Company Directory | everest-college
Approximately 77 Reports Found

Oct 16 2014
Everest University F.M.U Everest College Everest Online Scam, Rip off, 50,000 dollars in debt and still no diploma told me I owe them a month before graduating. Orlando Florida Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest University Orlando, Florida

Sep 17 2014
Everest University Everest College, Heald College, WyoTech Illegal Debt Collection Nationwide
Author: Florida Colleges and Universities: Everest University Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
Everest Institute is a waste of money and time. Dearborn Michigan Author: Canton, Michigan Trade Schools: Everest College Dearborn, MI Dearborn, Michigan

Aug 30 2014
Everst Institute Everest college Had to find my own extern site no help with resumes or looking for a job.The school told me i was guaranteed a job i completed the program and graduated at the top of my class. I had a great teacher it was career services that failed to do their part it was like after graduation they dropped me. I had a app with a woman with career services and she wasnt even there. Now they are trying to garnish my wages bc i haven't paid but im barley getting 7.50 at Captain Ds to support my family. please help norcross Georgia Author: Alabama Financial Education: Everst Institute norcross, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
Corinthian College - Everest Phoenix Everest College - Takes Away My American Dream Phoenix Arizona Author: Sun City, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Corinthian College - Everest Phoenix Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Everest College Vancouver, WA Wasted my money!! Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver , Washington Trade Schools: Everest College Vancouver, WA Vancouver, Washington

Jun 26 2014
Everest College/Corinthian Colleges Forgery, Scam Artists, Drama Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Everest College/Corinthian Colleges Colorado Springs, Colorado

8, Report #1152023

Jun 04 2014
Everest College Online/Corinthian College Corinthian Colleges Everest/Corinthian Colleges is a RipOff and HUGE FRAUD! DO NOT ATTEND THIS SCHOOL UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE IN DEBT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!! Nationwide Author: Royse City, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest College Online/Corinthian College Nationwide

May 19 2014
Everest College Alhambra Admissions Rep Teo misrepresents Medical Assisting Program to prospective nursing student! alhambra California Author: Alhambra, California Colleges and Universities: Everest College Alhambra alhambra, California

Mar 30 2014
Everest College Corinthian College 60 hours for an AAS and total cost was WAY over $60,000.00 Tempe Arizona Author: Hastings, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest College Tempe, Arizona

Feb 26 2014
Parks College (now Everest College) ) I went to Parks College back in 1999 and graduated. I was given over $10,000 in grants and other scholarships for me to continue to go to school. Thornton Colorado Author: las cruces , New Mexico Colleges and Universities: Parks College (now Everest College) Thornton , Colorado

Jan 17 2014
everest college jobs and other college's do not accept degree like they promised, did not help me find a job after I graduated city of industry California Author: covina, California Colleges and Universities: everest college city of industry, California

Dec 12 2013
Everest College in Dallas, TX I graduated in 2005. When I attended Everest I was told the I wouldhave job security after graduating and that my credits would transfer. I tryed going back to school and was told that my credit would not transfer. I deiced to go back to school this year and there I meet an ex-employee who told me that Everest College lie to students and that is why this person left. This person I also informed me to lookup this lawsuit and hopefully they can help me. I am in a $27000.00 debt to Everest at this time. At this time since none of my credits were able to transfer I will have to retake all my core classes eventhough I already have an Associates Applied Science degree which is the same degree I am know retaking. Thank you for anyhelpyou can provide. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Care Education: Everest College in Dallas, TX Dallas, Texas

Oct 16 2013
Everest College Corinthian Colleges West Valley City Utah
Author: West Jordan, Utah Corrupt Companies: Everest College West Valley City, Utah

Aug 08 2013
Everest College Online CCI Brands, CCI.edu, Corinthia College Inc,Everest University,Mesa Everest College Phoenix AZ Countr DO NOT ATTEND EVEREST!! IT IS A FOR-PROFIT SCHOOL AND THE EDUCATION IS USELESS Tempe Arizona Author: Atlanta, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Everest College Online Tempe , Arizona

Jul 22 2013
Everest College Las Vegas College Deceptive, Predatory, Con Artists. Who will bleed you dry as they collect there funds. Then throw you to the dogs that make sure nothings left. Henderson Nevada Author: Casper, Wyoming Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest College Henderson , Nevada

Mar 13 2013
everest college cci This school has not provided me the resources for searching for a job, let alone has not helped in finding a job. The career center helped for the first few weeks after I graduated and after that I ha Internet Author: st louis, Missouri Trade Schools: everest college Internet

Mar 07 2013
everest college anaheim everest kick me out of school without reason and charge me books fee anaheim, California Author: anaheim, California Trade Schools: everest college anaheim anaheim, California

19, Report #1019528

Feb 24 2013
Everest college rip off over 24,000 dollars in debt and nothing to show for the schooling I did Vancouver, Washington Author: Wasco, Oregon Colleges and Universities: Everest college Vancouver, Washington

Nov 24 2012
CDI College Everest College/ Corinthian College Inc.- Barrie, ONT misrepresented information, statistics, took massive student loan, bad reputation of school emerged & discounts diploma's, poor quality education & instructors Barrie, Ontario Canada Author: Oshawa, Ontario Private Schools: CDI College Barrie, Ontario

Nov 19 2012
Everest College Corinthian College Everest College Do not go to Everest College San Jose, California Author: Sunnyvale, California Colleges and Universities: Everest College San Jose, California

Nov 18 2012
Everest College Corinthian College Warning do not attend this school unless you want to be ripped off and left jobless) Fort Worth, Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Health Care Education: Everest College Fort Worth, Texas

Nov 07 2012
corinthian colleges, everest college asking for money..got no loans/ financial aid, letters in mail merrillville, Indiana Author: rensselaer, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: corinthian colleges, everest college merrillville, Indiana

Oct 10 2012
Everest College Online !!worst school ever!! Tempe, Arizona Author: Clyde, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest College Online Tempe, Arizona

Sep 22 2012
Everest College Bryman Institute Waste of money, time and resources Brighton/Boston, Massachusetts Author: Newton, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest College Brighton/Boston, Massachusetts