Company Directory | drivetime
Approximately 362 Reports Found

Apr 13 2014
DRIVETIME drivetime is a ripoff, they gave me a fake carfax, false ibformation about the car riverside california California Author: Moreno Valley , California Auto Repair Service: DRIVETIME riverside, California

Apr 06 2014
Drivetime They are a ripoff. If you miss a payment, you only have five days grace until it is reposed. They have the perfect way to fraud someone because they keep the down payment. houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Junk Dealers: Drivetime houston, Texas

Mar 21 2014
Drive Time In May 15, 2013, I purchased a 2006 Ford Focus from Drive time, 3801 University Drive Huntsville, Alabama. Back in November 2013, I was told that I was two payments behind but I was still making payment. For 3 months, I have tried to get someone to help me No Drivetime Huntsville Alabama Author: huntsviile , Alabama Auto Dealers: Drive Time Huntsville , Alabama

Mar 14 2014
drivetime Aeverex Protection plan vehicle coverage, p.o. box 12157, austin,texas 78711. 800- 803-9202 or 512- 463-6599 Company sold me a vehicle, that needed to go to auto repair shop in two days.first week truck no start for two days. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: drivetime houston, Texas

Feb 16 2014
drivetime bad car Huntsville Selectalabama
Author: Huntsville , Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: drivetime Huntsville , Select State/Province

6, Report #1119400

Jan 29 2014
DriveTime aka DT acceptance DriveTime Auto Predatory Leech Lenders and Scam Artist Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: DriveTime aka DT acceptance Houston, Texas

Jan 21 2014
DriveTime Carsales Company, LLC DBA: Drivetime Mobile Sold us Vehicle with MAJOR MULTIPLE PROBLEMS. ON 1-17-2013. Supposedly been throgh rigorous inspection before puting on lot for sale. Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Inspection: DriveTime Carsales Company, LLC Mobile, Alabama

Jan 05 2014
Drivetime sold me a salvaged car Montclair California Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Montclair, California

Dec 27 2013
drivetime/ customer services Management claiming they inspect their vehicles before it comes off the lot.. its a lie! Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Inspection: drivetime/ customer services las vegas, Nevada

Dec 27 2013
Drivetime I would like to sue this company, my van has too many problems not covered under this limited warranty Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Drivetime Austin, Texas

Dec 12 2013
drivetime drive time are ripoffs in January of this my car loan modification was given to so I thought come to find last night they repo my I calk this morning and found out that the modification was not approved so I have been paying my note as agreed so I knew that I was behind in payments due to having 2 knee repleacments and doing the best I can so now they want 1400 dollars for me to get the car back and on top of that I was not informed that the modificaton was not approved torrance California Author: long beach, California Auto Dealers: drivetime torrance, California

Nov 19 2013
Drivetime SELLS CARS WITH FAKE CARFAX AND INSPECTIONS houston Nationwide Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

13, Report #1091964

Oct 14 2013
drivetime rip offs, cheapskates san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Loans: drivetime san antonio, Texas

Oct 14 2013
DriveTime Didn't save that WalMart receipt from the oil you bought 3 months ago?! You're screwed! Tampa Florida Author: Brandon, Florida Auto Dealers: DriveTime Tampa, Florida

Oct 07 2013
DriveTime Aeverex Warranty Sold me a lemon and will not assist to fix the issues Chesapeake Virginia Author: Harbinger, North Carolina Auto Dealers: DriveTime Chesapeake, Virginia

Oct 03 2013
DriveTime 1825 W Memorial Blvd, Lakeland 2┬áreviews drive time sold me a defective car lakeland Florida Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Motor Vehicle: DriveTime lakeland, Florida

Sep 29 2013
Drivetime carsales corporation DRIVETIME SOLD ME A FORENZA SUZUKI 2007 WISH WAS NOT INSPECTED AND THE INSPECTION REPORT FAILED TO SAY THAT THE CAR WAS LEAKING OIL IN TO THE SPARK PLUGS DAMAGING THE CAR THERE FOR IT STALLED ON Y AND BROKE DOWN I AM VALUE CUCTOMER PAYING ON TIME AND THEY WOULD NOT GIVE ME A CAR OR RETURN THE MONEY I PAYED , SINCE THE WARRANTY THEY SOLD ME WITH THE CAR WILL NOT FIX THE LEMON CAR KISSIMMEE Florida Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Drivetime carsales corporation KISSIMMEE, Florida

Sep 27 2013
DRIVETIME Ginormous Ripoff Phoenix Nationwide Author: Erie, Colorado Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME Nationwide

Sep 26 2013
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DRIVETIME!!! UNPROFESSIONAL AND DEMEANING San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME San Antonio , Texas

Sep 15 2013
DRIVETIME BIGGEST CAR DEALER RIP-OFF EVER! Conyers Georgia Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME Conyers, Georgia

Aug 26 2013
Drive Time Drivetime Drive Time Stalks and Harrasses Potential Customers Douglasville Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drive Time Select State/Province

Aug 18 2013
drivetime DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM DRIVETIME Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: drivetime Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2013
Drivetime DT Acceptance Corporation Threatening to repossess vehicle after paid off and have official title Phoenix Arizona
Author: Godley, Texas Auto Dealers: Drivetime Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 05 2013
drivetime scam in mesa operations mesa Arizona Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Car Financing: drivetime mesa, Arizona

Jul 27 2013
DRIVETIME OR UGLY DUCKLING NONE SOLD ME AN UNSAFE VEHICLE WITH FALSIFIED INFORMATION PENSACOLA Florida
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME OR UGLY DUCKLING PENSACOLA, Florida