Company Directory | dish-network

Apr 29 2015
Dish Network Corporation Deceptive Business practices Englewood Colorado
Author: Hawthorne, California Satellite Companies: Dish Network Corporation Englewood, Colorado

Apr 24 2015
Dish Network steals money, take away product with notice, over charges!!!! Carson City Nationwide Author: Dayton , Nevada Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
DISH network fraudulently sells what they cannot deliver Nationwide Nationwide Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Dish Network broadband Tenaha Nationwide Author: Tenaha, Texas Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Nationwide

80, Report #1222015

Apr 12 2015
dish network mydish.com They took away my fox news! Pasadena California Author: Surprise, Arizona Internet Service Providers: dish network Pasadena, California

Apr 10 2015
Dish Network Ripoff/Scam Internet Author: Eden, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Internet

Apr 09 2015
dish network trying to charge early termination fees Nationwide Author: 2252 e javelina, Arizona Cable TV: dish network Nationwide

83, Report #1220728

Apr 06 2015
Dish Network Gift Card Promise Rip-Off Palatine Illinois Author: Meriden, Connecticut Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

84, Report #1220380

Apr 04 2015
Dish Network Fraud.. they forged our signature so they could charge us Early termination fee's Henderson Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 31 2015
DISH NETWORK CROOK(S) AT DISH NETWORK - EMBEZZLED MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT NATIONWIDE Response to Dish Author: Any City, Michigan Satellite Companies: DISH NETWORK Nationwide

Mar 22 2015
Dish Network Over charging me and changing the price for early cancelation fee's and increasing my bill Lexington Kentucky
COMPANY BROKE THE CONTRACT NOT THE CUSTOMER Author: Lexington, Kentucky Customer: Dish Network Lexington, Kentucky

Mar 14 2015
Convergentusa Sent me a bill on an account we've never had Dish Network and this is the first we've ever heard. Have never received anything from Dish Network and just cleared Bankruptcy late last year. They cannot give me anying info on the original bill and Dish network has no information on us ever having an account. Renton Washington Author: Florence, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Convergentusa Renton, Washington

Mar 09 2015
Dish Network With held contract terms and falsified account info Nationwide Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 08 2015
Dish Network I am asked to pay my bill on the 16th instead of the 30th which the law allows. I see more commercials than movies or shows that I paid for and channels I never ordered. They add channels to my service without permission. All a ripp-off Dish Network Service Is A Ripp-Off Palatine Illinois Law? Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Palatine, Illinois

Feb 25 2015
DISH Network Took money from removed account Bloomington IL Author: Bloomington, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: DISH Network

Feb 20 2015
dish network Took my money and told me incorrect price in contract i never signed for Author: reseda, California Cable TV: dish network

92, Report #1209268

Feb 15 2015
Dish Network Taking money from disabled seniors account with out authorization. do not know Nationwide Author: Amherst, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

93, Report #1208403

Feb 11 2015
DISH NETWORK NO COMPASSION AND NO COMPREHENSION GEORGIA Nationwide
Author: SCOTTDALE , Georgia TV Advertisements: DISH NETWORK Nationwide

94, Report #1208116

Feb 10 2015
Dish Network Falsely reported derogatory remarks on my credit bureau file. Internet Author: Rockville, Indiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

95, Report #1206099

Feb 02 2015
Dish Network Dish Planet, Planet Dish Buyer Beware planetdish.com is not Dish Network! Internet Author: vallejo, California Cable TV: Dish Network Internet

96, Report #1204915

Jan 28 2015
Dish Network, LLC Signature forged, then duplicated on multiple lines in contract Palatine Illinois Author: Jeff, Indiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network, LLC Palatine, Illinois

97, Report #1204444

Jan 26 2015
Dish Network Horrible business practices. Calls you daily and charges for the return of your equip. I paid religiously and got treated terribly. They are not in STEREO Pawtucket R.I. Nationwide Author: Blackstone, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Dish Network Nationwide

98, Report #1204289

Jan 25 2015
DISH NETWORK IS DAMAGING OUR ROOFS LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT. Dish Network installed Satellite Dishes on my property roof without the owner's permission. Now the damage done to my roof by the installation and maintenance of these dishes is costing me thousands of dollars. They refuse to remove the dishes or pay me for the damages. Burbank CALIFORNIA Author: Burbank, California TV Advertisements: Dish Network Internet

99, Report #1204189

Jan 25 2015
Dish Network False Advertising, Flat right lied! Charged $443.00 Cacellation fee after 12 hrs of crap service!!!! Nationwide Author: Camdenton, Missouri Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

100, Report #1202939

Jan 20 2015
Dish Network Dish DISH Charge Cancellation Fee But Can't Provide Service San Diego California Dish Network Author: San Diego, California Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide