Company Directory | family-savers
Approximately 55 Reports Found

May 18 2010
FAMILY SAVERS CLUB Their company is simply a scam and is charging my credit card. Im am not and have never agreed to being a member,or paying for a membership. Iwant off any list and I want my money back> grove city, Utah Author: SPRINGFIELD, Ohio Computer Fraud: FAMILY SAVERS CLUB grove city, Utah

Apr 12 2010
Family Savers Club Pleasant Grove This Firm charged our credit card w/o any authorization at all on several occasions for hundreds of dollars and no Service Internet Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Family Savers Club Pleasant Grove Internet

Nov 12 2009
Family Savers Club FAMILY SAVERS CLUB, family savers club, Family Savers Club, eFamily network ltd. TOOK MONEY FROM CHILD SUPPORT DEBIT CARD WITHOUT PERMISSION, IVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY!!! HUNG UP WHEN I CALLED THEM 3 TIMES!!! Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Family Savers Club Internet

Nov 11 2009
Family Savers Club Pleasant Grove They took $39.95 off of my debit card without my consent. I want the money back the wronfully took from me.If someone could help me please contact me! Internet, Utah Author: kingsport, Tennessee Loans: Family Savers Club Pleasant Grove Internet, Utah

Oct 10 2009
Family Savers Inc John Barbour Wouldn't refund money until after being served a lawsuit from Constable... Bait and Switch... Charleston, South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Consumer Services: Family Savers Inc Charleston, South Carolina

May 08 2009
Family Savers Inc (North Charleston, SC)Family Savers Inc lied and over embellished but... North Charleston South Carolina Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Buying Clubs: Family Savers Inc North Charleston, South Carolina

7, Report #432078

Mar 08 2009
Family Savers Club Pleasant Grovutus Charged $19.95 to my bank account, I did not authorize this payment, I don't even know who this company is Pleasant Grove utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: mogadore, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Family Savers Club Pleasant Grovutus Pleasant Grove, Utah

8, Report #291939

Mar 06 2009
Google Pay Day, Family Savers Club, Grant Master ripoff -Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with Google Pay Day - I authorized payment of $1.96 to have a cd sent. Now they have multiple companie billing me 4 memberships I didn't authorize. Internet - Eastern Time Zone When I Called does not appear, but got message from this Google Pay Day Site - NOTICE: this report has nothing to do with Google, some ripoff company is using the Google name to scam unsuspecting consumers. Internet Author: upland, California Internet Fraud: Google Pay Day - Family Savers Club - Grant Master Nationwide

9, Report #419264

Feb 02 2009
Family Savers Club Plensant Grovutus taken money out my bank account Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Galesburg, Illinois Adult Web Sites: Family Savers Club Pleasant Grovutus Internet

Jan 31 2009
Family Savers Club Unauthorized Billing! Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Yonkers, New York Buying Clubs: Family Savers Club Pleasant Grove, Utah

Dec 23 2008
Family Savers it is totally misleading they lost my paperwork and than call me 100 hundred times a day North Charleston South Carolina Author: north charleston, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Family Savers North Charleston, South Carolina

Oct 15 2008
Family Savers RIPOFF BAIT & SWITCH, FRAUD, UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES N Charleston South Carolina Author: Tucson, Arizona Buying Clubs: Family Savers N Charleston, South Carolina

Oct 15 2008
Family Savers Is the biggest ripoff of all time Charleston South Carolina Author: Suches, Georgia Buying Clubs: Family Savers Charleston, South Carolina

Sep 17 2008
REMILLIONS, Everyday Legal Forms, Family Savers Club, Business Fund 100, & Grant Search These companies illegally withdrew monies from my bank account after ordering a FREE 1.97 CD. This caused overdraft charges . The total amount came to $338.88. Saint George Utah Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: REMILLIONS, Everyday Legal Forms, Family Savers Club, Business Fund 100, & Grant Search Saint George, Utah

Jun 30 2008
Family Savers Of Pensacola, Inc Company gone... and with it my paid lifetime membership! Pensacola Florida Author: Tijeras, New Mexico Questionable Activities: Family Savers Of Pensacola, Inc Pensacola, Florida

Apr 18 2008
Family Savers Club Pleasant Grove Family Savers Club debit my bank account twice without my pin & no authorization Pleasant Grove Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that was wrongfully taken from you Author: Yuba City, California Sales People: Family Savers Club Pleasant Grove Pleasant Grove, Utah

Apr 03 2008
Family Savers - At Home Rewards - Surplus Alert - My DollarShop unknown charges from these companies Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: St. Marys, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Family Savers Nationwide

Mar 25 2008
Bid Fuel - Grant Consultant -, Auction123 - Grant Application Success Kit, Family Savers Club Signed up for Ebay training kit and got charged for many products on my credit card! Henderson Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Bid Fuel, BidFuel, Grant Consultant, Auction123, Grant Application Success Kit, Family Savers Club Henderson, Nevada

Feb 13 2008
Grant Search Assistance, Everday Legal Forms, Networkagenda.com And Rebate Millionaire family Savers And Rebate Millionaire They Ripped Me OFF! St. George Utah Author: Walnut, California Internet Fraud: Grant Search Assistance, Everday Legal Forms, Networkagenda.com,family Savers And Rebate Millionaire St. George, Utah

Jan 28 2008
Family Savers USA bilking my money from my bank account Pleasant Grove Utah Author: floral city, Florida Corrupt Companies: Family Savers USA Utah

Jan 24 2008
FAMILY SAVERS CLUB Charged $19.99 to my Child support Credit Card Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: FAMILY SAVERS CLUB Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jan 17 2008
Raven Media - grantmaster - express Business Funding - network Agenda - everyday Legal Forms - family Savers C Bastards tried to load my card w/ six memberships, gave my info to other creeps, who knows where it goes now Nevada, utah, rhode Island, Washington Author: lake hughes, California Internet: Raven Media - grantmaster - express Business Funding - network Agenda - everyday Legal Forms Nevada, utah, rhode Island, Washington, Rhode Island

Jan 16 2008
Family Savers Club In Ut ONLINE FRAUD I Dont Know Utah Author: North Hollywood, California Corrupt Companies: Family Savers Club In Ut Utah

Jan 09 2008
Growing Rich W/Google - Google Money Profit - Grant Master - Network Agenda - Family Savers Club Everyd Refused a refund could not find any where about non refundable amount Las Vegas Nevada NOTICE: This company has no affiliation with Google. Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Based Business: Growing Rich W/Google - Google Money Profit - Grant Master - Network Agenda Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 08 2008
Family Savers Club responded Utah Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Corrupt Companies: Family Savers Club Nationwide