Company Directory | fedex
Approximately 503 Reports Found

May 15 2016
nowonlinepharmacy.com zhanzhou wangpainmeds4u.com The company claims to sell medications will deliver overnight via fedex. The individual is Zhanzhou Wang 812-720-4281 Internet Author: campbell, California Drugstores: nowonlinepharmacy.com Internet

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

Apr 27 2016
FedEx FedEx does not honor its insurance claims Nationwide Author: Georgia Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
FedEx, Federal Express, FedEx Kinko's FedEx Approved Claims Then Denied Them And Refuses To Pay Memphis, Tennessee Nationwide A small percentage? Author: Sacramento, California Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
eBay eBay will not refund overcharges for shipping even though FedEx has corrected the amount Internet Author: New Berlin, Illinois Shipping & Handling: eBay Internet

Mar 14 2016
HBC Strategies TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HBC Strategies executive team and professional staff are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. HBC's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: HBC Strategies pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. HBC Strategies recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Hanson, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: HBC Strategies TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HBC the only maintenance and construction provider you will ever need. HBC a provider of world-class facility maintenance and construction services. HBC has a strategic advantage by improving quality, reducing cost and eliminating hassles.

Mar 05 2016
FedEx FedEx Ground/Air/Express Denied Claim based on ethnic origin, DISCRIMINATION Memphis TN It's not just you Author: Smiths, Alabama Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
FedEx Stole Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Clothing Stores: FedEx Memphis, Tennessee

Jan 29 2016
LuminessAir We ordered the product, cancelled it within 1 hour after ordering and they sent the product anyway. we returned the product and had to pay fedex shipping. they reinbursed use for the product but not the shipping. Now when we try to email we can't get through on the returns department. Author: Stephentown, New York Beauty Salons: LuminessAir

Jan 10 2016
FedEx Express FedEx Makes Receiving Packages Difficult Denver Nationwide Author: Northglenn, Colorado Shipping Companies: FedEx Express Nationwide

Dec 18 2015
OutEdge Power Product I purchased a power scooter on Nov 20th in the amount of 569.00 for my granddaughter Christmas psent and I have not received it yet. I been told numerous times that it is on the way and I still has not recieved it. Then they tell me that is at FedEx then FedEx said they do not have the product.  New Orlean Author: Bay Point, California BBB Better Business Bureau: OutEdge Power Product

Nov 14 2015
FedEx FedEx Delivery, FedEx Ground, FedEx Cargo Claims Delivery TO THE DOGS Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Pottsboro, Texas Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

13, Report #1101911

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Service Terrible company, broken items, would not reply! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Amsterdam New York
I am also a victim so this guy is NOT the only one. Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auctions: Carden Family Auction Service Amsterdam, New York

Sep 09 2015
Asus Computer International ASUSTeK COMPUTER INCAsus InternationalAsus.com There was problem with the Asus padfone screen when you put the phone in it. I contact the Asus support team to have it repair and they send me a label via email and when to fedex to have device shipped to repair facility. I got the device back but it is still not working. Fremont California Author: Covina, California Computer Service & Repair: Asus Computer International Fremont, California

Aug 24 2015
Makemypills.com placed an order and paid money by Western Union. Website look pro and states all orders are shipped in the U.S. and use fedex 24 hours. send money receive nothing and they will not answer calls or provide tracking number. total scam and phony Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Sales People: Makemypills.com Internet

Jul 19 2015
Ticket Galaxy I got screwed buying 3 tickets for $229.92, that should of cost $15 ea. The ticket said Ticket Master. I did not realize it was Ticket Galaxy until I received the tickets FedEx. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Elizabethtown, Illinois Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor, Connecticut

Jun 29 2015
Federal Express FedEx Says the packaging was insufficient when they have never seen the package. Memphis, TN Nationwide
Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Shipping Companies: Federal Express Nationwide

18, Report #1232081

May 28 2015
FedEx Claim Fraudulently Denied FedEx dodges responsibility and denies my claim Global Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

May 21 2015
RW Carbon Fedex Denies all damage Claims Even When Paying Extra For Insurance Pomona California Author: Pomona, California Auto Parts: RW Carbon Pomona, California

May 14 2015
FedEx denied claim after package vanished in their office Woodland Hills, CA/ Nationwide
FedEx claim 2 Author: West Hills, California Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 27 2015
FedEx Federal Express FedEx At Fault for damaged Package Washington, DC Nationwide
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 25 2015
HBCfacilities FEDEX FREIGHT. Tibbe, Hoffman, Brust who hatched the scheme for the unholy alliance between HBC and Fedex freight. who pocketed all money ? Lake Mary Florida Sarasota and Harrison, Arkansas Nationwide I worked as a vendor Author: huron, Ohio Shipping Companies: HBCfacilities Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
Rodan and Fields Proactive Without my authorization they continuely took 116 a month from my debit card on products I never received or ordered. When I tried to resolve this they called me a liar and said they won't give me my money until I received the products that I never even orderd. They even sent a pic of my house where Fedex supposedly dropped it off. I have never been through such a terrible experience. I would never ok that money coming out of my account. Plus I have a skin condition from Lupus and I can't use anything like that on my skin. I tried to reason with them but they didn't care. Nationwide Resolved Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Rodan and Fields Nationwide

Apr 16 2015
SGS Can-Am Mailboxes Matt Decker This Fedex authorized drop off location took my package but never gave it to Fedex and now denies receiving the package. Niagara Falls New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Shipping Companies: SGS Can-Am Mailboxes Niagara Falls, New York

Mar 29 2015
studio beauty warehouse inc. SunLaboratories was lied to by a supervisor of this company try to order over the web site it said pending so I call this company she claimed that my product is being shipped out posted sent me an email never did I have no tracking number or confirmation number about FedEx Ground she claimed she was going to take the pending order off of the website its still on their page...but that was so easy to take my d**n money out of my bank account real quick...so to tell you the truth granda hills California Author: atmore, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: studio beauty warehouse inc. granda hills, California