Company Directory | explore-talent
Approximately 84 Reports Found

Jan 29 2012
Explore Talent Fraud! internet, Nationwide Author: Merrick, New York Talent Scouts: Explore Talent Nationwide

Jan 27 2012
Explore Talent TEXTBOOK SCAM! internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jan 13 2012
Explore Talent I applied for explore talent 6 months ago, I seen it pop up on a web site I was on, so I decided to register my daughter, today is Jan 13th 2012, my daughter recieved a call from a director by the nam Internet, Internet Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Talent Scouts: Explore Talent Internet

Jan 04 2012
explore talent I was offered a job as a model all i had to do was pay up front and they do the rest. I never heard back from them got no work and when tried calling no answer ever. los angeles, California Author: saint robert, Missouri Modeling & Talent Agencies: explore talent los angeles, California

Sep 26 2011
Explore Talent exploretalent.com Total scam as they got me to pay for business cards and an agent to call me specifically fee: $120, Internet Author: Stoughton, Massachusetts Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Jul 06 2011
explore talent exploretalent.com was told I would get work,bussiness cards ,website and auditions over 100 matches charge my card they are a fraud and are already on the rip off report told me I had an audition in my zip code las vagas, Nevada Author: manchester, New Hampshire Modeling & Talent Agencies: explore talent las vagas, Nevada

May 31 2011
Explore Talent Sam Called to say that I was picked for audition, just needed to pay $120, Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

May 13 2011
explore talent Explore Talent Used my 7 year old's Pictures and I'm not even registered to their company nor I know this company until I searched about them on line. this co Las Vegas, Nevada Please call Customer Service Author: buford, Georgia Websites: explore talent Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 05 2011
ExploreTalent.com Explore Talent Invalid info as well as Ripoff service Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: ExploreTalent.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 13 2010
Explore Talent Ben Scam, phone bank, rip-off Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Explore Talent Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2010
explore talent ami shafrir(mohamad or what ever this terrorists name is(robbing from american people took money,never sent cards ,want money back,, Los Angeles, California ????? Author: fall river, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: explore talent Los Angeles, California

Sep 03 2010
Explore Talent This is where Kristen Stewart and Pamela Anderson got their start!, Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Apr 26 2010
Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com Explore Talent Rude customer service and an all around gimmick, Los Angeles, California Author: , Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com Los Angeles, California

Mar 23 2010
Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent is a huge scam, be careful!! Internet Author: red bud, Illinois Modeling Schools: Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent Internet

Jan 18 2010
explore talent california these MOTHER F*CKERS need to be shut down. I have had it. I will go on national tv to prove it. los angeles, California Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: explore talent california los angeles, California

Nov 27 2009
Explore Talent not legitimate, Internet Author: Chicago, Internet Fraud: Explore Talent Internet

Nov 24 2009
ExploreTalent.com I believe that Explore Talent is a Scam! San Francisco California EXPLORE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA! Author: san jose, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Explore Talent Nationwide

Nov 24 2009
EXPLORETALENT.COM Explore Talent Blatant SCAMs to get your money, Don't believe their Lies! Internet EXPLORE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA! Author: , Modeling & Talent Agencies: EXPLORETALENT.COM Internet

Nov 23 2009
Explore Talent Exorbitant fees, does not deliver, makes promises they can't keep, charges for public information Internet EXPLORE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA! Author: Long Beach, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Internet

Nov 23 2009
Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com) Tried to make me pay for audition information Internet EXPLORE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA! Author: , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com) Internet

Nov 23 2009
Explore Talent, Exploretalent.com, ripoff SCAM No 7 day Money Back, Billing without permission, Fake, Services is spam mail Los Angeles California EXPLORE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA! Author: Newport News, Virginia Modeling Agencies: Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com) Los Angeles, California

Nov 23 2009
Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com It is a scam for real, Internet EXPLORE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA! Author: Dallas, Texas Talent Scouts: Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com Internet

Oct 01 2009
Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com) DISRESPECTFUL CONSUMER SERVICE Internet Author: , Massachusetts Media Outlets: Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com) Internet

Aug 27 2009
Ami Shafrir, Blake Yoon- Explore Talent Explore Talent Hundreds of Thousands Scamed Los Angeles California Ridiculous Deflamation of Character Author: hollywood, California Telemarketing Companies: Ami Shafrir - Explore Talent Los Angeles, California

Jun 18 2009
Explore Talent REGENCY BOCA RATON Florida Author: BOCA RATON, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent BOCA RATON, Florida