Company Directory | drive-time
Approximately 389 Reports Found

Mar 26 2015
Drive Time 7 months after my purchase the Rear Main Seal goes out Round Rock Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Round Rock, Texas

Mar 04 2015
Drive Time Las Vegas and Corp. Lied, cheated, stoled las vegas Nevada Author: Boulder City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Drive Time Las Vegas and Corp. las vegas, Nevada

28, Report #1204542

Jan 26 2015
drive time Drive time. On southwest freeway i leased a 2005 Hyundai with 21000 miles and it broke down in 6 months bad fuel injectors Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: drive time Houston , Texas

29, Report #1197791

Dec 26 2014
drive time car sales lied told me my payments would be based on my income then insulted me and told me to have a nice time on the bus downey California more Author: long beach, California Auto Dealers: drive time car sales California

30, Report #1197143

Dec 22 2014
Drive Time Drive time the worst place to purchase a viehicle total rip off Orlando Florida AS IS.... Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orlanod, Florida

31, Report #1194386

Dec 10 2014
Drive Time overcharging for vehicle Salem Virginia Interest Author: Salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Salem, Virginia

32, Report #1194050

Dec 08 2014
Drive Time I purchased a vehicle from drive time, for 18, 000 that only worth 7000, on top, of that they charge me 300 dollars a month in interest. I feel as if drive time need to honor the worth or appraisal price of the car nissan murano 2007 rodded me Raleigh North Carolina God Gave You Wisdom You Failed To Use Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Loans: Drive Time Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 27 2014
Drive Time Dummy car Duluth Georgia I'm Just Wondering... Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Car Financing: Drive Time Duluth, Georgia

Sep 15 2014
Drive Time Never could get a car. Orange Park Florida answer Author: Orange Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orange Park, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2014
Drive Time lemon arizona Remedy Author: Westland, Michigan Car Financing: Drive Time Arizona

Aug 09 2014
DriveTime Leased me a defective Pontiac grand Prix with a shut down device installed by them. Temple Texas
Perfect? Author: McGregor, Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Temple, Texas

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Drive Time Only requires liabilty Insurance Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jun 29 2014
Drive Time Warranty Ripoff San Antonio Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Nationwide

Jun 28 2014
Drive Time Sold Me A car with a battery acid hole and tried to cover it up dallas Texas What??? Author: wilmer, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time dallas, Texas

Jun 14 2014
drive time Gave me a lemon car Houston Texas Confused Author: brazoria , Texas Auto Dealers: drive time Houston , Texas

May 30 2014
Drive Time Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Branch Drive Time Car Dealership Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Leased me a damaged Car and a week later had to Pay for new battery and 4 weeks after purchase have to pay 100 to have it checked and after they charge you 100 they tell you you are not covered! They never did the multi inspection before the sale or they ignored the damages to have the sucker who was going to lease it pay for the pre leassing damages. When called the dealer they were very different than when they were going to sale me the car their demeanor changed to the aggressive approach and the manager told me to bring the car back that they would sale it again in a HEART BEAT AND I WOULD LOSE THE DOWN PAYMENT. In other words I rented a car a month ago and I am already responsible to fix it when the reason why I bought with them is because as they deceivingly announce in their site they do a RIGOROUS CHECKS ANOTHER THING IS THAT IS NOT A 100 FOR DEDUCTIBLE IS A 100 JUST TO CHECK IT EVERY TIME YOU GO IN WITH THEM. SPEAK CLEARLY AND STOP UNETHICAL PRACTICES . Tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Branch Nationwide

May 29 2014
Drive Time Overcharged for a Lemon!! Round Rock Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Round Rock, Texas

May 27 2014
Drive Time Auto Sales DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Fort Worth, TX Nationwide A few things wrong with your report... Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Dealers: Drive Time Auto Sales Nationwide

May 15 2014
drive time sold me a lemon and refused o work with me jacksonville Florida Nonsense Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: drive time jacksonville, Florida

May 15 2014
Drive time Las Vegas Rip off! Bad breaks! Locks don't work! Have the car listed as the wrong model to sell for more! Las Vegas Nevada Author: N Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Dealers: Drive time Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

May 07 2014
Drive time Kyle Smith Unsafe car Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Auto Warranty: Drive time Indianapolis, Indiana

May 05 2014
Drive Time Ripoff Houston Texas
Reading is fundemental...... Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Houston, Texas

Apr 29 2014
Drive Time Ugly Ducking Sold me a Lemon Riverside CA CA Author: Mentone , California Auto Dealers: Drive Time Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
DRIVETIME DRIVETIME TRUCK ENGINE DOWN WITHIN 2 DAYS OF PURCHASE! WARRANTY SCAM Internet, Internet Class Action Author: Conyers, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME Internet

Apr 25 2014
DriveTime 1825 W Memorial Blvd, Lakeland 2┬áreviews drive time sold me a defective car lakeland Florida Class Action Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Motor Vehicle: DriveTime lakeland, Florida