Company Directory | dish-network

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Dish Network They used my ssn for a female unknown to me who is a male that lives in a totally different state Colorado Nationwide
Lol How would you know how this effected my life! Author: McCallsburg , Iowa Computer Fraud: Dish Network Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
DISH Network Refusal to close account and continues to withdraw from our bank Englewood Colorado
They don't really care, especially when they are wrong Author: Tucson, Arizona Satellite Companies: DISH Network Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
DISH NETWORK my name on unauthorized account, account in collections, they will not correct situation. englewood California Thousands.... Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Cable TV: DISH NETWORK englewood, California

Sep 04 2015
Diversified Consultants Dish Network/Diversified Consultants Dish charging me for cancelling service when they raised the rates. the they send in diversified consultants to get the money. Won't listen to anything I have to say. Charlotte North Caroline It happen to me Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Diversified Consultants Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Dish Network False advertising deceptive when selling Engle wood, CO Nationwide Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Aug 30 2015
DISH Network MyDish.com Frontier ran a special they called a bundle that included DISH Network for a ridiculous low price, then Frontier backed out of the deal and Dish unbundled the package, dirupted the channels and stop me from view channels that were worth watching, and group channels that are rated below Average. Freeport, illinois Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: DISH Network Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Dish Network took money out of my bank even though I've returned their equipment. $700 within a 10 day span. Nationwide Author: YAKIMA, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Dish Network Planetdish Misrepresented what dish could deliver to me Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Dish Network Debited my bank account without permission Nationwide Dish Network debited by bank account without permission Author: Bennington, Kansas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Dish Network Put my Disk under rain Gutter would not change for me charging me for my demanding disconnect Oaks Pennsylvania Author: bucksport, Maine Cable TV: Dish Network Oaks, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2015
Dish Network conned me into keeping my account open to bill me later for services provided Englewood Colorado
Solution to Dish Network scams Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 20 2015
Dish Network DISH Network LLC.9601 S Meridian Blvd.Englewood, Colorado Data Use Internet Facebook.. Author: STEVENS POINT, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Dish Network Internet

Jun 13 2015
Dish Network Dish Network ***** their loyal customers with upgrade charges englewood Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Mississippi Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Dish Network and DirecTV aka M.J. Quality Conroller SSI Authorized Dealer Misrepresented himself as a dealer for both satellite dealers, however, he strongarms seniors into changing service from DirecTV to Dish Network. Also insists on getting their SSA number as well as debit and credit card numbers and insists they sign a new contract. Also trespassed on my moms property after dark to disconnect her satellite dish after I called to cancel the contract. Yucaipa California Author: Yucaipa, California Satellite Companies: SSI

Jun 05 2015
Dish Network Unauthorized charge without prior notification on debit card Nationwide Author: Willow Springs, North Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
Dish Latino Dish Network Cancel account charges when I never cancel, fees not applicable, unable to correct there errors SAN DIEGO Nationwide Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cable TV: Dish Latino Internet

May 14 2015
Dish Dish network sucks!!! Rip offs Brick Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Dish Nationwide

May 11 2015
Dish Network Wrongful early termination fee nationwide Nationwide Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

May 08 2015
Dish Network MULTIPLE HARASSING PHONE CALLS BUT I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM! Nationwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 29 2015
Dish Network Corporation Deceptive Business practices Englewood Colorado
Author: Hawthorne, California Satellite Companies: Dish Network Corporation Englewood, Colorado

Apr 24 2015
Dish Network steals money, take away product with notice, over charges!!!! Carson City Nationwide Author: Dayton , Nevada Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
DISH network fraudulently sells what they cannot deliver Nationwide Nationwide Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Dish Network broadband Tenaha Nationwide Author: Tenaha, Texas Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Nationwide

50, Report #1222015

Apr 12 2015
dish network mydish.com They took away my fox news! Pasadena California Author: Surprise, Arizona Internet Service Providers: dish network Pasadena, California