Company Directory | fedex
Approximately 507 Reports Found

May 27 2014
Native Remedies This Co. wants you to send returns back via Fedex, etc. and if you don't....you're screwed. Somehow the return you send back is lost and they claim they can't find it! Internet
Shipping Policy Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Native Remedies Internet

May 21 2014
USLDH I was approached by a Mr. Ken Moss who called me daily stating that he could help me obtain a loan modification. After I sent the first half of 875.00 via fedex I called to see if he received it He never returned my call. Irvine California Author: Lithonia, Georgia Realtors: USLDH Irvine, California

May 21 2014
FedEx Refuses to honor insurance policy for broken items Memphis Nationwide Author: Rochester, Minnesota Shipping & Handling: FedEx Nationwide

May 15 2014
FEDEX CORPORATION MY PASSPORT WAS STOLEN WHILE IN FEDEX HANDS NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Shipping Companies: FEDEX CORPORATION Nationwide

May 10 2014
Dennis Beckett Dennis Hunt, Dennis Grover, Nery Horn I received a FedEx envelope with a check for $1,680.00. I was instructed to cash the check at my bank and then be a secret shopper at the nearest Walmart Money Gram. It was to be sent to Nery Horn in TX. I was instructed to keep $200.00 as my payment and use the rest for the transfer fee. Boy did I ever get taken! instead of waiting for the check to clear, I used my disability money...I have contacted this Mr Beckett via chat, he intimidated me by saying things like I see you every day, I'm parked down the street from your house, I'm coming in.... He immediately stopped chatting with me when I told him I was going to the police. Internet Author: AUBURN, New York Employers: Dennis Beckett Internet

Apr 28 2014
Federal Express FedEx refused legitimate insurance claim Memphis Tennessee Fed Ex took care of this Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Courier Services: Federal Express Memphis, Tennessee

Apr 21 2014
Fedex Forced me to buy their shipping materials even though my box was fine miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Shipping & Handling: Fedex miami, Florida

Apr 21 2014
Mex Cell Melissa RoyerMexcellmerchant@gmail.commelroyer1@gmail.comNichole Fongnikkieloveboat@gmail.com Was sold 6 iPads. Charged for product, then never shipped product. FedEx confirms that product never shipped Phoenix Arizona Author: St Charles, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Mex Cell Phoenix , Arizona

Apr 16 2014
Seal Skin Covers/ Elite Covers Sold a cover they did not have, shipped partial order $25.00 , and then showed FedEx dropped off the complete order. Ongoing still ! California Internet
Money Refunded / Sealskins Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Marine Accessories: Seal Skin Covers/ Elite Covers Internet

Apr 14 2014
walmart money card they closed my account WITHOUT my consent,told me to buy a new reload prepaidcard so i can transfer my money to that card so my a*s bbrought 2 cards and neither of them work they didn't givr me back my 100 dispute. on top of it all they said i have to wait for a new card to b FedEx to me in 3-5 daus while o sit with out 1 $ to my name unable to gey my daughter's heart meds that without them she could have a heart attack and they don't care nor have they done anything tp fix the problem at all but say sorry. sorry don't give me the 4,000$ in my account *walmart money card there a f* joke and we will contact a laywer tomorrow morning Michigan city Indiana This is why i think Ripoff Report needs to have a way to flag reports for removal! Author: Michiganccity , Indiana Credit & Debt Services: walmart money card Michigan city, Indiana

Mar 29 2014
FedEx FedEx always uses an excuse to rob you/me. Memphis Nationwide Author: Arizona Bait-and-Switch: FedEx Nationwide

Mar 27 2014
FedEx FedEx Ground Insurance Claim Denied - Premium paid Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: rio rancho, New Mexico Shipping Companies: FedEx Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Mar 12 2014
reachoutwirless order a upgraded phone, fedex lost it they will not file a claim or replace it reachoutwirless Author: godfrey, Illinois Telephone Companies: reachoutwirless Select State/Province

Feb 22 2014
FedEx Federal Express Fedex too lazy to deliver to apartment on third floor, so ditches packages in office Olympia Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Shipping Companies: FedEx Olympia, Washington

Feb 21 2014
Todd Bennett Tried to get me to pay the fedex fee to his rep for a check he supposedly sent. U.K. Author: sandiego, California Work at Home Business: Todd Bennett Select State/Province

Feb 20 2014
Woot.com Woot says item shipped, finally gets it to FedEx six days later. Carrollton Texas Author: Morenci, Arizona On-Line Stores: Woot.com Carrollton , Texas

Feb 05 2014
FedEx FraudEx Slower Than the Pony Express  Internet FedEx Fiasco Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Shipping Companies: FedEx Internet, Select State/Province

Feb 05 2014
Never Sold Out Poor Service * Nobody helps New York The fedex courier package arrived EMPTY!! Author: Rio das Ostras, Other Ticket Sales: Never Sold Out Select State/Province

Jan 22 2014
GPO Federal Credit Union, David Wilson (market survey information inc.) Western union store (secret shopper location) fed ex envelope under my door with a $2350 check, & letter to secret shop western union, cash & keep $200 for me, send the rest w.u. & fill out survey. New Hartford, & Fort Wayne NY, Indiana
I received a similar letter via FedEx marked Extremely Urgent. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Based Business: GPO Federal Credit Union Fort Wayne, Indiana

Jan 19 2014
FedEx lost package, refuses to communicate and to resolve the claim Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping Companies: FedEx Los Angeles, California

Jan 14 2014
FedEx Ripoff of FedEx through Ebay Shipping Eee !  Internet Author: Alabama Shipping & Handling: FedEx internet, Select State/Province

Jan 10 2014
Postal Works Shipped and insured a package through them. Claim was paid by FedEx they will not reimburse me. El Paso Texas Author: Bella Vista, Arkansas Shipping Companies: Postal Works El Paso, Texas

73, Report #1112057

Jan 01 2014
eBay PayPal I bought a Gibson guitar that cost $2,500 from an unscrupulous ebay seller. The guitar arrived to my home decapitated, that is, the head of the guitar was separated from its body. The seller would not refund me, neither would eBay. Seller put a damage claim with FedEx, Fedex picked up the guitar from my house on 12/27/13, and said they would refund the seller and the seller would refund me. Ebay closed my case in favor of the seller. The seller has my money, the claim money and I was left without the broken guitar nor money. Ebay and PayPal do not want to issue me a refund, neither does the seller. It seems that I have no other recourse with this sociopathic mechanism.The only reason I did transactions with eBay using pay pal is because they claim Money Protection Guaranteed. There is no protection. The companies of eBay and PayPal are misleading people, and colluding with crimes commited by sellers. I would appreciate your help in recovering my money. Thank you. www.eBay.com Internet Getting your money back Author: Bronx, New York Liars: eBay Internet

74, Report #1111992

Dec 31 2013
skintrium ordered nuritive pigmentation reduce cleasing milk and xf15 for total of $125.94 for over a month and i have made several calls to this company to avail. i believe they are fraud. a company where you cannot talk to anyone except email. no one knows what happened to the mail. i even called USPS and FEDEX to check on the product but i was told no package was delivered or picked up from skintrium. company like this should be looked into for fraud. new york new york Author: carson, California TV Advertisements: skintrium new york, New York

Dec 30 2013
FedEx, FedEx Ground Do The Math: Misdelivery minus Accountability minus Basic Civility equals FedEx Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Shipping Companies: FedEx Las Cruces, New Mexico