Company Directory | drive-time
Approximately 389 Reports Found

Jan 29 2016
Drive time Nationwide Author: Defuniak Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive time Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Drive Time Brodie Employee No. POBH Purchased a mercedez 07 ML 350 a few months ago with problems from day 1 - defective battery and electrical problems baltimore, maryland
Consumer Rights Author: North Bethesda , Maryland Auto Dealers: Drive Time Nationwide

Dec 16 2015
Drive Time, Aeverex Warranty service unsafe car, Temple, Texas YOUR MIS INFORMATION Author: Belton, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time, Aeverex Warranty service Temple, , Texas

Dec 09 2015
Drive time I wouldn't recommend drive time to anybody DO NOT PURCHASE A CAR FROM THEM West Covina California Consider this your wakeup call Author: Palmdale , California Unusual Rip-Off: Drive time West Covina , California

Dec 02 2015
Drive Time Leased me a Infiniti G35, yes it looked good on the outside, but LIED about everything else! Tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Tyler, Texas

Nov 26 2015
DRIVE TIME Ugly Duckling they gave me no title.... san antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: DRIVE TIME san antonio, Texas

Nov 05 2015
drive time i want to have my loan changed to another person that can take over payments and they say i can not get off the loan louisville Kentucky The Contract Is With You Author: new castle, Kentucky Auto Dealers: drive time louisville, Kentucky

Nov 02 2015
Drive time rips customs off and lie to them to get them to buy a vehicle when you lease a car from them you are told that they will not cover for major work and if anything goes wrong you are responabile for the maintence such as wheelbearings struts brakes but these items should be coveed under warrenty and it wasnt    schamburg Illinois Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Drivetime Internet

Oct 16 2015
Drive Time/Aeverex warranty sold me a lemon Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Warranty: Drive Time/Aeverex warranty Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia

Sep 28 2015
drivetime Ugly duckly drive time sold me a lemon Torrance California I Wonder Author: California (CA), California Auto Dealer Repairs: drivetime Torrance, California

Sep 28 2015
Drive Time rip off Fayetteville North Carolina  Internet Author: maxton, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Drive Time Internet

Aug 12 2015
Drive Time Rip off mobile Nationwide Author: gulfport, Mississippi Motor Vehicle: Drive Time Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
drive time car sales breach of lease warranty contract Fayetteville North Carolina Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: drive time car sales Fayetteville, North Carolina

Jul 24 2015
Averex warranty company with drive time I brought a car less than 5 months ago only can be repaired by dealership warranty won't cover but I have coverage for what's wrong . They say it don't meet their criteria but no other place will for what I need so I am paying for nothing . Nationwide Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto Warranty: Averex warranty company with drive time Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
Drive Time Drive time auto sales, LLC LEASED ME A PIECE OF CRAP CAR THAT IS IN THE SHOP MORE THAN ON THE ROAD! Newport News Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Auto Warranty: Drive Time Newport News, Virginia

Jun 25 2015
Drive Time Huntsville Drive time drove off with my money and car HUNTSVILLE Alabama Author: athens, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Time Huntsville HUNTSVILLE , Alabama

Jun 12 2015
Sw drive time almost got into accidents / loss of wages Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Sw drive time Houston , Texas

May 31 2015
americas driving force David Johnson they refused to give me adequate drive time and refused to schedule my cdl roadtest conley georgia Author: college park, Georgia Driving Schools: americas driving force Nationwide

May 27 2015
drive time automotive Columbus ohio sold us a lemon! 2 weeks after purchasing the vehicle it breaks down. bought it in march and its broke down a 3rd time! Columbus Ohio Author: marion, Ohio Auto Dealers: drive time automotive Columbus ohio Columbus , Ohio

May 14 2015
Drive Time DTLoyalty Program DTScam Program columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time columbus, Georgia

May 07 2015
Drive time Nothing more than a lemon Pensacola Florida Author: Fort Walton beach, Florida Body Work & Repair: Drive time Nationwide

May 06 2015
Drive Time Srewed Over Jacksonville Florida Author: yulee , Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Jacksonville , Florida

Apr 23 2015
Drive Time I am actually in another situation with Drive Time currently. They repossessed my car for lapse of insurance. Although there was no lapse. I sent in the declaration as they requested. Now no one can find it and the didn't bother to call me or respond to my email. Now I am carless once again, facing a $300 repo fee, plus a storage fee of $125. All because they were to lady to contact me. I also have an issue with them changing my payment due dates. I changed jobs, therefore changing pay days. Drive Time told me they couldn't change the dates so my payment are always considered late. They never are willing to work with you and they always have this cocky attitude when talking to customers on the phone. Phoenix Arizona Nationwide They are not the problem Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive Time Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Drive Time They lie about reporting my Payment history to all 3 of the credit agencies Miami lakes Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Drive Time Nationwide