Company Directory | direct-tv

Jan 01 2016
ATT Direct TV Bait and Switch selling tactics from ATT Direct TV Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: Sellersburg, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: ATT Direct TV Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Direct tv The compamy took money from account after being told not to Waco Texas Author: Waco, Texas Cable TV: Direct tv Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Direct tv Misrepresentation of cable plan Internet Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Direct tv Internet

Dec 21 2015
At&t Direct tv  El Mote California Author: El Monte, California Internet Services: At&t El Mote, California

Dec 07 2015
CenturyLink Direct TV AffiliatePrism TV ServiceCenturyLink InternetVerizon PartnerHome Essentials Bad service, defective products, tech issues, techs schedule and then don't show up Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Communications & Networking: CenturyLink Internet

Dec 05 2015
Direct TV Direct TV stole money from my bank account off of an unactivated debit card. Greenwood Village Colorado Not a rip off and not stealing... Author: Port Wentworth, Georgia Media: Direct TV Greenwood Village, Colorado

Nov 30 2015
Sherry harrison Time warner cable has been to my home 2 times within a week. I called 2 weeks ago to try and get my original 88$ a month bill lowered. It's now 170$ time warner is just a big company taking advantage of consumers. Go to direct tv( until they try and buy everyone out). Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Cable TV: Sherry harrison Lexington, Kentucky

Nov 18 2015
Direct TV ripped me off for an account that was not in my name phoenix Arizona terms were not agreed to Author: biddeford, Maine Cable Companies: Direct TV phoenix, Arizona

Nov 02 2015
Direct TV- crimninal behavior at best It wasnt until i read some other simarliar storys to my own did i decide post this.Direct tv unautherized charges of $439.00 on my debit card. kentucky Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Cable TV: Direct tv Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Direct TV stealing $651.78 from my bank account unauthorized withdrawal of money, theft, fraud, roof damage, refusal to remove equipment Nationwide ????????? Author: Ohio Satellite Companies: Direct TV

Oct 26 2015
afni false collection letters The company afni sent us false collection letters stating we owe hundreds to Direct TV, which we do currently use their services and are in good standing with the company. Companies like afni collections need to be reported to the Federal Bureau of Investigations for fraudulent behavior. Bloomington Illinois Author: Caldwell, Idaho Satellite Companies: afni Bloomington, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
Direct TV/CenturyLink bundle DirectTV, internet, CenturyLink Olympia  - Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV/CenturyLink bundle Internet

Sep 12 2015
Direct TV Sherry who took our order. Venus who was rude when I called to have it fixed ID 100367761 Bait and switch! Told us we wold get 4 movie channels free for 3 months and then they didn't give them to us after they installed the cable! nationwide California Author: Ladera Ranch, California Cable Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Direct TV Check your monthly statements closely Nationwide Author: Aguanga, California Satellite Companies: Direct TV Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Direct TV Took money out of my checking account illegally. Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Video Stores: Direct TV Nationwide

Aug 15 2015
direct tv, ATnT STOLE MY DEPOSIT! colorado Nationwide Author: pasadena, Texas Sales People: direct tv Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
direct tv bogus billing baton rouge,la la Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: direct tv Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
DIRECT TV RAN A CREDIT CHECK WITHOUT MY CONSENT - USED ADDRESS MATCHUP UP DIRECT TV Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
CenturyLink/Direct TV Bundle program Sold a product/service I paid for but they are unable to deliver and refuse to provide ANY resolve just a lot of excuses. Olympia Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Internet Services: CenturyLink/Direct TV Bundle program Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
DIRECT TV Included an automated renewal of services I never authorized in my automatic debit to my account El Segundo California You are wrong, sir or madam... Author: Marble Falls, Texas Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV El Segundo, California

Jul 07 2015
Direct TV Cancelliing account after 2 year contract is done. Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Television Parts & Services: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Direct TV Fraud Carol stream Illinois What Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cable TV: Direct TV Carol stream, Illinois

Jun 05 2015
DIRECT TV Supervisor over my claim Direct billed for two different accounts same location, same person, Boise, ID Denver, CO Huntington, WV Huntsville, AL Nationwide Author: Englewood, Florida Media: DIRECT TV Nationwide

May 30 2015
Direct tv American broadband Charges I never agreed to Nationwide Direct TV Author: Westminster, Colorado Satellite Dish Companies: Direct tv Nationwide

May 25 2015
Direct tv Won't stop billing me.. nobody in customer service knows what they're talking about Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Satellite Companies: Direct tv Nationwide