Company Directory | discover-card
Approximately 287 Reports Found

Jul 19 2013
Desert Sky Travel, Universal Concepts Inc., Member Choice I Feel We Are being Ripped off by Desert Sky Travel for $4995 Miramar Beach Florida Discover Card sideing with a fraudulent company Author: Glendale, Arizona Travel Services: Desert Sky Travel Miramar Beach, Florida

Jul 19 2013
Cooking Pleasures Ordered Kitchen knife, for $3.00. In order form, no mention of joining a club, or authorizing future cutlery, to be charged to my credit card. Received notice today that additional cutlery was coming, and cost would be charged to my Discover Card. Unsucsessful in abiltiy to contact by telephone or e mail. So I asked Discover to kick back any additional charges from this company. Discover agreed. Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Georgetown Township, Michigan Kitchens: Cooking Pleasures Minnetonka, , Minnesota

Jul 17 2013
merchant care , First Business LLC. THOMAS RENALDI , JOY ALGER , AYDEN MARSHALL THEY CONTACT YOU ABOUT WORKING FOR THEM THEY SAID THEY WORK FOR AMERICAN EXPRESS, VISA MASTERCARD ,AND DISCOVER CARD , AND THEY TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO FIRST APPLY FOR AN LLC . AND THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY OTHER COSTS TO ME .  PHOENIX Arizona Author: palmerton , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: merchant care PHOENIX, Arizona

May 03 2013
DISCOVER CARD CHANGING CARD AGREEMENTS AND HIGH INTEREST SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: DISCOVER CARD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Mar 27 2013
VIP SAVINGS LLC LAS VEGAS Nevada a foreign person called offered a 500.00 gift card for3.95 waited for a confirmation # never got one then my Discover card was charged for 4 months reported to them and they said they would taks any c Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Moody, Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: VIP SAVINGS LLC LAS VEGAS NV Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 13 2013
Discover Card Steve Mendelson Vice President Discover Card Customer Service - harassment Internet
STOP DISCOVER CARD HARASSMENT AND EMBARRASSMENT Author: Van Nuys, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Card Internet

Jan 23 2013
Discover Card Services Discover Card Discover Card , Internet Author: Laguna Beach, California Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Services Internet

Jan 20 2013
Safecart Spy hunter Charged my Discover card for $69.96. I did not authorize them to use this card , Internet Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Computer Software: Safecart Internet

Dec 22 2012
Continental Finance Company LLC. Matrix Discover Card Revoked My Matrix Discover Card Because I Pay My Entire Monthly Bill Every Month!? Newark, Delaware
Continental Finance Corrected The Problem... Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Continental Finance Company LLC. Newark, Delaware

Dec 21 2012
DISCOVER Card Cash Back is only 0.25% on EVERY Year's 1st $3000.00, THEN goes to 1% SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Cash Back Author: Sudbury, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: DISCOVER Card SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Dec 08 2012
zbiddy Leanne, Christine and Mgr Andrew Charged my Discover card $159.00 for nothing. Internet Let's see if scam or not.... Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: zbiddy Internet

Nov 30 2012
Discover Card Elavon Dispute Resolution Discover Card will not pay us for a legitimate charge made on their card $1,850 , Internet Author: Monroe, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Discover Card Internet

Nov 22 2012
Discover Card Discover Bait and Switch with threats Internet Author: , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Internet

Nov 03 2012
Discover Card Customer Care bogas account scam. Internet Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Discover Card Customer Care Internet

Oct 28 2012
David Oliver-Bipolar Inner Circle I too thought this was a one time charge for a newsletter & also received a CD. When I got billed to my Discover Card, I thought it was for a student loan on another card. Internet Not True Author: Frostproof, Florida Mental Health: David Oliver-Bipolar Inner Circle Internet

Sep 17 2012
The Law Firm of Thomas J. Sherwood Debt Solutions They failed to negotiate a settlement with Discover Card and now I'm out $4400 Internet
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: The Law Firm of Thomas J. Sherwood Internet

Aug 26 2012
PROMPT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS PRECISION MORTGAGE RELIEF.COM Charged My Discover Card For Two Invoices Of Unfulfilled Items Totaling $6,900 In Which I Had Provided Cancellations Of The Invoices By EchoSign Internet Electronics On The Same Day, Which I Cancelle PEORIA, Arizona Author: OZARK, Alabama Mortgage Companies: PROMPT ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS PEORIA, Arizona

Jul 23 2012
PINZOO This company charged me 97.99 on Jan 11, then charged me again for 97.99 on Jan 24, 2011. When I complained ion charge was removed (by Discover card. Then I received another bill from Citi-card for Stole $97.99 and gave me no minutes for tracFone. Internet Author: Harrison, Arkansas Computer Fraud: PINZOO Internet

Jul 20 2012
Onestop motors they scammed me and my discover card Internet, Nevada Author: bethlehem, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Onestop motors Internet, Nevada

Jul 16 2012
Discover Card Payment plan ripoff Salt Lake City, Utah Update on Credit Card Status Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 18 2012
Discover Card It Does Not Pay To DISCOVER, card,! Ripoff Kearns Utah Not true that Discover will give you up to 2 years at reduced payments Author: LaGrange, Kentucky Collection Agencies: Discover Card Kearns, Utah

May 31 2012
Discover Card No consumer protection - disover prefers merchants with F--- better business ratings over customers! Internet, Internet Thanks friend Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Discover Card Internet

Feb 20 2012
WMV*MATCH.COM Charged my Discover Card Fraudulently Internet, Internet Author: Santee, California Dating Services: WMV*MATCH.COM Internet

Jan 28 2012
DISCOVER CARD DISCOVER FINANCIAL SERVICES DISCOVER CARD, CUSTOMER SERVICE, FINANCIAL SERVICES, Internet Let's Be Over Sensitive Author: DALLAS, Texas Financial Services: DISCOVER CARD Internet

Jan 19 2012
Discover Financial Services- Discover CardDiscover Card Deceptive Ad. and even more deceptive Reps. Salt Lake Salt Lake City Utah Fixed Income? Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Salt Lake City, Utah