Company Directory | fedex

Nov 18 2013
coolmst.com coolmst.com Credit Card Fraud - Beware  Internet
The truth is incontrovertible. Author: Florida Sex Shops: coolmst.com Internet

Nov 01 2013
DynaTek dynatek industries Scam, stole signature off of FedEx tracking ticket to bill for 16 rolls of tape @$1000!! Valencia CA Author: Milford, Connecticut Telemarketers: DynaTek Select State/Province

Oct 29 2013
FedEx FedEx stole about $10,000 from our business Greeley Colorado There is a brilliant idea. Author: Greeley, Colorado Shipping Companies: FedEx Greeley, Colorado

Oct 24 2013
www.laptopscreen.com Ken Gave me a fake FedEx tracking number www.laptopscreen.com Internet Company too incompetent to get addresses correctly Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Liars: www.laptopscreen.com Internet

Sep 26 2013
DR Carriers 4 less Carlos, Ramone, ship my car, shippmycar@gmail.com Car transport paid in full via cashiers check and fedex, car not picked up, avoiding all calls. Houston Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Transporters: DR Carriers 4 less Houston, Texas

Sep 23 2013
Wholesale Chairs Larry Hoffman This guy is so low he rips off a church! Los Angeles California CHURCH HAS RECEIVED ALL CHAIRS ORDERED Author: Delray Beach, Florida Bad Check Writers: Wholesale Chairs Los Angeles, California

Sep 16 2013
trustnet a Financial Express Company North America Consumer Promotion DrawClaim Agent: Ryan Oxford 1-888-599-7274 In the letter I received from trustnet it was stated: We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the winners in the NORTH AMERICA CONSUMER PROMOTION DRAW. I supposedly had won the sum of US $8,221.50. FedEx or UPS will deliver the CERTIFIED CHECK ; However, I was advised to contact MY CLAIM AGENT for further instructions on how to claim y big winnings.  Arlington Texas Author: Macon, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: trustnet a Financial Express Company Arlington, Texas

Sep 11 2013
Natalia Malinina realestate attorney Esther Mildner,First Nationwide Title,agency ,LLC,Christopher Donnellly,vice pr I sold 2 units on JUly 30,2013 in the city,on the closing day my power of attorney and the title representative were making conference call with OCWEN to confirm pay off quiotes.,besides that we were having already letter with payoff from them.The cashier checks were sending over night via Fedex and the title was cleared.After 22 days in August 22,2013 I received returned check and the letter that it was no sufficient funds,!!!!!to payoff the payoff amount.The representative Esther Brock form Ocwen,telling that I dont want to negotiate and was sending me another check,that I received on sept.9, West Palm Beach Florida
Author: New York , New York Bad Check Writers: Natalia Malinina West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 10 2013
FedEx A fedex driver delivered & handed my package to a neighbor who decided to steal the package when signature conformation was required.fedex is handling this case sloppy & because of the drivers incompitence they blame me the buyer & the shipper & also expect us to deal with the issue.their driver gave my package to someone else without checking the proper identifacation.but they insist that the seller & i deal with an issue caused by a fedex driver. jersey city New Jersey Author: bklyn, New York Shipping Companies: FedEx jersey city, New Jersey

Sep 04 2013
Richard Payne of Gobel Tech I busted his scam by verifing cashiers check was a faurd. The check was from Michigan and the FedEx started in Philly, Internet Pennsialvania Author: Houston, Texas Computer Software: Richard Payne Internet, Select State/Province

Sep 01 2013
FEDERAL EXPRESS OFFICE FEDEX OFFICE CRIMINAL ACTS, UNFAIR PRACTICE, SABOTAGE, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, MENTAL ANGUIS New York New York
Agripina's reply to rebuttal! Author: New York, New York Customer: FEDERAL EXPRESS OFFICE New York, New York

Sep 01 2013
FedEx Lose my first package and my second package is missing Springfield Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Shipping Companies: Fed Ex Select State/Province

Aug 30 2013
FedEx Bad FedEx Driver (Thief?) Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Trucking Companies: FedEx Georgia

Aug 28 2013
illpumpyouup.com Shipping fraud, charge $$ for fedex ground, then ships USPS first class--slow internet This proves alot. Author: Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: illpumpyouup.com Select State/Province

Aug 20 2013
Diamond Candles www.diamondcandles.com Still Waiting for my Shipment 18 days later..., Pierre South Dakota They are making it right.... Author: San Mateo, California Miscellaneous Companies: Diamond Candles Pierre, South Dakota

Aug 09 2013
Fedex Fedex lost two boxes of fresh seafood from alaska and wont pay pittsburgh pennsylvania Snit happens. Author: Cordova, Alaska Shipping & Handling: fedex Select State/Province

Jul 29 2013
CheapSeatTicketHub.com Cheap Seat Ticket HubMarcus Whiteis Charged $15 for 2-day FedEx delivery, took 9 days for delivery, refused refund Lubbock Texas TRUE FACTS Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Ticket Sales: CheapSeatTicketHub.com Lubbock, Texas

Jul 22 2013
Buyautotruck accessories . Com Rude manager and sale clerks hung up on me and refused to replace damaged goods. FedEx claim filed only by buyautotruck fraud and deceptive practices Clifton New Jersey
Author: New braunfels, Texas Auto Parts: Buyautotruck accessories . Com Clifton, New Jersey

Jul 16 2013
Waterhouse Financial Services Trio Farms They sent a letter stating I won the International shoppers Lotto Powerball conducted in North America. It was eight people who won and I won only 125,000.00 and had a check for the amount of 3875.00 for me to pay 1875.00 in taxes to a tax agent. Mark Nelson (claim Agent) clarified that I was a winner and I was to call him whenever I cashed the check. After sending the money the rest would be delivered by fedex Bradenton Florida Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Waterhouse Financial Services Bradenton, Florida

Jun 28 2013
Made For Joomla (MadeForJoomla.com) VirtueMart 2 FedEx Plugin False information, highly inflated price quotes, unprofessional behaviour Torrington Connecticut
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Programmers: Made For Joomla (MadeForJoomla.com) Internet

Jun 20 2013
Fedex Office Business cards sold on a bait and switch fraud Internet All I get from those links are this... Author: 32501, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Fedex Internet

Jun 10 2013
Federal Express, FedEx Lost package; failure to ring bell on delivery; left package in public area; lying on delivery log Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: Federal Express Internet

Jun 04 2013
Fedex Fedex Complaint: Fedex driver delivered Important documents (Titles) at the wrong Company and Address. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Courier Services: Fedex Miami, Florida

May 07 2013
Intern-service.com did work for them, did not pay me for it, disappeared Internet Now I am stuck with the FedEx bill Author: Norman, Oklahoma Work at Home Business: Intern-service.com Internet

May 07 2013
FedEx FedEx is HORRIBLE Internet Author: East Syracuse, New Mexico Shipping Companies: FedEx Internet