Company Directory | explore-talent
Approximately 85 Reports Found

Oct 01 2015
Explore Talent I made a account with explore talent. The next day someone called me saying they are interested in me and that I matched for upcoming movies so I paid for membership. Nevada Las vegas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Celebrities: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 21 2015
Explore Talent Talent Agency Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 13 2015
Explore Talent Exploretalent I had made a profile, I had not put any money down, I decided to put my email and phone number on the web sight. I get a call as soon as I had by a women name, Deanna 1800-888-0999 ext 3117. my con number was 9025930, my user name odessa8665, So when the women called me back she said there was a producer, named Sabor for chicago IL, magazine company. That wanted Models for a swim suit shoot. Funny thing cause I told her I'd call her back cause, I didnt have the money. Sabor him self and I are really good friends, I talked to him, Sabor said he hasnt had any conection with Explore talent. So I asked explore talent to tak down my membership, explaining how their sight was slowing my computer down and eplaining to them that the email on the acount wont let me set it up. I took pictures and voice recordings on verything. I only got taken for 99.00 which is fine, they can have it. this is a problem and I know they are only audition finders, but when you know certen people and they try to say they have auditions for you and sign you up and find out certen casts that they talk about arnt on the sight then its a problem, thanks for your time. sincerely Odessa Dawn Burton aka Ault Las Vegas Nevada Author: Laporte, Indiana Internet Marketing Companies: Explore Talent Nationwide

Mar 03 2015
Explore Talent Scam, Steals people's information, Unprofessional Internet Author: New Mexico Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet
5, Report #1212023

Feb 26 2015
Explore Talent Unsolicited text message SAYING I AM PERFECT FOR A PART IN A SARA JESSICA PARKER HBO DRAMA Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide
6, Report #1204064

Jan 24 2015
Explore Talent Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Talent Scouts: Explore Talent Internet
7, Report #720585

Aug 02 2014
EXPLORE TALENT EXPLORE TALENT IS A SCAM...SCAM...SCAM!!! Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Palo Alto, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: EXPLORE TALENT Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 01 2014
Explore Talent Explore Talent called and demanded to speak with my 12yr old about modeling/acting Las Vegas Nevada they dont have any connections with disney Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telemarketers: Explore Talent Select State/Province

Explore Talent Ami Shafrir Scam, Rip Off, Facts Las Vegas, Internet
Explore Talent Class Action Lawsuit Author: Hollywood, Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 31 2014
Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent Ami & Ben SCAM,RIP-OFF!! VALLEY, California Author: Hawthorne, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent VALLEY, California

Jul 31 2014
Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent exploretalent is a scam sham rip off Internet Explore Talent Class Action Lawsuit Author: LA, California Internet Fraud: Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent Internet

Jul 31 2014
explore talent Basicaly scamed me out of money for nothing! las vegas Nevada Explore talent worked for me! Author: LONG PRAIRIE, Minnesota Celebrities: explore talent las vegas, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
Explore Talent talent agency las vegas Internet Author: Vallejo, California Beauty Pageants: Explore Talent Internet

May 28 2014
Explore Talent They use this FAKE!! email Internet Class Action Lawsuit Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

May 14 2014
Explore Talent Scam!!! Lies!!! Manhattan New York New Class Action Lawsuit Explore Talent Author: Palm Springs , Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide

Dec 26 2013
Explore talent scam, fake, fraud, thieves, fake,horible, not legit,lies, stupid, phony, incompetent,scam artist, con artist,con, rip off, hoax las vegas Nevada Explore Talent Class Action Author: everett, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore talent las vegas, Nevada

Jun 30 2013
Explore Talent using my daughter picture n name without my permission,dnt knw how they got it. houston tx Author: Houston, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet
18, Report #191312

Mar 04 2013
Explore Talent ripoff, scam, lies, needed payment to tell me information about audition that casting director sent to me, used ordinary casting calls, used locations I hadn't listed Los Angeles California
Scam Scam Scam! Author: Ladysmith, Wisconsin Modeling Agencies: Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2013
Trifil Richard Taylor, Tom Fenton and Roxanna Serafim Richard found me on a site called Explore Talent. He contacted me in early January and set up out audition time for 1-15-13. Just yesterday he called me they really like me and want me for the modelin Internet Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Trifil Internet

Dec 18 2012
Explore Talent , the shady employer las vegas, Nevada Author: They Know Where, Advertising / Deceptive: Explore Talent las vegas, Nevada

Aug 02 2012
Explore Talent Pushy, Annoying, money-thieves , Internet Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet
22, Report #919697

Jul 30 2012
Explore Talent Vague, non-specific, fast talking, gushy compliments Las Vegas, Nevada
Author: yuma, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2012
Explore Talent is a scam! Don't trust them! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jun 27 2012
The Actors Club Explore Talent, talent hunter Scam thousands of aspiring actors out of money by false castings, and having them pay to join a fake site Internet, California what ? Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Actors Club Internet, California

Feb 28 2012
Explore Talent David Casting Director phoned me. SCAM!!! Creative Director David contacted me. NO LOGIN in 2 YEARS!! Los Angeles, California Talent David Casting Director Author: Calgary, Alberta Celebrities: Explore Talent Los Angeles, California