Company Directory | discover-card
Approximately 265 Reports Found

Jun 17 2014
URB Management Matthew Called in June 2013 to reduce interest rate on our Discover Card.. They ended up stealing close to $12000.00 of our money.  Maitland Florida Author: Bay City, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: URB Management Maitland, Florida

Jun 02 2014
SafeCart.com*Paretolog ADV TECH Customerservice@safecart.com The end cost was suppose to be $9.95 and they charged me $29.99 and they never sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number they provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. I would like a refund and the charges ( of $19.95 each month) stopped on my Discover card Nationwide Author: Willington, Connecticut Internet Fraud: SafeCart.com*Paretolog Nationwide

May 13 2014
Discover card sent credit card to my NEW spouse that was never asked for, nor did I mentioned his name due to card was from prior marriage PO Box 15410, Wilmington, DE 19850-5410 DE Author: house springs, Missouri Questionable Activities: Discover card Internet

Apr 02 2014
Discover Card credit check, credit card Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Internet

Jan 06 2014
Cooking Pleasures North American Membership Group refuse to cancel and continue to take 90 from discover card Minnetonka Minnesota Author: durant, Oklahoma Gourmet stores: Cooking Pleasures Minnetonka, Minnesota

Sep 20 2013
Discover Card Discover Card Consumer Fraud Carol Stream IL Author: Withheld, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Select State/Province

Sep 02 2013
Discover Card LIE CHEAT STEAL FRAUD FORM LETTERS RUDE ARROGANT PHONEY'S DISGUSTING Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Newark, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 16 2013
DISCOVER CARD Discover Card backs compaines commenting fraud Salt Lake City Utah Author: Glendale, Arizona Financial Services: DISCOVER CARD Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 19 2013
Cooking Pleasures Ordered Kitchen knife, for $3.00. In order form, no mention of joining a club, or authorizing future cutlery, to be charged to my credit card. Received notice today that additional cutlery was coming, and cost would be charged to my Discover Card. Unsucsessful in abiltiy to contact by telephone or e mail. So I asked Discover to kick back any additional charges from this company. Discover agreed. Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Georgetown Township, Michigan Kitchens: Cooking Pleasures Minnetonka, , Minnesota

Jul 17 2013
merchant care , First Business LLC. THOMAS RENALDI , JOY ALGER , AYDEN MARSHALL THEY CONTACT YOU ABOUT WORKING FOR THEM THEY SAID THEY WORK FOR AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA MASTERCARD ,AND DISCOVER CARD , AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO FIRST APPLY FOR AN LLC . AND THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY OTHER COSTS TO ME .  PHOENIX Arizona Author: palmerton , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: merchant care PHOENIX, Arizona

May 03 2013
DISCOVER CARD CHANGING CARD AGREEMENTS AND HIGH INTEREST SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: DISCOVER CARD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Mar 27 2013
VIP SAVINGS LLC LAS VEGAS Nevada a foreign person called offered a 500.00 gift card for3.95 waited for a confirmation # never got one then my Discover card was charged for 4 months reported to them and they said they would taks any c Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Moody, Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: VIP SAVINGS LLC LAS VEGAS NV Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 13 2013
Discover Card Steve Mendelson Vice President Discover Card Customer Service - harassment Internet
Author: Van Nuys, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Card Internet

Jan 23 2013
Discover Card Services Discover Card Discover Card , Internet Author: Laguna Beach, California Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Services Internet

Jan 20 2013
Safecart Spy hunter Charged my Discover card for $69.96. I did not authorize them to use this card , Internet Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Computer Software: Safecart Internet

Dec 22 2012
Continental Finance Company LLC. Matrix Discover Card Revoked My Matrix Discover Card Because I Pay My Entire Monthly Bill Every Month!? Newark, Delaware
Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Continental Finance Company LLC. Newark, Delaware

Dec 21 2012
DISCOVER Card Cash Back is only 0.25% on EVERY Year's 1st $3000.00, THEN goes to 1% SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: DISCOVER Card SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Dec 08 2012
zbiddy Leanne, Christine and Mgr Andrew Charged my Discover card $159.00 for nothing. Internet Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: zbiddy Internet

Nov 30 2012
Discover Card Elavon Dispute Resolution Discover Card will not pay us for a legitimate charge made on their card $1,850 , Internet Author: Monroe, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Discover Card Internet

Nov 22 2012
Discover Card Discover Bait and Switch with threats Internet Author: , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Internet

Nov 03 2012
Discover Card Customer Care bogas account scam. Internet Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Discover Card Customer Care Internet

Oct 28 2012
David Oliver-Bipolar Inner Circle I too thought this was a one time charge for a newsletter & also received a CD. When I got billed to my Discover Card, I thought it was for a student loan on another card. Internet Author: Frostproof, Florida Mental Health: David Oliver-Bipolar Inner Circle Internet

Sep 17 2012
The Law Firm of Thomas J. Sherwood Debt Solutions They failed to negotiate a settlement with Discover Card and now I'm out $4400 Internet
Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: The Law Firm of Thomas J. Sherwood Internet

Aug 26 2012
PROMPT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS PRECISION MORTGAGE RELIEF.COM Charged My Discover Card For Two Invoices Of Unfulfilled Items Totaling $6,900 In Which I Had Provided Cancellations Of The Invoices By EchoSign Internet Electronics On The Same Day, Which I Cancelle PEORIA, Arizona Author: OZARK, Alabama Mortgage Companies: PROMPT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS PEORIA, Arizona

Jul 23 2012
PINZOO This company charged me 97.99 on Jan 11, then charged me again for 97.99 on Jan 24, 2011. When I complained ion charge was removed (by Discover card. Then I received another bill from Citi-card for Stole $97.99 and gave me no minutes for tracFone. Internet Author: Harrison, Arkansas Computer Fraud: PINZOO Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC