Company Directory | dish-network

76, Report #1220728

Apr 06 2015
Dish Network Gift Card Promise Rip-Off Palatine Illinois Author: Meriden, Connecticut Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

77, Report #1220380

Apr 04 2015
Dish Network Fraud.. they forged our signature so they could charge us Early termination fee's Henderson Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 31 2015
DISH NETWORK CROOK(S) AT DISH NETWORK - EMBEZZLED MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT NATIONWIDE Response to Dish Author: Any City, Michigan Satellite Companies: DISH NETWORK Nationwide

Mar 22 2015
Dish Network Over charging me and changing the price for early cancelation fee's and increasing my bill Lexington Kentucky
COMPANY BROKE THE CONTRACT NOT THE CUSTOMER Author: Lexington, Kentucky Customer: Dish Network Lexington, Kentucky

Mar 14 2015
Convergentusa Sent me a bill on an account we've never had Dish Network and this is the first we've ever heard. Have never received anything from Dish Network and just cleared Bankruptcy late last year. They cannot give me anying info on the original bill and Dish network has no information on us ever having an account. Renton Washington Author: Florence, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Convergentusa Renton, Washington

Mar 09 2015
Dish Network With held contract terms and falsified account info Nationwide Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 08 2015
Dish Network I am asked to pay my bill on the 16th instead of the 30th which the law allows. I see more commercials than movies or shows that I paid for and channels I never ordered. They add channels to my service without permission. All a ripp-off Dish Network Service Is A Ripp-Off Palatine Illinois Law? Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Palatine, Illinois

Feb 25 2015
DISH Network Took money from removed account Bloomington IL Author: Bloomington, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: DISH Network

Feb 20 2015
dish network Took my money and told me incorrect price in contract i never signed for Author: reseda, California Cable TV: dish network

85, Report #1209268

Feb 15 2015
Dish Network Taking money from disabled seniors account with out authorization. do not know Nationwide Author: Amherst, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

86, Report #1208403

Feb 11 2015
DISH NETWORK NO COMPASSION AND NO COMPREHENSION GEORGIA Nationwide
Author: SCOTTDALE , Georgia TV Advertisements: DISH NETWORK Nationwide

87, Report #1208116

Feb 10 2015
Dish Network Falsely reported derogatory remarks on my credit bureau file. Internet Author: Rockville, Indiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

88, Report #1206099

Feb 02 2015
Dish Network Dish Planet, Planet Dish Buyer Beware planetdish.com is not Dish Network! Internet Author: vallejo, California Cable TV: Dish Network Internet

89, Report #1204915

Jan 28 2015
Dish Network, LLC Signature forged, then duplicated on multiple lines in contract Palatine Illinois Author: Jeff, Indiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network, LLC Palatine, Illinois

90, Report #1204444

Jan 26 2015
Dish Network Horrible business practices. Calls you daily and charges for the return of your equip. I paid religiously and got treated terribly. They are not in STEREO Pawtucket R.I. Nationwide Author: Blackstone, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Dish Network Nationwide

91, Report #1204289

Jan 25 2015
DISH NETWORK IS DAMAGING OUR ROOFS LETS FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT. Dish Network installed Satellite Dishes on my property roof without the owner's permission. Now the damage done to my roof by the installation and maintenance of these dishes is costing me thousands of dollars. They refuse to remove the dishes or pay me for the damages. Burbank CALIFORNIA Author: Burbank, California TV Advertisements: Dish Network Internet

92, Report #1204189

Jan 25 2015
Dish Network False Advertising, Flat right lied! Charged $443.00 Cacellation fee after 12 hrs of crap service!!!! Nationwide Author: Camdenton, Missouri Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

93, Report #1202939

Jan 20 2015
Dish Network Dish DISH Charge Cancellation Fee But Can't Provide Service San Diego California Dish Network Author: San Diego, California Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

94, Report #1202573

Jan 18 2015
DISH Network Unfair cancellation fees before 30 days Englewood Colorado Author: Charleston, Alabama Satellite Companies: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

95, Report #1202438

Jan 17 2015
dish network upon instalation they made a huge whole on my ceiling 3 months ago. Spring Nationwide Author: tx, Texas Cable TV: dish network Nationwide

96, Report #1202234

Jan 16 2015
Dish Network Stole money from my account England Col Nationwide Author: Crooksville, Ohio Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

97, Report #1202063

Jan 15 2015
Dish Network claimed we had a month to month internet contract we could terminate anytime. Tucson Arizona Nationwide Author: Oro Valley , Arizona Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Nationwide

98, Report #1199194

Jan 03 2015
DISH Network DISH never provied service & is trying to collect fees over 4 years later Englewood Colorado Author: Talent, Oregon Satellite Companies: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

99, Report #1199157

Jan 03 2015
Dish Network horrible internet providers Englewood Colorado Author: highland springs, Virginia Cable TV: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

100, Report #1199049

Jan 02 2015
Dish Network Dish Network demanding return of receivers, which are mine ,part of ATT bundled offer, Nationwide Do I have a proof of ownership Author: Cupertino, California Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide