Company Directory | esbi
Approximately 515 Reports Found

Sep 08 2010
ESBI First Rate Voice Service I called their 888# to inquire about the bill attached to our local phone bill and I foolishly gave personal information to them - my birthdate, address, city, state, zip code, phone #, name, e-mail a Palm Harbor, Florida Author: Lake Placid, Florida Telephones: ESBI Palm Harbor, Florida

Jul 16 2010
BLVD Network LLC - ESBI - Enhanced Services Billin Inc. nevers signed up for this service and was billed on my AT&T account, Internet Author: Sacramento, California Internet Fraud: BLVD Network LLC - ESBI - Enhanced Services Billin Inc. Internet

Jul 13 2010
Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI Internet I contacted Verizon to bundle my services and found out about this charge from ESB Palm Harbor, Florida Author: Barto, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI Palm Harbor, Florida

29, Report #612016

Jun 09 2010
Enhanced Services Billing (ESBI) ESBI Company calls to update your free Internet Business listing and then charges show up on Verizon phone bill. Internet Author: COLOGNE, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Enhanced Services Billing (ESBI) Internet

Jun 03 2010
ESBI - Verizon Charged for services not ordered, refused to pay, now in collections!! Nationwide Author: Nokesville, Virginia Telephone Answering Services: ESBI - Verizon Nationwide

May 27 2010
ESBI - Verizon The company billed my verizon account without my permission Florida, Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: ESBI - Verizon Internet

May 21 2010
ESBI & Verizon Verizon Verizon Scam Using esbi, Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: ESBI & Verizon Internet

May 04 2010
Solo Communications - AT&T - SBC - Enhanced Services Billing - ESBI. Billed us on our AT&T phone bill for services that were not ever ordered or used, these services on our bill described as SOLO COMMUNICATIONS VMAIL MONTHLY FEE Clearwater Florida Florida Author: Arlington, Texas Telephone Companies: Solo Communications - AT&T Previously SBC - Enhanced Services Billing - ESBI Clearwater, Florida

Apr 10 2010
Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI BLVD NETWORK LLC Unauthorized Charges, Internet Author: Wilmington, California Voicemail Services: Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI Internet

Apr 09 2010
Enhanced Services Billing Inc - ESBI I was charged for unknown Misc services Voicemail Mnthlyfee Internet Author: islip terrace, New York Utility Companies: Enhanced Services Billing Inc - ESBI Internet

Mar 26 2010
Digital Vmail, Inc., MyIproduct Imail, Regional Commerce Svcs, Triple Three Inc, ESBI and OAN Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. The crammers billed us this month and last on our ATT bill (listed on a separate sheet. The operator who answered said she would cancel the service and I asked to speak to the supervisor. I was an Internet Author: Denver, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Digital Vmail, Inc., MyIproduct Imail, Regional Commerce Svcs, Triple Three Inc, ESBI and OAN Internet

Mar 24 2010
ESBI-long distance calls FOR IMAIL VOICEMAIL FEE-$15.36-BILLED ON MY PHONE BILL -FRONTIER cOMMUNICATIONS IMAIL VOICEMAIL FEE-CHARGE OF 15.36--ESBI BILLING ON MY PHONE BILL-HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHY GLOVERSVILLE, New York Author: gloversville, New York ESBI GLOVERSVILLE, New York

Mar 20 2010
ESBI - Verizon was listed on my verizon bill Have been billing me through verizon for 8.81 Internet Author: Butler, Indiana Telephone Companies: ESBI - Verizon Internet

Mar 20 2010
Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI unitedtel.com erroneously charged me $14.95 Jan & Feb 09 for hellomailmnthlyfee on my Verizon phone bill. . Internet Author: Heathsville, Virginia Telephone Companies: Enhanced Billing Services, ESBI Internet

Mar 20 2010
ESBI BSG Clearing Solutions Billed my residential land line for third party products ans services without my express authorization Internet Author: Northampton, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: ESBI Internet

Mar 19 2010
Digital Vmail, Inc., MyIproduct Imail, Regional Commerce Svcs, Triple Three Inc, ESBI and OAN Alternative Billing falsified service orders Forest Lake, Minnesota Author: Orange, Texas Telephone Companies: Digital Vmail, Inc., MyIproduct Imail, Regional Commerce Svcs, Triple Three Inc, ESBI and OAN Forest Lake, Minnesota

Mar 19 2010
Enhanced Services Billing Inc Representing Residential Email, LLc And Total Protection Plus, LLC ESBI, Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. 46 payments of $12.95 Shrewsbury, Maine Author: Houston, Texas Voicemail Services: Enhanced Services Billing Inc Representing Residential Email, LLc And Total Protection Plus, LLC Shrewsbury, Maine

Mar 16 2010
ESBI Attached To Verizon Bill verizon slaming on the internet doing surveys put phone # charge mothers account won't remove charges , Internet Author: Batavia, New York Internet Fraud: ESBI Attached To Verizon Bill Internet

Mar 05 2010
AT&T ESBI OAN SBO-ONLINE.ORG Billing without authorization Los Angeles California Author: Hartville, Ohio AT&T ESBI OAN Los Angeles, California

Mar 04 2010
enhanced services billing inc esbi, billed my AT&T phone account in the name of my minor child for $14.95/mo- two months (twice in six mo.) san antonio, Texas Author: livingston, Texas enhanced services billing inc san antonio, Texas

Mar 03 2010
ESBI, Email Discounts Fraudulent charges added to my AT&T Phone Bill from 3rd Party service I never signed up for Teaneck New Jersey Author: Chicago, Illinois Telephone Companies: ESBI Teaneck, New Jersey

Feb 19 2010
ESBI Billed me for 2 months I didn't auth. via my AT&T bill ESBI Enhanced Service Billing Inc I was billed 2 months for $14.95 for Digital Vmail, INC-Voicemail....had no idea what kind of service it was...when I called they said they received an email from me with all my personal information r Internet Author: San Leandro, California ESBI Billed me for 2 months I didn't auth. via my AT&T bill Internet

Feb 15 2010
ABRY , Billing Concepts - USBI - ZPDI - ESBI & OCMC , One Call Comm - Opticom NCNI OUTRAGEOUS COLLECT CALL RATES SAN ANTONIO, Texas Author: Sylmar, California ABRY Dba Billing Concepts - USBI - ZPDI - ESBI & OCMC Dba One Call Comm - Opticom SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Feb 03 2010
ESBI ETS Local Biz USA Unauthorized Phone Bill charges! Internet Author: TUCSON, Arizona ESBI ETS Internet

Jan 26 2010
ESBI - UnitedTel -ClickSpark - AT&T sent a bill to me on behalf of UntiedTel. I did not authorize this. UnitedTel claims that I signed up for their service on the web, which is false. I filed a complaint with CPUC, but they coul San Francisco, California Author: Auburn, California Internet Fraud: ESBI, UnitedTel, LLC San Francisco, California