Company Directory | dr-richard
Approximately 62 Reports Found

Sep 29 2016
Advanced Periodonyics & Implant Dentistry Dr Richard Nejat Cheating, Lying Unethical DR! New York New York Author: New York Dental Services: Advanced Periodonyics & Implant Dentistry New York, New York

Nov 04 2015
Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach California Eye Doctor. He used me to practice on at my exspence .He has a Pation not for his patiences but for the money He may have a diploma but he is no plastic surgeon .I made the mistake but I feal that I should warn others about him. Newport Beach California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Nov 04 2015
Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Extremely horrible botched eyebrow lift Newport Beach, California Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Nov 04 2015
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss, Richard Weiss,Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a narcissist. After the death of my husband I came to the United States for several months of vacation & I saw Dr Weiss's ad. Who wouldn't want to look younger and better??? I was so shocked after surgery to see there is a big line running down the lateral side of my face. I asked Dr. Weiss why there is a long scar there. He told me he wanted to make more youthful and he needed to cut over there and pull my skin tighter making my eyes more youthful looking. HUH?   Dr. Weiss altered my medical record and later denied that he put that on my face despite the face , I have surgery photo of the stitchings on my face. He claimed he didn't do it and said it is probably another surgeon and I happen to blame him for it. I am not a citizen of the United States, so it is harder for me to sue this Son Of B****.  The lawyer I consulted with told me it will take years and he said cases like this most likely will not make it to court. Even if my case ever makes it to court, what I get in settlement will never make up for the suffering, money, pain, etc. for my situation. I cannot hide the scar because it is on my face.  Newport Beach California Dr. Richard Weiss Author: Guadalajara, New Mexico Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures/Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Nov 04 2015
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Scar revision was a totally waste of money. Dr. Richard Alan Weiss made it more visible and bigger Newport Beach California
Response of Dr. Richard Weiss Author: irviine, California Doctors: Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Newport Beach, California

Nov 04 2015
Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD of Newport Beach burned my skin during skin laser resurfacing Newport Beach, California RESPONSE OF DR. RICHARD WEISS Author: fullerton, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Richard A. Weiss MD Newport Beach, California

Jul 30 2015
LAVISH SKINCARE Derma Juvenate avish Anti-Aging Serum & Nova Derm Anti-Aging Cream Dr. Richard Peters, dermatologist based in Beverly Hills, California advertising misleading - indicates free samples and then bill/deduct from your debit card 2 installments - one for $87. and another for $89. Customer service is NIL Internet more details Author: Lakeland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: LAVISH SKINCARE Derma Juvenate Internet

Jan 15 2015
Dr. Richard Repass Psychiatrist falsely diagnosed sister to steal her newborn baby Hutchinson, Minnesota Dr. Richard Repass continues to spread lies Author: spokane, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Dr. Richard Repass Hutchinson, Minnesota

Nov 03 2014
Dr Richard Repass Dr. Richard E. Repass Richard Repass ruined his sisters life.  seattle Washington What a joke--Dr. Repass continues to abuse and spread lies Author: Boulder, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: Dr Richard Repass seattle, Washington

Aug 11 2014
Dr. Richard Weiss reporting bad surgery newport beach California Just to get both sides of the story Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss newport beach, California

Jul 08 2014
Rick Davis AKA Dr. Richard Davis Richard Davis; #rbeaglemaster;Rick Davis, Dr.Richard Davis Stalker, aggressive behavior, untruthful, misrepresentation, preditor Pennsylvania
Author: Richmond, Virginia Adultery: Rick Davis AKA Dr. Richard Davis Pennsylvania

Jun 20 2014
Dr. Richard Weiss Eye Surgeon still angry Newport Beach California Who or what is a pation? Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Apr 21 2014
Dr. Richard Weiss Dr.Slasher eye surgeon New Port Beach California Author: Fullerton, California Doctors: Dr. Richard Weiss New Port Beach, California

Apr 21 2014
Dr. Richard Asarch Asarch Center for Dermatology and Laser Dr Asarch - Negligence ended us in ER Englewood Colorado
parvo Author: Denver, Colorado Physicians: Dr. Richard Asarch Englewood, Colorado

Mar 17 2014
Dr. Richard Odessey raiseprivatecapital.com/http://investorwealthnetwork.com/ Took my money and never heard from them again Internet  Author: Gilbert, Arizona Loans: Dr. Richard Odessey Internet

Oct 29 2013
International lottery Analytics Dr. Richard Silvers SCAM New York New York Author: Alamo, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: International lottery Analytics New York, New York

Jun 20 2013
Dr. Richard Low - Dr. Ricardo Low - Ricardo Mario Low - corrupt Argentina - cheats employees out of their pay - NO ETHICS WHATSOEVER AND HE IS A DOCTOR?? Praxis EMR, Inpatek SRL, Teramed SRL, Informed Consult SRL, Informed SRL, Praxisemr.com, SPRING, SRL Corrupt, LOW, Cheater, Tax Evasion, Lawsuits, doesn't pay employees, blacklisted, Canoga Park California
Author: Buenos Aires, Other Employment Services: Dr. Richard Low - Dr. Ricardo Low - Canoga Park, California

Jan 17 2013
DR. RICHARD ROSENSTEIN, AGELESS MALE, NAC VITAMIN COMPANY FRAUD CREDIT CARD CHARGES Farmingdale, New York Update Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Alternative Health: DR. RICHARD ROSENSTEIN, AGELESS MALE, NAC VITAMIN COMPANY Farmingdale, New York

Nov 20 2012
Dr. Richard Galitz Misrepresentation of plastic surgery procedures, face, eyes and neck. $10,000.00 worth of procedures that were minimal and made no dirfference in appearance. Please beware, what they tell you and what Aventura, Florida accused of ripoff Author: Miami, Florida Doctors: Dr. Richard Galitz Aventura, Florida

Sep 10 2012
Dr. Richard Valintine allows office employees to talk hateful to employees & lies about his patients & doesn't allow them to come see him anymore for treatment I am not afraid to report him Ripoff Phenix City Alabama I was on the phone when my mother was speaking to his lying witch of employee when she falsely accused my mother of cursing at her their nothing but liars and false accusers in phenix city Author: phenix city, Alabama Doctors: Dr. Richard Valintine Phenix City, Alabama

21, Report #419951

May 09 2012
Zurich American Insurance, Q.M.E., Dr. Richard E. Nussbaum, Victor Vidales (claims Mgr.) ZURICH AMERICAN INS.-(1) Insurer Fraud, (2) Denied Tx. for Spinal Injury (Now Perm. Nerve Damage)! Glendale California Change your company Immediatly, these guys are a joke Author: Santa Clarita, California Civil Rights Violators: ZURICH AMERICAN INSURANCE Glendale, California

May 02 2012
Giannotto Clinic HRG, Dr. Richard Giannotto Botched surgery. I am worse off now, than before the surgery. McLean, Virginia In response to shock loss Author: Northern VA, Virginia Doctors: Giannotto Clinic McLean, Virginia

Apr 12 2012
Dr Richard Jonas MD Central Az Medical Assn GREEDY---No common sense, only care about MONEY... Mesa, Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Doctors: Dr Richard Jonas MD Mesa, Arizona

Mar 17 2012
VIP Dream Smiles Dr Richard A Ingram my crowns fell off about 20 times! Syracuse, Utah Update to my complaint Author: Roy, Utah Dental Services: VIP Dream Smiles Syracuse, Utah

Jan 30 2012
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California