Company Directory | extended-warranty
Approximately 900 Reports Found

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Whirlpool Extended Warranty Federal Warranty Service Corp. Impossible to cancel; evasive tactics to avoid policy cancellations; cancellation request mail lost; no fax/phone to cancel Nationwide Author: Bothell, Washington Warranty Companies: Whirlpool Extended Warranty Nationwide

Jan 03 2016
Square Trade Laptop Extended Warranty 3-year up to $699.99 not honored San Francisco Nationwide Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Warranty Companies: Square Trade Nationwide

Dec 26 2015
Solace extended Warranty I paid my montly payments on time Did all I was suppose to do as far as keping up Mainteance .My trans went stuck in First gear.They denied my claim saying the age of my car if they gave me a new trans it would be like giving me a brand new car.and that my Mechanic was not Licenced witch is not true. Also he did work for them before and was paid.They kept asking me for all kinds of paper work which I produced. I asked them if the mechanic was not licenced why did they pay him for work done. He Meaning Gilbert said they didn't know he was not licenced. The Mechanic told me they never called to find out if he was licenced. He is with a shop.He calls his bussiness Mobile Mechanic he will come to you as a courtsy as I can not walk far. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Solace extended Warranty Nationwide

Dec 24 2015
SELECT AUTO IMPORT ARLINGTON VA SOLD ME AN EXTENDED WARRANTY WHEN I HAD ORGINAL MANU FACTORED WARRANTY. TRIED TO CANCEL IT BEFORE IT KICKED IN AND NO ACTION FOR OVER 3 MONTHS Alexandria Virginia Author: vienna, Virginia Auto Warranty: SELECT AUTO IMPORT ARLINGTON VA Alexandria, Virginia

Nov 10 2015
Nationwide Motors Nationwide Assurance (Daniel Deas) Owner Extended Warranty-Never Issued & Will not refund my $1100.00 San Diego California Author: Garland, Texas Auto Warranty: Nationwide Motors San Diego, California

Oct 21 2015
Electrolux/Frigidaire Electrolux/Frigidaire Extended Warranty Designed to Cheat Consumers Charlotte, NC Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Appliances: Electrolux/Frigidaire Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
La-Z-Boy Extended Warranty - Bah Humbug Webster, tx Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: La-Z-Boy Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
CARCHEX Extended Warranty Buyer Beware!!!!!! Please Baltimore Maryland Author: Chester, Virginia Auto Warranty: CARCHEX Extended Warranty Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 17 2015
First Automotive Service Company Superior Protection service plan I purchased an extended warranty from superior protection warranty group, I tried to use the warranty on a bad intake on my 2002 Ford Taurus.I brought my car to holman ford in mt laurel, NJ I was informed that my intake was defective ( had a hole in it) .I called the Superior and they sent out a claims adjuster.The adjuster agreed with the staff from holman that the intake was defective.Superior Warranty company said that there was rust and or corrosion there and they denied my claim.I paid $ 1680.00 for my warranty which is useless.BEWARE of this company there a total RIP OFF! albuquerque nation wide Author: Deptford, New Jersey Auto Warranty: First Automotive Service Company Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
royal administration cancel Author: sarasota, Florida Auto Warranty: AA Auto protection Trevose, Pennsylvania

Sep 11 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Same Thing Happened To Us Author: , Nevada Auto Warranty: AA auto protection Internet

Sep 08 2015
Carmax, Alameda N.M. Extended Warranty Fraud Albuquerque New Mexico Author: rio rancho, New Mexico Auto Warranty: Carmax, Alameda N.M. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
Toyota of Dallas Toyota of Dallas Poor Customer Service and Heavy Deceptive Sales Tacticts On Extended Warranty Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Dallas Dallas,

Aug 25 2015
National Auto Divison Called me telling me my vehicle extended warranty had expired and trying to sell me another one. Mine had not expired but I spent time and energy making sure. THIS IS A SCAM! Howell New Jersey Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Warranty: National Auto Divison Howell, New Jersey

Aug 21 2015
American Musical Supply Company won't honor their free extended warranty Internet Author: Lincoln , California Miscellaneous Electronics: American Musical Supply Internet

Aug 21 2015
Motor Vehicle Solutions JDossey No extended warranty here! St. Peter's Montana? Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Motor Vehicle Solutions St. Peter's, Montana

Aug 20 2015
FRY'S ELECTRONIC IGNORED WARRANTY, IGNORED EXTENDED WARRANTY, FILED COMPLAINT WITH FRY'S, NO ANSWER AFTER A WEEK. ARLINGTON, TEXAS Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: FRY'S ELECTRONIC Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Best Buy extended warranty thru AIG Not worth the paper it's written on!! Douglasville Georgia Author: Winston, Georgia Warranty Companies: Best Buy extended warranty thru AIG Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 05 2015
Addison motorcars SCAMERS!!! Stole extended warranty payment Addison Texas
Author: Canton, Michigan Auto Dealers: Addison motorcars Addison, Texas

Jul 23 2015
Direct choice warranty services In 2007 I purchased extended warranty for my 2003 Nissan Altima for $2150. I was told that if the warranty was not used within the 5 years,$1500 would be returned to me. When I tried to contact the company for my rebate the number was for a mortuary . redding Author: Inglewood , California Auto Repair Service: Direct choice warranty services redding ,

Jul 18 2015
Phoenix American Warranty Company Value Guard WarrantyWynn's Extended Warranty This is not the company you want your vehicle warranty under! Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Colorado Auto Warranty: Phoenix American Warranty Company Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
Phillips Toyota leesburg Extended warranty fraud liars con artists Leesburg Florida TOYOTA EXTENDED WARRANTY... Author: Ocala, Florida Consumer Services: Phillips Toyota leesburg Leesburg , Florida

Jul 10 2015
Vehicle Service Department extended warranty pressure Plano Texas
Just some insight Author: Mnadeville, Louisiana Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Department Plano, Texas