Author: california, Maryland Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

May 10 2016
Direct TV Used expired card without authorization to rip me off months after account closed El Segundo California
Author: Stamping Ground, Kentucky Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV El Segundo, California

Apr 02 2016
Now Communication Authorized direct TV Retailer Lied, sold us a contract that was fraudulent, and after calling said it was not worth the paper it was written on tempe arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Now Communication tempe, Alaska

Apr 02 2016
Direct TV/AT&T Bad Service/Bait & Switch Westwego Nationwide Author: Westwego, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV/AT&T Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Direct TV Worst Service EVER Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Direct TV CEO,Mr.Mike White Direct TV Texas Author: Ft.Worth, Texas Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Direct TV Took money out of my accouny without authorization Nationwide Author: lansing, Michigan Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
Auctions For Income - IDI Internet Development INC - PMI Direct They promised financial freedom by having my own website with their product to sell as well as to sell same products on Ebay. rip-off Chino California Research PMI Direct ! Author: North Hollywood, California TV Advertisements: Auctions For Income Chino, California

Feb 22 2016
Direct-TV Poor service, poor customer service, poor technician, poor equipment, no comparsion to customer Rancho Cordova, California Nationwide Author: Rancho Cordova, California Cable Companies: Direct-TV Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Direct TV AT&T Unauthorized payment orlando Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Direct TV Costco Ripped off by Direct TV with no back-up from Costco Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Satellite Companies: DirectTV Costco Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
direct tv Liars and cheats San Antonio Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Satellite Companies: direct tv Internet

Jan 01 2016
ATT Direct TV Bait and Switch selling tactics from ATT Direct TV Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: ATT Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Direct tv The compamy took money from account after being told not to Waco Texas Author: Waco, Texas Cable TV: Direct tv Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Direct tv Misrepresentation of cable plan Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Direct tv Internet

Dec 21 2015
At&t Direct tv  El Mote California Author: El Monte, California Internet Services: At&t El Mote, California

Dec 07 2015
CenturyLink Direct TV AffiliatePrism TV ServiceCenturyLink InternetVerizon PartnerHome Essentials Bad service, defective products, tech issues, techs schedule and then don't show up Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Communications & Networking: CenturyLink Internet

Dec 05 2015
Direct TV Direct TV stole money from my bank account off of an unactivated debit card. Greenwood Village Colorado Not a rip off and not stealing... Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Media: Direct TV Greenwood Village, Colorado

Nov 30 2015
Sherry harrison Time warner cable has been to my home 2 times within a week. I called 2 weeks ago to try and get my original 88$ a month bill lowered. It's now 170$ time warner is just a big company taking advantage of consumers. Go to direct tv( until they try and buy everyone out). Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Cable TV: Sherry harrison Lexington, Kentucky

Nov 18 2015
Direct TV ripped me off for an account that was not in my name phoenix Arizona terms were not agreed to Author: biddeford, Maine Cable Companies: Direct TV phoenix, Arizona

Nov 02 2015
Direct TV- crimninal behavior at best It wasnt until i read some other simarliar storys to my own did i decide post this.Direct tv unautherized charges of $439.00 on my debit card. kentucky Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Cable TV: Direct tv Nationwide