Company Directory | doba
Approximately 172 Reports Found

Oct 25 2015
Doba Doba Dropshipping , doba.com Internet  Author: Loudon, Tennessee Home Based Business: Doba Internet

Oct 20 2015
DOBA refuse to give me my money back at time of cancellation,according to policy,which was never discuss at the time of purchase. I was told if my online business did not sell anything, i would get a refund. Today they are saying policy state that i had to log on four time a month.Never happen. So I am not getting my money back. Pray this never happen to anyone else. DO NOT USE DOBA Biggest ripoff, and most products are not competitive, plus it is hard to find what you want Nationwide Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan On-Line Stores: DOBA Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
doba,drop shipping asked for our money back within a week. they refused and said no. we have a drop ship company already. my mom is 76 yrs. old and didnt understand what she sighned up for. have called many times. Internet Author: oceanside, California Sales People: doba,drop shipping Internet

Jun 04 2015
DOBA They promised me great prices on over one million wholesale products but they prices were much higher and I asked to close my lifetime account and get a refund but they would not give me my $2999.00 or any portion there of back even though they canceled my account after 33 days. Oehm Utah Nationwide Author: Warsaw, Indiana Multi Level Marketing: DOBA Nationwide

Apr 19 2015
Doba LLC This company misrepresents the free trial and charges you before the trial period ends Orem Utah Author: Opelousas, Louisiana On-Line Business: Doba LLC Nationwide

Apr 16 2015
DOBA.COM DOBA IS DECIEVING COMPANY, NOT FREE TRIAL. DO NOT FAIL , THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT YOUR WILL USA Internet -USA Author: London, Maryland Sales People: DOBA.COM Internet

Apr 08 2015
doba doba dropshipping doba is a scam. gives free trial and then will not let you cancel Internet Author: San tan valley, Arizona Shipping & Handling: doba Internet

Mar 17 2015
Doba Ripoff - will charge you before free trial ends, refuse to refund you and give you fake contact info to follow up with Internet Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Small Business Services: Doba Internet

Mar 10 2015
doba Liars and Rip-Off Company Internet Author: Hesperia, California Home Based Business: doba Internet

Mar 09 2015
DOBA productsourcing.com Overpromise, Ridiculous, Stupid Canceling System and Misleading Ad on prices. You ended up paying wholesale $20 for $10 at Target or somewhere else.  Internet Author: victorville, California Internet Fraud: DOBA Internet

Feb 25 2015
Doba Free Trial Means We'll Charge Your Credit Card Orem UT Author: Notown, Alabama Internet Services: Doba Internet

12, Report #1209642

Feb 17 2015
Doba SCAMMER COMPANY! THIS CO. CHARGED ME THEIR 59.95 AFTER I CANCELED BEFORE TRIAL ENDED! Orem Utah Author: Columbus , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Doba Orem , Utah

13, Report #1208329

Feb 11 2015
DOBA Complete rip-off. Doba gets you to try their trial offer for 7 days, after that they automatically will charge you even after you have told them you do not want the service. online Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia On-Line Business: DOBA Internet

14, Report #1199029

Jan 02 2015
DOBA doba dropshipper Took my $300, refused to give it back, even though they had a 'guarantee' Orem UT Internet Author: Sandy, Utah Work at Home: DOBA Internet

15, Report #1193338

Dec 05 2014
New Beginnings Edu Business Entity Solutions Doba Charged me for what I could have gotten free on u Tube Draper Utah Author: Linwood, Michigan Con Artists: New Beginnings Edu Internet

Nov 16 2014
Commerce Rocket & Doba.com Scam, Didn't deliver what they promise, Didn't honor their guarantee. Internet Keonta Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Commerce Rocket & Doba Internet

Nov 11 2014
DOBA Bogus dropshipper who has non competititive prices and attempted to charge me a yearly membership the 2nd time I logged onto their site Unknown but think its in Utah Internet Author: Pelham, Alabama Attorneys General: DOBA Internet

Nov 04 2014
Doba Doba is a Scam Orem Utah Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Doba Orem, Utah

Oct 26 2014
DOBA DOBA- BAD COMPANY AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE Utah Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Work at Home: DOBA Internet

Aug 23 2014
DOBA, Max-E-Biz, ECommerce Rocket DOBA RIPOFF OREM Internet, UTAH Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: DOBA Internet

Aug 19 2014
Doba dobadropshippingdoba drop shipping Non-competitive prices -- lie about guarantees Orem Utah Author: Anchorage, Alaska Sales People: Doba Orem, Utah

Aug 11 2014
Doba DOBA IS TOTAL RIP OFF SCAM! I tried their14 day trail offer. After just a few days I found their prices to be way over priced and found nothing that would even sell on the internet. I emailed to cancel my sobscription. Instead of canceling these creeps charged me $59 BEFORE MY FREE TRAIL WAS EVEN UP!When I wrote them they said I had to call to cancel and would not give me a refund. DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY! They are nothing but a pack of thieves! i did call and got my account extended a monthand tried yo make the best of it but could find nothing that would sell on Ebay and their prices are astronomical! I am so angry with this company as I see many other people are, Salt Lake City Internet, Utah Author: Hermitage, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: Doba Internet

Jul 10 2014
Commerce Market Jeff I czncelled by relationship with DOBA so their partners at Commerce Rocket called me. Said they would build a website for me. 30 day trial money back guarantee. Orem  Utah
Better Drop Shipping Solution Author: Akron, Ohio Small Business Services: Commerce Market Orem, Utah

Jun 12 2014
DOBA, LLC DOBA will not refund even when their own refund policy is followed! They lie and say it was NOT followed. Are they more desperate for money than I am??? Orem & internet Utah/internet DOBA is a Middleman - No Actual Products Author: Winooski, Vermont Work at Home: DOBA, LLC Orem, Utah

Jun 11 2014
Doba I've had it with Doba! Orem Utah This is not a rebuttal, but a follow up to my initial report Author: Manassas, Virginia Work at Home: Doba Orem, Utah