Company Directory | dish

Nov 18 2014
DIRECTV STAY AWAY FROM DIRECT TV! Nationwide Author: Keller, Texas Satellite Dish Companies: DIRECTV Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
Dish Network Supv. Michael rip off billing Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cable Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
dish network Dish Network, a cheap sucker company Englewood CO Author: Texas Satellite Companies: dish network

Nov 11 2014
Dish Network I was transferred to the Presidents office( per Dish Network) who stated I could not cancel because service was added to my account and this extended my contract by another year.  Littleton CO Author: Highland, Indiana Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Dynamic Installations Dish Network aka Dynamic Installations Location Kechi a suburb of Wichita Ks. post id: 4695172324 , please call Eston at 281-748-2738 or Justin 928-301-8156 They have taken food from my kids mouth. Have worked since sept 2014 To nov 2014 for notta. and they say I owe them money!!!!! Kechi Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Dynamic Installations Kechi, Kansas

Nov 11 2014
fontier Dish network, frontier comunications Lure you in, run you off, then fine you $480 littleton Colorado
Author: milford, Ohio Internet Services: fontier littleton, Colorado

Nov 06 2014
DishTv Receiver return fee Nationwide Author: Pomona Park, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: DishTv Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
Infinity DISH Review: Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Infinity DISH. Infinity DISH has committed to provide client satisfaction and strives to provide exceptional client experiences for all. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer and assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence.*UPDATE: Infinity DISH recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Infinity DISH is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe Business. Author: WOODSTOWN, New Jersey Cable TV: INFINITY DISH Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 03 2014
Dish Network Billing for early termination of internet service which was promised as a trial subscription. Nationwide Author: Rancho Palos Verdes, California Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Century Link To my surprise Century Link allowed Dish to cancel my account, without my consent. I am now being charged a $200.00 early termination fee by Century Link. Mesa Arizona Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Century Link Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Dish Network UNLAWFUL TERMINTION AND SHIPPING FEE Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Dish Network Added services to my account and canceled my ISP without consent Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Satellite Companies: Dish Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
dish network I close the service back in 2012. and Now oct/ 2014 i found out from my credit report that i am on collection saying I owe $245.00 and I paid my last bill on time. Englewood, Colorado
Author: San Francisco , California Cable Companies: dish network Englewood, CO , Colorado

Oct 17 2014
Dish TV I paid early termination fee and sent the equipment back and the last two emails from dish network were the charges of $17.00 for prepaid postage I used to return equipment and remotes. When I called 10/17/14 to pay the $17.00 stated on email the payment now is $24.63 something. They are extorting my personal banking account. Akron Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: Dish TV Nationwide

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 08 2014
Dish Network Channels on Promo Flyer are not the channels you really get; try to cancel and get termination fee Internet
Author: Livermore, California Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Oct 04 2014
Dish Internet Dishnet Slow Fraud Runaround Incompetent Sluggish Non-Responsive Frustrating Expensive Limited Englewood Nationwide Author: Ozark, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Dish Internet Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Directv NFL Sunday Ticket Bait and switch Greenwood Vill Colorado Author: Benton Hrbor, Michigan Satellite Dish Companies: Directv Colorado

Oct 01 2014
Dish Dish Dish is charging for service NOT rendered, contracted with us for Internet when they DONT have it in our area! Englewood Colorado Author: Wellington, Nevada Satellite Companies: Dish Englewood, Colorado

Sep 26 2014
DISH Network L.L.C. PÉSIMA EXPERIENCIA CON DISH ,Y FALSA PUBLICIDAD, PO Box 94063, Palatine, Illinois 60094-4063 or PO Box 72 Nationwide Author: San Jacinto, California Internet Service Providers: DISH Network L.L.C. Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Dish Company Dish overcharged me from my personal checking account and did not reimburse me and paid the $15.00 approximate and then responded I owed more money which is overcharging. My check was cashed for $15.00 and then overcharged after the statement said it was closed with the $15.00. To date, no resolution. Internet Author: Salem, Connecticut Cable TV: Dish Company Internet

Sep 23 2014
Dish Dish internet Saint Louis Michigan Author: Saint Louis, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Dish Saint Louis, Michigan

Sep 20 2014
Alpha Home Systems Alpha Home Systems, Inc. Kuna IdahoDish Network Kuna IdahoCable Internet TV phone provider kuna idahoSatellite Communication Service IdahoProvider for TV Nampa Boise Kuna areas Alpha Home Systems Dish Network Kuna Idaho Committed to open accounts and meet sales quotas at any cost Kuna Idaho Author: Kuna, Idaho Cable TV: Alpha Home Systems Boise, Idaho

Sep 19 2014
El Paella El Paella, El Rey Paella Paella, Spanish, Miami, Rice Dish, Exquisite, Service, Toronto, Spain, Seafood Toronto Internet, Author: Toronto, Ohio Caterers: El Paella Internet

Sep 15 2014
Dish Network substandard respection between parabolic dish and satelite Nationwide Author: bowie, Texas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide