Company Directory | drive-time
Approximately 404 Reports Found

Sep 28 2015
drivetime Ugly duckly drive time sold me a lemon Torrance California I Wonder Author: California (CA), California Auto Dealer Repairs: drivetime Torrance, California

Sep 28 2015
Drive Time rip off Fayetteville North Carolina  Internet Author: maxton, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Drive Time Internet

Aug 12 2015
Drive Time Rip off mobile Nationwide Author: gulfport, Mississippi Motor Vehicle: Drive Time Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
drive time car sales breach of lease warranty contract Fayetteville North Carolina Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: drive time car sales Fayetteville, North Carolina

Jul 24 2015
Averex warranty company with drive time I brought a car less than 5 months ago only can be repaired by dealership warranty won't cover but I have coverage for what's wrong . They say it don't meet their criteria but no other place will for what I need so I am paying for nothing . Nationwide Author: Newport News , Virginia Auto Warranty: Averex warranty company with drive time Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
Drive Time Drive time auto sales, LLC LEASED ME A PIECE OF CRAP CAR THAT IS IN THE SHOP MORE THAN ON THE ROAD! Newport News Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Auto Warranty: Drive Time Newport News, Virginia

Jun 25 2015
Drive Time Huntsville Drive time drove off with my money and car HUNTSVILLE Alabama Author: athens, Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Time Huntsville HUNTSVILLE , Alabama

Jun 12 2015
Sw drive time almost got into accidents / loss of wages Houston Texas
Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Sw drive time Houston , Texas

May 31 2015
americas driving force David Johnson they refused to give me adequate drive time and refused to schedule my cdl roadtest conley georgia Author: college park, Georgia Driving Schools: americas driving force Nationwide

May 27 2015
drive time automotive Columbus ohio sold us a lemon! 2 weeks after purchasing the vehicle it breaks down. bought it in march and its broke down a 3rd time! Columbus Ohio Author: marion, Ohio Auto Dealers: drive time automotive Columbus ohio Columbus , Ohio

May 14 2015
Drive Time DTLoyalty Program DTScam Program columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time columbus, Georgia

May 07 2015
Drive time Nothing more than a lemon Pensacola Florida Author: Fort Walton beach, Florida Body Work & Repair: Drive time Nationwide

May 06 2015
Drive Time Srewed Over Jacksonville Florida Author: yulee , Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Jacksonville , Florida

Apr 23 2015
Drive Time I am actually in another situation with Drive Time currently. They repossessed my car for lapse of insurance. Although there was no lapse. I sent in the declaration as they requested. Now no one can find it and the didn't bother to call me or respond to my email. Now I am carless once again, facing a $300 repo fee, plus a storage fee of $125. All because they were to lady to contact me. I also have an issue with them changing my payment due dates. I changed jobs, therefore changing pay days. Drive Time told me they couldn't change the dates so my payment are always considered late. They never are willing to work with you and they always have this cocky attitude when talking to customers on the phone. Phoenix Arizona Nationwide They are not the problem Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive Time Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Drive Time They lie about reporting my Payment history to all 3 of the credit agencies Miami lakes Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Drive Time Nationwide

Mar 26 2015
Drive Time 7 months after my purchase the Rear Main Seal goes out Round Rock Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Round Rock, Texas

Mar 04 2015
Drive Time Las Vegas and Corp. Lied, cheated, stoled las vegas Nevada Author: Boulder City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Drive Time Las Vegas and Corp. las vegas, Nevada
43, Report #1204542

Jan 26 2015
drive time Drive time. On southwest freeway i leased a 2005 Hyundai with 21000 miles and it broke down in 6 months bad fuel injectors Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: drive time Houston , Texas
44, Report #1197791

Dec 26 2014
drive time car sales lied told me my payments would be based on my income then insulted me and told me to have a nice time on the bus downey California more Author: long beach, California Auto Dealers: drive time car sales California
45, Report #1197143

Dec 22 2014
Drive Time Drive time the worst place to purchase a viehicle total rip off Orlando Florida AS IS.... Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orlanod, Florida
46, Report #1194386

Dec 10 2014
Drive Time overcharging for vehicle Salem Virginia Interest Author: Salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Salem, Virginia
47, Report #1194050

Dec 08 2014
Drive Time I purchased a vehicle from drive time, for 18, 000 that only worth 7000, on top, of that they charge me 300 dollars a month in interest. I feel as if drive time need to honor the worth or appraisal price of the car nissan murano 2007 rodded me Raleigh North Carolina God Gave You Wisdom You Failed To Use Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Loans: Drive Time Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 27 2014
Drive Time Dummy car Duluth Georgia I'm Just Wondering... Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Car Financing: Drive Time Duluth, Georgia

Sep 15 2014
Drive Time Never could get a car. Orange Park Florida answer Author: Orange Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orange Park, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2014
Drive Time lemon arizona Remedy Author: Westland, Michigan Car Financing: Drive Time Arizona