Company Directory | fedex
Approximately 492 Reports Found

Aug 24 2015
Makemypills.com placed an order and paid money by Western Union. Website look pro and states all orders are shipped in the U.S. and use fedex 24 hours. send money receive nothing and they will not answer calls or provide tracking number. total scam and phony Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Sales People: Makemypills.com Internet

Jul 19 2015
Ticket Galaxy I got screwed buying 3 tickets for $229.92, that should of cost $15 ea. The ticket said Ticket Master. I did not realize it was Ticket Galaxy until I received the tickets FedEx. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Elizabethtown, Illinois Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy South Windsor, Connecticut

Jun 29 2015
Federal Express FedEx Says the packaging was insufficient when they have never seen the package. Memphis, TN Nationwide
Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Shipping Companies: Federal Express Nationwide

4, Report #1232081

May 28 2015
FedEx Claim Fraudulently Denied FedEx dodges responsibility and denies my claim Global Nationwide Author: Brooklyn , New York Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

5, Report #1231902

May 28 2015
HBC aka Harrison Brown Stratagies crooks , thieves, scam artist' failure to pay for 49 seperate projects for FedEX Freight East thru HBC Lake Mary, Florida Gary file a complaint with ic3 Author: Wellington, Ohio Consumer Services: HBC aka Harrison Brown Stratagies st Marys, Florida

May 27 2015
Hbc facilities Hbc strategies Harrison brown construction inc Non payment for 51 jobs while holding fedex contract Lake Mary florida Author: Hanson, Massachusetts ORGANIZED CRIME: Hbc facilities Hbc strategies

May 21 2015
RW Carbon Fedex Denies all damage Claims Even When Paying Extra For Insurance Pomona California Author: Pomona, California Auto Parts: RW Carbon Pomona, California

May 14 2015
FedEx denied claim after package vanished in their office Woodland Hills, CA/ Nationwide
FedEx claim 2 Author: West Hills, California Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 27 2015
FedEx Federal Express FedEx At Fault for damaged Package Washington, DC Nationwide
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

Apr 25 2015
HBCfacilities FEDEX FREIGHT. Tibbe, Hoffman, Brust who hatched the scheme for the unholy alliance between HBC and Fedex freight. who pocketed all money ? Lake Mary Florida Sarasota and Harrison, Arkansas Nationwide I worked as a vendor Author: huron, Ohio Shipping Companies: HBCfacilities Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
Rodan and Fields Proactive Without my authorization they continuely took 116 a month from my debit card on products I never received or ordered. When I tried to resolve this they called me a liar and said they won't give me my money until I received the products that I never even orderd. They even sent a pic of my house where Fedex supposedly dropped it off. I have never been through such a terrible experience. I would never ok that money coming out of my account. Plus I have a skin condition from Lupus and I can't use anything like that on my skin. I tried to reason with them but they didn't care. Nationwide Resolved Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Rodan and Fields Nationwide

Apr 16 2015
SGS Can-Am Mailboxes Matt Decker This Fedex authorized drop off location took my package but never gave it to Fedex and now denies receiving the package. Niagara Falls New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Shipping Companies: SGS Can-Am Mailboxes Niagara Falls, New York

Mar 29 2015
studio beauty warehouse inc. SunLaboratories was lied to by a supervisor of this company try to order over the web site it said pending so I call this company she claimed that my product is being shipped out posted sent me an email never did I have no tracking number or confirmation number about FedEx Ground she claimed she was going to take the pending order off of the website its still on their page...but that was so easy to take my d**n money out of my bank account real quick...so to tell you the truth granda hills California Author: atmore, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: studio beauty warehouse inc. granda hills, California

Feb 27 2015
maxtool.com factoryauthorizedoutlet.com Maxtool sends me tool via Fedex no signature required then refuses to refund Internet Good comments Seeworthy Author: Tucson, Arizona Hardware & Tools: maxtool.com Internet

15, Report #1209145

Feb 14 2015
Jace Beauty Company I ordered to bundles of hair back in August 2014 and I am still waiting. The last thing they said was it was being shipped on January the 23,2015. I called Fedex if them tracking # they said all they have is a label and no package. Internet Author: Jamaica, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Jace Beauty Company Internet

16, Report #1208357

Feb 11 2015
southwest air baggage thieves lost my bag on nonstop from Phx to LAX; now trying to force me to pay for FedEx shipping from Dallas to Phx; Dallas Texas Southworst Air adds insult to injury Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Airline Companies: southwest airlines Dallas, Texas

17, Report #1200273

Jan 08 2015
FedEx FedEx destroyed and DISPOSED OF priceless shipped item Melbourne, FL Nationwide
agree to disagree Author: Satellite Beach, Florida Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide

18, Report #1190144

Nov 19 2014
medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Uses name Tim Donahue from Willmantic Connecticut, to wire money for medical supplies. Also has a phone number to call or txt (984) 644-2647 to order. They pick up $ and Never sends merchandise. Scam alert. promised medical supplies to be sent Fedex, delivery within 48 hours. Had me wire money to Western Union, to above individual. They lied and continued emailing me. gave me Fake tracking, and NEVER recieved the merchandise. so to all be aware of this scammer. He also uses MANY Facebook company names to reel you in. Willimantic Connecticut Same thing happened to me... Author: Chesterfield , Illinois Drugstores: medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Willimantic , Connecticut

Nov 18 2014
Ebay ExpertShipper Runaround between expertshipper and Fedex. Fedex fails to deliver package says cantact shipper shipper sends tracking number Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Office Suppliers & Stationers: Ebay Internet

Nov 02 2014
FedEx Express Courier Company Mr. Jonathan Robert (Head Dispatch Officer) another phony-baloney, INSULTING email inheritance SCAM! These CRIMINALS deliberately don't give one! Internet Rebuttal to Mr. Reputal Author: West Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: FedEx Express Courier Company Internet

Oct 11 2014
http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Soliciting by phone.. ESC is captioned on video play .. $3.500 to upline - By Fedex, one up pyramid. city unknown Arizona Author: mission, British Columbia Work at Home Business: http://finallyfoundabetterway.com/ Internet

Aug 27 2014
fedex Worse FEDEX Customer Support and FEDEX claim Department Nationwide Author: Hicksville, New York Shipping & Handling: fedex Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center KinkosKinko's LIED ABOUT PACKING/SHIPPING, DELIBERATELY SCAMMED ME, CARELESS MANAGER ONLY MADE EXCUSES Phoenix Arizona RE: HEY HELENE ,aka- ROBERT Author: Arizona Shipping & Handling: FedEx Office Print & Ship Center Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 25 2014
FedEx Help with the worst customer service I have ever experienced...possibly fraud.‏‏ Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Shipping Companies: FedEx Nationwide

Aug 14 2014
secrete shopper job James Giles, Jim Giles, Erhard Franz This person or persons sent a fedex to me with a fake money order and bogus intructions on what to do to complete the secrete shopper assignment. Hyattsville Maryland Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cash Services: secrete shopper job Hyattsville, Maryland