Company Directory | dish-network

Jan 29 2016
Dish Network steal your money who knows Nationwide Author: East Ellijay, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
dish network will not back up there work, still expect to pay for non serivespalatine palatine ill Author: mannford, Oklahoma Satellite Companies: dish network Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Dish Network Dish Move Honesty should be, but is not their policy Pasadena California Author: Altoona, Iowa Satellite Companies: Dish Network Pasadena , California

Jan 19 2016
AllConnect Fraudulently Filed 24 Month Contract with Dish Network in violation with Specific Instructions Documented by Company and Refuses to Resolve Issue Atlanta Georgia Author: West Chester , Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: AllConnect Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 09 2016
Dish network Stole money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: Quilcene, Washington Cable TV: Dish network Nationwide

Dec 26 2015
Dish Network Scammers of charging early fees that are not owed Nationwide Author: Lillington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Dish Network Nationwide

Dec 25 2015
Dish Network Deceptive Advertising refuse to send $50 gift card after sign up
Author: Cedarville, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Dish Network

Dec 15 2015
Planet Dish Dish Network Charged me for services I never recieved Lockport New York Author: Norwich, Connecticut Cable TV: Planet Dish Lockport, New York

Dec 11 2015
Dish Network Dish, The masters in the art of TRICK PLAYS! Denver Nationwide Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 22 2015
Dish Network Dish Pausing service is not really true Nationwide Nationwide Author: Narrows, Virginia Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 24 2015
Dish Network Echostar Fraud, Phony Reseller Coupon scam from Infomercial Englewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Producers: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Oct 21 2015
Dish Network They are thieves. Down right thieves. We called up for summer service only. We specifically said. No contracts. So when we complained about how bad the standard boxes were. They said they would give us hd boxes free. So they came gave us had boxes that we Dish Network beware of no contracts West long branch ni Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Consumer Services: Dish Network Nationwide

13, Report #1262037

Oct 18 2015
Dish Network Multi-Sport Package Is A Scam Nationwide Author: Dayton, Nevada Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Dish Network They used my ssn for a female unknown to me who is a male that lives in a totally different state Colorado Nationwide
Lol How would you know how this effected my life! Author: McCallsburg , Iowa Computer Fraud: Dish Network Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
DISH Network Refusal to close account and continues to withdraw from our bank Englewood Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Satellite Companies: DISH Network Nationwide

Sep 07 2015
DISH NETWORK my name on unauthorized account, account in collections, they will not correct situation. englewood California Thousands.... Author: Sharpsburg, Georgia Cable TV: DISH NETWORK englewood, California

Sep 04 2015
Diversified Consultants Dish Network/Diversified Consultants Dish charging me for cancelling service when they raised the rates. the they send in diversified consultants to get the money. Won't listen to anything I have to say. Charlotte North Caroline It happen to me Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Diversified Consultants Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
Dish Network False advertising deceptive when selling Engle wood, CO Nationwide Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Aug 30 2015
DISH Network MyDish.com Frontier ran a special they called a bundle that included DISH Network for a ridiculous low price, then Frontier backed out of the deal and Dish unbundled the package, dirupted the channels and stop me from view channels that were worth watching, and group channels that are rated below Average. Freeport, illinois Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: DISH Network Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Dish Network took money out of my bank even though I've returned their equipment. $700 within a 10 day span. Nationwide Author: YAKIMA, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Dish Network Planetdish Misrepresented what dish could deliver to me Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
Dish Network Debited my bank account without permission Nationwide Dish Network debited by bank account without permission Author: Bennington, Kansas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Dish Network Put my Disk under rain Gutter would not change for me charging me for my demanding disconnect Oaks Pennsylvania Author: bucksport, Maine Cable TV: Dish Network Oaks, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2015
Dish Network conned me into keeping my account open to bill me later for services provided Englewood Colorado
Solution to Dish Network scams Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide