Company Directory | discover-card
Approximately 285 Reports Found

Sep 28 2016
10:07 PM Jim Thomas Did not send study course as requested and paid for by discover card. ( $39.00) Refund request ignored. Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Internet

Sep 26 2016
Discover Card , Chris, Halley, George, Christy, Erin, Fran and Josh Blanchfield et al Created and perpetuated a fraud alert Wilmington Delaware For what purpose... Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 12 2016
Paycation charged me $99.95 on my Discover card on Sunday, July 24th. I have never had anything to do with this company. This is fraudulent. Allen Texas Author: NORA SPRINGS, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Paycation Allen, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

Feb 19 2016
Frank Rambauskas/Never Cold Call Again I ordered linkedin Selling System. I was charged $149.00 to my Discover Card, and never received it. Discover initiated an investigation. They never responded or credited my account. I tried to contact several ways and have never been responded to.. Dallas Texas Author: Clearwater, Florida Business Consulting: Frank Rambauskas/Never Cold Call Ahain Dallas, Texas

Dec 14 2015
Care Express made erroneous recurring charges to my Discover card Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Care Express Horsham, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2015
Crawford & Company Discover Card purchase insurance company Denied loss claim for stolen Key bought with Discover card Atlanta Georgia Author: Redondo Beach, California Insurance Companies: Crawford & Company Atlants, Georgia

Sep 05 2015
Hertz This company is horrible. I rented a car online. They charged my credit card and when I went to go pick up my car they said that they did not accept my discover card. I contacted customer service and they kept referring to different departments in the com Don't go here unless you want to lose your money! Atlanta Georgia Here's What You do! Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 20 2015
Discover Card Refused to help with a valid dispute. Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Now who’s in need of a therapist? Author: Cresskill, New Jersey Credit Services: Discover Card Nationwide
11, Report #1195896

Dec 16 2014
Skin Logic I noted two charges to my Discover Card from Skin Logic in the amounts of $92.90 and $94.90. I did not order anything from this company, nor would I ever spend such huge amounts for skin care products. The phone number that was printed on my credit card statement 888-959-6072 comes up as Cannabis Club. I have initiated a dispute with Discover. Santa Ana California Author: Russellville, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Skin Logic Santa Ana, California
12, Report #1195263

Dec 13 2014
Discover Card Mafia tactics, investigating the disappearance of a classmates, someone has also been stealing from us New Albany California Author: Santa Maria, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Card New Albany, California

Sep 08 2014
RMC Betti Morrow Took over $27,000 from My Discover Card New York New York Author: Brandon, Florida Shipping Companies: RMC New York, New York

Aug 11 2014
Troys Florist - Venice, Florida Ordered funeral flowers August 06. The young girl kept putting me on hold. The process took 1/2 hour. She gave me the total with tax and I put it on my discover card. The flowers never showed up and they state there was never an order. Venice Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Troys Florist - Venice, Florida Venice, Florida

Aug 07 2014
Amable Solutions -Amable Solutions Complaints I got a call from a technician named Joseph on 07/20/2014 saying that he is from Verizon and that he has detected viruses on my computer. Listening to this i got scared and let him on my computer. He showed me numerous viruses on my computer and then asked me to give him my credit card details. I was really scared so i gave him my card number and all. He was supposed to charge me $100 only but when i saw my statement yesterday he had withdrawn $100 that day and then another $500 and another $1000 from my discover card. DO NOT DEAL WITH AMABLE SOLUTIONS THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. 30224 US Highway 19 N. Clearwater, Florida 33761 Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Customer: Amable Solutions Internet

Jun 17 2014
URB Management Matthew Called in June 2013 to reduce interest rate on our Discover Card.. They ended up stealing close to $12000.00 of our money.  Maitland Florida I was not ripped off. Author: Bay City, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: URB Management Maitland, Florida

Jun 02 2014
02:55 PM*Paretolog ADV TECH The end cost was suppose to be $9.95 and they charged me $29.99 and they never sent me the key for the software it did not work. I contacted them several times on the 800 number they provided and it sent me to a sight and the page did not come up. I would like a refund and the charges ( of $19.95 each month) stopped on my Discover card Nationwide SafeCart Charge Author: Willington, Connecticut Internet Fraud:*Paretolog Nationwide

May 13 2014
Discover card sent credit card to my NEW spouse that was never asked for, nor did I mentioned his name due to card was from prior marriage PO Box 15410, Wilmington, DE 19850-5410 DE What does your husband say? Author: house springs, Missouri Questionable Activities: Discover card Internet

Apr 02 2014
Discover Card credit check, credit card Internet wtf? Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Internet

Jan 06 2014
Cooking Pleasures North American Membership Group refuse to cancel and continue to take 90 from discover card Minnetonka Minnesota Author: durant, Oklahoma Gourmet stores: Cooking Pleasures Minnetonka, Minnesota

Sep 20 2013
Discover Card Discover Card Consumer Fraud Carol Stream IL That's OK! Author: Withheld, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Select State/Province

Sep 02 2013
First... Author: Newark, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Salt Lake City , Utah

Aug 16 2013
DISCOVER CARD Discover Card backs compaines commenting fraud Salt Lake City Utah DiscoverCard will refund me 50% of the charge Author: Glendale, Arizona Financial Services: DISCOVER CARD Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 19 2013
Desert Sky Travel, Universal Concepts Inc., Member Choice I Feel We Are being Ripped off by Desert Sky Travel for $4995 Miramar Beach Florida Discover Card sideing with a fraudulent company Author: Glendale, Arizona Travel Services: Desert Sky Travel Miramar Beach, Florida

Jul 19 2013
Cooking Pleasures Ordered Kitchen knife, for $3.00. In order form, no mention of joining a club, or authorizing future cutlery, to be charged to my credit card. Received notice today that additional cutlery was coming, and cost would be charged to my Discover Card. Unsucsessful in abiltiy to contact by telephone or e mail. So I asked Discover to kick back any additional charges from this company. Discover agreed. Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Georgetown Township, Michigan Kitchens: Cooking Pleasures Minnetonka, , Minnesota