Company Directory | fedex
Approximately 510 Reports Found

Jul 29 2013
04:03 PM Cheap Seat Ticket HubMarcus Whiteis Charged $15 for 2-day FedEx delivery, took 9 days for delivery, refused refund Lubbock Texas TRUE FACTS Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Ticket Sales: Lubbock, Texas

Jul 22 2013
Buyautotruck accessories . Com Rude manager and sale clerks hung up on me and refused to replace damaged goods. FedEx claim filed only by buyautotruck fraud and deceptive practices Clifton New Jersey
Author: New braunfels, Texas Auto Parts: Buyautotruck accessories . Com Clifton, New Jersey

Jul 16 2013
Waterhouse Financial Services Trio Farms They sent a letter stating I won the International shoppers Lotto Powerball conducted in North America. It was eight people who won and I won only 125,000.00 and had a check for the amount of 3875.00 for me to pay 1875.00 in taxes to a tax agent. Mark Nelson (claim Agent) clarified that I was a winner and I was to call him whenever I cashed the check. After sending the money the rest would be delivered by fedex Bradenton Florida Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Waterhouse Financial Services Bradenton, Florida

Jun 28 2013
Made For Joomla ( VirtueMart 2 FedEx Plugin False information, highly inflated price quotes, unprofessional behaviour Torrington Connecticut
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Programmers: Made For Joomla ( Internet

Jun 20 2013
Fedex Office Business cards sold on a bait and switch fraud Internet All I get from those links are this... Author: 32501, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Fedex Internet

Jun 10 2013
Federal Express, FedEx Lost package; failure to ring bell on delivery; left package in public area; lying on delivery log Internet Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: Federal Express Internet

Jun 04 2013
Fedex Fedex Complaint: Fedex driver delivered Important documents (Titles) at the wrong Company and Address. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Courier Services: Fedex Miami, Florida

May 07 2013
12:07 PM did work for them, did not pay me for it, disappeared Internet Now I am stuck with the FedEx bill Author: Norman, Oklahoma Work at Home Business: Internet

May 07 2013
FedEx FedEx is HORRIBLE Internet Author: East Syracuse, New Mexico Shipping Companies: FedEx Internet
110, Report #272010

May 01 2013
Heritage Auction Galleries / Mr. Doug Norwine / Heritage Galleries And Auctioneers A Life Time of Memories are Gone With The Wind, Treasured Inheritance vanishes from FedEx box Dallas Texas William's Complaint is Obviously Libelous Author: Coalinga, California Liars: Heritage Auction Galleries / Mr. Doug Norwine Dallas, Texas

Apr 26 2013
the real imagination LLC. T-R-I 47 sawfish ct. kissimmee Florida 34759. they offered me an iphone 5, when i got my my packet from fedex i had to give a money order of $250, and when i opened the box it was not what expected , instead of an iphone it was a samsung, and the kissimmee, Florida Author: birmingham, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: the real imagination LLC. T-R-I kissimmee, Florida

Apr 15 2013
Americare Health Jim Ingram I purchased a 12 month supply of HGH on 3/29/13. As of today 4/15/13 I have not received the product. I was told it would be shipped FedEX in 7 to 10 days. My check has cleared the bank. Internet Author: Lake Alfred, Florida Medical Supplies: Americare Health Internet

Apr 13 2013
Fedex Treated poorly unprofessionally and didn't care once I brought this to drivers attention Memphis, Tennessee Author: Fulton, New York Courier Services: Fedex Memphis, Tennessee

Mar 12 2013
page plus pagers of az blake nicole bought ems pager apollo vp 200pro pager payed for pager $411.00 was suppoes to be programed and shipped asked them about traking number gave me bogus fedex tracking number of 1172300300016880 checked internet, Arizona page plus pager Author: elkgrove village, Illinois Paging Companies: page plus pagers of az internet, Arizona
115, Report #1019577

Feb 24 2013
Electronics-Pro-Shop No refund after item was returned and return was verified by FedEx Bloomington or Ontario, California Author: Alameda, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics-Pro-Shop Bloomington or Ontario, California

Feb 22 2013
wax-vac ripped me off said i could get two and pay shipping never came the internet says they shipped to fedex they say no they signed me up for trials and the papers have never came to try and cancel them if Internet Author: grovecity, Ohio On-Line Stores: wax-vac Internet

Feb 17 2013
FedEx Home Delivery Stole my package Bedford Park, Illinois FedEx Thefts Author: Chicago, Illinois Shipping & Handling: FedEx Home Delivery Bedford Park, Illinois

Feb 03 2013
FedEx Federal Express FedEx holding my package hostage, 2day service failure Memphis, Tennessee
OP response is indicative of the reason for the original incompetent complaint. Author: Miami, Florida Shipping & Handling: FedEx Memphis, Tennessee

Jan 26 2013
FEDEX FEDEX Misdelivered $1200 package to UPS. Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
your rebutt is a ripfoff kenny Author: Bandon, Oregon Shipping Companies: FEDEX Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 23 2013
Casey Ditmore Cell Mart Digital Dreams Casey Ditmore aka Cell Mart aka Digital Dreams Shipped us boxes of garbage instead of phones. Paid FedEx with stolen credit cards. Refused to return our money. Sulfur Springs, Texas Author: , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Casey Ditmore Cell Mart Digital Dreams Sulfur Springs, Texas

Jan 21 2013
E.Alamsjah FEDEX Lost my package Jakarta, Internet Author: Jakarta, Shipping & Handling: E.Alamsjah Internet

Jan 18 2013
FedEx Online Team Management Delivery Manager. Good Day!!! Internet Quite the lengthy ROP for a common scam. Author: Clayton, Ohio Shipping Companies: FedEx Online Team Management Internet

Jan 17 2013
Amanda Simons Mercy Cole Ms. Leighey contacted us about a truck tool box on Craigslist. She said she would send a certified check by FEDEX with and extra $30.00 for our time. She ended up sending us a check in the amount of $ Internet Author: Laceyville, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Amanda Simons Internet

Jan 11 2013
globalgoldxchange Global Gold and Metals Trading LLC FRAUD ALERT - Globalgoldxchange /Global Gold and Metals Trading LLC Dumfries, Virginia
Earl Mobammed in PRISON FOR 9 YEARS!! LOL Author: , Ohio Internet Fraud: globalgoldxchange Dumfries, Virginia

Jan 08 2013
fedex PLAIN POOR SERVICE Internet Author: Naples, Florida Shipping & Handling: fedex Internet