Company Directory | fedex
Approximately 509 Reports Found

76, Report #1111992

Dec 31 2013
skintrium ordered nuritive pigmentation reduce cleasing milk and xf15 for total of $125.94 for over a month and i have made several calls to this company to avail. i believe they are fraud. a company where you cannot talk to anyone except email. no one knows what happened to the mail. i even called USPS and FEDEX to check on the product but i was told no package was delivered or picked up from skintrium. company like this should be looked into for fraud. new york new york Author: carson, California TV Advertisements: skintrium new york, New York

Dec 30 2013
FedEx, FedEx Ground Do The Math: Misdelivery minus Accountability minus Basic Civility equals FedEx Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Shipping Companies: FedEx Las Cruces, New Mexico

Dec 26 2013
FEDEX Unable to deliver international shipment that they charged me $150.00, saying they are too busy San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Shipping Companies: FEDEX San Diego, California

Dec 23 2013
FedEx Lost Package Saco Maine Really..so you must be perfect Author: Salem, Oregon Shipping Companies: FedEx Saco, Maine

Dec 20 2013
FedEx Invisible Winter storms In Buffalo and Memphis Cause FedEx Delays!!! Not reported by any Weather Agency! Nationwide Author: Bethesda, Maryland Shipping & Handling: FedEx Select State/Province

Dec 17 2013
Max Tool Tarp Factory Outlet I received the wrong item , a 7x15 mesh tarp, after ordering a 6x10 mesh tarp and paying a $10.80 Fedex Second Day Delivery. I knew and understand that their policy states they are not able to refund shipping costs. I also acknowledge that their listed sizes state that the final size of the tarps are 4 to 6 inches smaller, which would had still been a good fit with a 6x10 tarp. Long story short.... customer support fought me about sending me the right item at no cost to me, saying to maybe use the one I revived by cutting it to size myself and that sizes actually vary on the tarps. Finally they said that it would cost them more money send me another one and that the best thing for me to do, is to accept the refund and keep the wrong item. According to Tarp Factory Outlet run by Max Tool their online Policy states: Tarp Factory Outlet will only pay the return shipping costs if the return is a direct result of our error (you received an incorrect item) and re-ship the correct item at no charge.  I WOULD NOT BUY FROM ANY MAX TOOL ONLINE STORE. If you do, you better hope nothing goes wrong with your order! La Verne California Author: Encinitas, California On-Line Stores: Max Tool la verne, California

Nov 22 2013
NoHo Pack and Ship I will never go back to this location. Save you money this place is a complete rip off. Fed Ex told me that they are the closest drop off in my area and I went a few times but on my third visit the lady wanted to charge me to drop off a prepaid FedEx package. I can go to any other locations in my area and drop off for free. I went to another location down the street and they told me to drop off my package with no hesitation or extra fees so this place is trying to get over so do not give them your money. I plan to report them to Fed Ex for ripping their customers off. North Hollywood California Are you serious? Why is this a rip off?? Author: North Hollywood, California Shipping & Handling: NoHo Pack and Ship North Hollywood, California

Nov 19 2013
NetComm Wireless Limited The company is posing as employer making work at home job offers and the website is legit, however the people trying to get people to work for them are not. I don't know where they are located. The FedEx Louisiana Author: pine mountain, Georgia Employment Services: NetComm Wireless Limited Louisiana

Nov 18 2013
coolmst.com coolmst.com Credit Card Fraud - Beware  Internet
The truth is incontrovertible. Author: Florida Sex Shops: coolmst.com Internet

Nov 01 2013
DynaTek dynatek industries Scam, stole signature off of FedEx tracking ticket to bill for 16 rolls of tape @$1000!! Valencia CA Author: Milford, Connecticut Telemarketers: DynaTek Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
FedEx FedEx stole about $10,000 from our business Greeley Colorado There is a brilliant idea. Author: Greeley, Colorado Shipping Companies: FedEx Greeley, Colorado

Oct 24 2013
www.laptopscreen.com Ken Gave me a fake FedEx tracking number www.laptopscreen.com Internet Company too incompetent to get addresses correctly Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Liars: www.laptopscreen.com Internet

Sep 26 2013
DR Carriers 4 less Carlos, Ramone, ship my car, shippmycar@gmail.com Car transport paid in full via cashiers check and fedex, car not picked up, avoiding all calls. Houston Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Transporters: DR Carriers 4 less Houston, Texas

Sep 23 2013
Wholesale Chairs Larry Hoffman This guy is so low he rips off a church! Los Angeles California CHURCH HAS RECEIVED ALL CHAIRS ORDERED Author: Delray Beach, Florida Bad Check Writers: Wholesale Chairs Los Angeles, California

Sep 16 2013
trustnet a Financial Express Company North America Consumer Promotion DrawClaim Agent: Ryan Oxford 1-888-599-7274 In the letter I received from trustnet it was stated: We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the winners in the NORTH AMERICA CONSUMER PROMOTION DRAW. I supposedly had won the sum of US $8,221.50. FedEx or UPS will deliver the CERTIFIED CHECK ; However, I was advised to contact MY CLAIM AGENT for further instructions on how to claim y big winnings.  Arlington Texas Author: Macon, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: trustnet a Financial Express Company Arlington, Texas

Sep 11 2013
Natalia Malinina realestate attorney Esther Mildner,First Nationwide Title,agency ,LLC,Christopher Donnellly,vice pr I sold 2 units on JUly 30,2013 in the city,on the closing day my power of attorney and the title representative were making conference call with OCWEN to confirm pay off quiotes.,besides that we were having already letter with payoff from them.The cashier checks were sending over night via Fedex and the title was cleared.After 22 days in August 22,2013 I received returned check and the letter that it was no sufficient funds,!!!!!to payoff the payoff amount.The representative Esther Brock form Ocwen,telling that I dont want to negotiate and was sending me another check,that I received on sept.9, West Palm Beach Florida
Author: New York , New York Bad Check Writers: Natalia Malinina West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 10 2013
FedEx A fedex driver delivered & handed my package to a neighbor who decided to steal the package when signature conformation was required.fedex is handling this case sloppy & because of the drivers incompitence they blame me the buyer & the shipper & also expect us to deal with the issue.their driver gave my package to someone else without checking the proper identifacation.but they insist that the seller & i deal with an issue caused by a fedex driver. jersey city New Jersey Author: bklyn, New York Shipping Companies: FedEx jersey city, New Jersey

Sep 04 2013
Richard Payne of Gobel Tech I busted his scam by verifing cashiers check was a faurd. The check was from Michigan and the FedEx started in Philly, Internet Pennsialvania Author: Houston, Texas Computer Software: Richard Payne Internet, Select State/Province

Sep 01 2013
FEDERAL EXPRESS OFFICE FEDEX OFFICE CRIMINAL ACTS, UNFAIR PRACTICE, SABOTAGE, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, MENTAL ANGUIS New York New York
Agripina's reply to rebuttal! Author: New York, New York Customer: FEDERAL EXPRESS OFFICE New York, New York

Sep 01 2013
FedEx Lose my first package and my second package is missing Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Shipping Companies: Fed Ex Select State/Province

Aug 30 2013
FedEx Bad FedEx Driver (Thief?) Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Trucking Companies: FedEx Georgia

Aug 28 2013
illpumpyouup.com Shipping fraud, charge $$ for fedex ground, then ships USPS first class--slow internet This proves alot. Author: Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: illpumpyouup.com Select State/Province

Aug 20 2013
Diamond Candles www.diamondcandles.com Still Waiting for my Shipment 18 days later..., Pierre South Dakota They are making it right.... Author: San Mateo, California Miscellaneous Companies: Diamond Candles Pierre, South Dakota

Aug 09 2013
Fedex Fedex lost two boxes of fresh seafood from alaska and wont pay pittsburgh pennsylvania Snit happens. Author: Cordova, Alaska Shipping & Handling: fedex Select State/Province

Jul 29 2013
CheapSeatTicketHub.com Cheap Seat Ticket HubMarcus Whiteis Charged $15 for 2-day FedEx delivery, took 9 days for delivery, refused refund Lubbock Texas TRUE FACTS Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Ticket Sales: CheapSeatTicketHub.com Lubbock, Texas