Company Directory | dollar-general
Approximately 69 Reports Found

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 12 2016
Dollar General DOLLAR GENERAL STORE 75 NOBLE AVE CRAFTON PA 15205 Crafton Pennsylvania
Obviously.... Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Dollar General Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2016
DOLLAR GENERAL STORE # 08103 I RETURNED A FAN I BOUGHT BECAUSE IT DIDNT RUN ON HIGH SPEED WITH MY RECIEPT AND THE FAN WAS NEVER EVEN TOOKEN OUT OF BOX SHE TOOK THE RECIEPT AND LOOKED IN THE BOX NO PROBLEM THEN SHE GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND MY IDENTIFICATION CARD BACK AND AS I WAS SHOPPING SHE CALLED POLICE ON ME TO TELL THEM I USED A FAN FOR 2 DAYS THEN RETURNED IT OPEN ,HOW HUMILIATING CAN THAT BE THE POLICE TOLD HER THAT THEY HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO AND TO CALL THEM FOR THEFT NOT RETURNING AN ITEM AND IM DISABLED . Craft on pa Pennsylvania
DOLLER GENERAL AT 75 NOBLE LANE CRAFTON PA 15205 THEY CALLED THE POLICE ON ME BECAUSE I RETURNED A FAN AFTER BUYING IT 2 DAYS BEFORE I HAD MY RECIEPT AND STILL NEW IN BOX THEY HAD NO PROBLEM Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: DOLLAR GENERAL Craft on , Pennsylvania

Apr 03 2016
InComm Financial Services,Inc. I got this prepaid card at a local Dollar General Store and I called the number on the card and regersted it . They said it was ready to use it it would not work .So I called the company . They said it was registered to some one else . I Had paid $150.00 at the store at the time I got the card. They Said I had to show that I had purchased the card . They wanted copies of the reciept. My Driver's Licecense,social security card and a copy of the card front and back. I Got Alittle would you. So now I guess I lost My Money . I can say is buyer be Very Ware of this card I Think it is scam. Fortson Georgia InComm.com Author: Olney, Texas Personal Services: InComm Financial Services,Inc. Fortson, Georgia

Jan 11 2016
Certegy well I paid dollar general in a check around Oct.2014 and the check returned so I picked up the check and paid cash. They still have put it on my credit and everything I try to get . People tell me this is the reason im not able to really apply for anything Petersburg Florida Author: Waverly, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Certegy Petersburg, Florida

Jan 08 2016
AdvanceAmericaCashPriorityPayDayLoans Jessica FosterDaniel Gray (CEO)Travis GreenLee Martin/Ricky Martin/ Johnny (nln) Guaranteed Load approval by PDF download. Required Moneygram card from Dollar General to cover 1st payment New York, I believe Internet Author: LaGrange, Georgia Loans: AdvanceAmericaCashPriorityPayDayLoans Internet

Jan 02 2016
Dollar General Would not honor shelf price Pearl River New York Author: West Nyack, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Dollar General Pearl River, New York

Dec 04 2015
Dollar General RYAN public accomodations & unethical business practice Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Dollar General Austin, Texas

Nov 07 2015
cashnetusa 24/7 lending / 123 cash called said i applied for a loan i told them i did not and they got me all confused told me they where going to take my SSI check and have me put in jail because i owed them money had me to get1100 dollars in moneygrams from the dollar general store where i live and call them with the #s chicago Illinois Author: Lawrenceburg, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: cashnetusa chicago, Illinois

Sep 26 2015
Dollar general Market False advertising Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LasVegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dollar general Market Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
ASC Incorporation James Allen, This is in reference to remind you that TOMORROW is your payment date of $100.00 on September 15th 2015, as we discussed. You have to make the payment through PayPal Cash (Reload) Card on which 10 Digit Pin Number is revealed. PayPal Cash (Reload) Card Is Available At These Stores Nationwide: Family Dollar CVS/Pharmacy Rite Aid Dollar General Super Dollar Kindly provide us the detail so that we can collect your payment: FULL NAME: Pin Number (10 digits) : (Appearing at back side of the card) AMOUNT: BILLING ADDRESS: PHONE NO: PAYMENT DATE: Best Wishes, David Brown. Sr. Investigation Officer (Department – Law & Enforcement) ACS Incorporation. Los Angles,CA Internet Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ASC Incorporation Internet

Aug 21 2015
Alicia Spickler eBay Motors Did not receive the Mazda 3 that cost me $3023.70 Using PAYPAL Cassh cards bought from Dollar General, Colorado Springs Colorado Petal Mississippi
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Motor Vehicle: Alicia Spickler Petal , Mississippi

May 08 2015
Dollar General Remarks made by worker Pottstown Pennsylvania Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Pottstown, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2015
readydebit.com i reloaded a ready debit card at a dollar general store with $120.00 on it in the morning and i still havent gotten my money. i call and they hang up on me Internet ReadyDebit Financial Author: richwood, Ohio Auto Parts: readydebit.com Internet

15, Report #1206965

Feb 05 2015
American Family Publishers Jack Miller Called me at Home said I had won 585 thousand Us Dollars. All I have to do is go to Dollar General store get a Money gram Express card. first 300.00 then 200.00 then he went to 50.00. I pretended to get a Card but he let me know that was the Honey you Won 558 THOUSAN DOLLARS. Wanted me to give him 300.00 dollars Told Him I didn't have that kind of money so he went to 200.00 I told him about My Husband Having a lot of medical Problems. So He was so sweet to go down to 50.00.He is calling me back tonight at 8:00pm. my phone said North Bay Area.He said Washington DC Washington D.C. If he calls back... Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Multi Level Marketing: American Family Publishers Nationwide

Nov 06 2014
Dollar General Store If there is any store out there that lacks any morals or values it is Dollar General Stores and this is all the way to the top. If you are ever done injustly or discriminated against then good luck getting any kind of response from the people in charge. This company caused a person I know to lose his home and almost is family by allowing immature people run their stores and based upon 3rd grade determinants. This store is run how the higher ups allow it to be ran. The store manager at the Fairmount, In store, Brandi is about the most immature, manipulative, moraless, individual I have ever seen working in a store, let alone running it. This person bases her opinions and hiring/firing based on her friends 'liking them' or not. She smokes so much dope that she is oblivious to the obvious. She allows anything to happen in this store knowing it is impossible to get a hold of anyone up above. Dollar General Corrporates hide behind their doors like cowards. Fairmount Indiana Author: Fairmount, Indiana Better Business Bureau: Dollar General Store Fairmount, Indiana

Jun 02 2014
Dollar General Dollar General pays starvation wages and ABUSES its employees. Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide

Feb 15 2014
Dollar Tree Dollar General False hours & dates of employment causes FRAUD case against me from state I have to fight! Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Dollar Tree Tucson, Arizona

May 06 2013
dollar general gettig fired for getting hurt at work Canton Georgia Author: marble hill, Georgia Employers: dollar general Canton, Georgia

Apr 26 2013
Dollar General Corporation fraud, false statements. firing injured employees Bryan, Texas Contact a lawyer ASAP! Author: Bryan, Texas Employees: Dollar General Corporation Bryan, Texas

Mar 02 2013
Dollar General This Compay is a big joke , Internet Author: Safety Harbor, Convenience Stores: Dollar General Internet

Feb 23 2013
Dollar General injured on the job store manager, terminated for it. Goodlettesville , Tennessee Good Luck Author: Swartz Creek, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Goodlettesville, Tennessee

Feb 01 2013
Dollar General Dollar General Discriminates Against Veterans. Pinellas Park, Florida
This is ridiculous... Author: , Questionable Activities: Dollar General Pinellas Park, Florida

Oct 13 2012
dollar general store Manager i was lynched in store by manager and customers aledo, Illinois This is the same idiot/troll.... Author: los angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: dollar general store aledo, Illinois

Oct 12 2012
Dollar General Ripoff Concern for the future Goodlettsville Tennessee I also applaud you for the truth Author: Kentucky, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Dollar General Goodlettsville, Tennessee