Company Directory | drive-time
Approximately 394 Reports Found

May 14 2015
Drive Time DTLoyalty Program DTScam Program columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time columbus, Georgia

May 07 2015
Drive time Nothing more than a lemon Pensacola Florida Author: Fort Walton beach, Florida Body Work & Repair: Drive time Nationwide

May 06 2015
Drive Time Srewed Over Jacksonville Florida Author: yulee , Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Jacksonville , Florida

Apr 23 2015
Drive Time I am actually in another situation with Drive Time currently. They repossessed my car for lapse of insurance. Although there was no lapse. I sent in the declaration as they requested. Now no one can find it and the didn't bother to call me or respond to my email. Now I am carless once again, facing a $300 repo fee, plus a storage fee of $125. All because they were to lady to contact me. I also have an issue with them changing my payment due dates. I changed jobs, therefore changing pay days. Drive Time told me they couldn't change the dates so my payment are always considered late. They never are willing to work with you and they always have this cocky attitude when talking to customers on the phone. Phoenix Arizona Nationwide They are not the problem Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Drive Time Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Drive Time They lie about reporting my Payment history to all 3 of the credit agencies Miami lakes Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Drive Time Nationwide

Mar 26 2015
Drive Time 7 months after my purchase the Rear Main Seal goes out Round Rock Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Round Rock, Texas

Mar 04 2015
Drive Time Las Vegas and Corp. Lied, cheated, stoled las vegas Nevada Author: Boulder City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Drive Time Las Vegas and Corp. las vegas, Nevada

33, Report #1204542

Jan 26 2015
drive time Drive time. On southwest freeway i leased a 2005 Hyundai with 21000 miles and it broke down in 6 months bad fuel injectors Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: drive time Houston , Texas

34, Report #1197791

Dec 26 2014
drive time car sales lied told me my payments would be based on my income then insulted me and told me to have a nice time on the bus downey California more Author: long beach, California Auto Dealers: drive time car sales California

35, Report #1197143

Dec 22 2014
Drive Time Drive time the worst place to purchase a viehicle total rip off Orlando Florida AS IS.... Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orlanod, Florida

36, Report #1194386

Dec 10 2014
Drive Time overcharging for vehicle Salem Virginia Interest Author: Salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Salem, Virginia

37, Report #1194050

Dec 08 2014
Drive Time I purchased a vehicle from drive time, for 18, 000 that only worth 7000, on top, of that they charge me 300 dollars a month in interest. I feel as if drive time need to honor the worth or appraisal price of the car nissan murano 2007 rodded me Raleigh North Carolina God Gave You Wisdom You Failed To Use Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Loans: Drive Time Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 27 2014
Drive Time Dummy car Duluth Georgia I'm Just Wondering... Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Car Financing: Drive Time Duluth, Georgia

Sep 15 2014
Drive Time Never could get a car. Orange Park Florida answer Author: Orange Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orange Park, Select State/Province

Aug 23 2014
Drive Time lemon arizona Remedy Author: Westland, Michigan Car Financing: Drive Time Arizona

Aug 09 2014
DriveTime Leased me a defective Pontiac grand Prix with a shut down device installed by them. Temple Texas
Perfect? Author: McGregor, Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime Temple, Texas

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Drive Time Only requires liabilty Insurance Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jun 29 2014
Drive Time Warranty Ripoff San Antonio Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Nationwide

Jun 28 2014
Drive Time Sold Me A car with a battery acid hole and tried to cover it up dallas Texas What??? Author: wilmer, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time dallas, Texas

Jun 14 2014
drive time Gave me a lemon car Houston Texas Confused Author: brazoria , Texas Auto Dealers: drive time Houston , Texas

May 30 2014
Drive Time Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Branch Drive Time Car Dealership Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Leased me a damaged Car and a week later had to Pay for new battery and 4 weeks after purchase have to pay 100 to have it checked and after they charge you 100 they tell you you are not covered! They never did the multi inspection before the sale or they ignored the damages to have the sucker who was going to lease it pay for the pre leassing damages. When called the dealer they were very different than when they were going to sale me the car their demeanor changed to the aggressive approach and the manager told me to bring the car back that they would sale it again in a HEART BEAT AND I WOULD LOSE THE DOWN PAYMENT. In other words I rented a car a month ago and I am already responsible to fix it when the reason why I bought with them is because as they deceivingly announce in their site they do a RIGOROUS CHECKS ANOTHER THING IS THAT IS NOT A 100 FOR DEDUCTIBLE IS A 100 JUST TO CHECK IT EVERY TIME YOU GO IN WITH THEM. SPEAK CLEARLY AND STOP UNETHICAL PRACTICES . Tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Florida Avenue Tampa Florida Branch Nationwide

May 29 2014
Drive Time Overcharged for a Lemon!! Round Rock Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Drive Time Round Rock, Texas

May 27 2014
Drive Time Auto Sales DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Fort Worth, TX Nationwide A few things wrong with your report... Author: Costa Mesa, California Auto Dealers: Drive Time Auto Sales Nationwide

May 15 2014
drive time sold me a lemon and refused o work with me jacksonville Florida Nonsense Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: drive time jacksonville, Florida

May 15 2014
Drive time Las Vegas Rip off! Bad breaks! Locks don't work! Have the car listed as the wrong model to sell for more! Las Vegas Nevada Author: N Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Dealers: Drive time Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada