cholesterol

Company Directory | financing-alternatives
Approximately 199 Reports Found

Jan 14 2012
Financing Alternatives, INC flim famed me out of 1800 dollars for a desk top computer system, printer, scanner, copier and camera. Chesapeake, Virginia
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Financing Alternatives, INC Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 28 2011
Financing Alternatives, Inc I paid for a computer installment and never got it .I tried to get inttach with them , but, I could not , and i have nevr heard of them at all. I my money or my computer Chesapeake , Virginia Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 22 2011
financing alternatives, inc. I had order a computer, made all required payements got done paying and never got my computer or my money back saying if i wanted it back or the computer there was no phone call ihad payed 1500. chesapeake, Virginia Author: surprise, Arizona Desk Top Publishing: financing alternatives, inc. chesapeake, Virginia

Sep 09 2011
Financing Alternatives Blue Hippo This company is a RIPOFF, Scam artists, they took money from my children, Internet Author: brighton, Illinois Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives Internet

Jun 23 2011
Financing Alternatives,Inc Company ripped me off. Chesapeake, Virginia Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives,Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

6, Report #719459

Apr 19 2011
Financing Alternatives, Inc FAI Deducted money from my checking account to pay for a computer Chesapeake, Virginia
Author: Crosby, Texas Computer Stores: Financing Alternatives, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 03 2011
financing alternatives,inc. took money out my account,and i never got my computer Internet, Virginia Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Financial Services: financing alternatives,inc. Internet, Virginia

Dec 17 2010
Financing Alternatives Inc Pcs For All Blue Hippo, Liberty Financial Financing Alternatives, Inc . Started bi monthly payments, from 11/06 to 7/07, (183.96/month) then billing stopped, and I did not get my computer, OR a refund! Did purchase and receive a desk top from same company in 2005 or so. Chesapeake, Virginia Author: Haledon, New Jersey Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives Inc Pcs For All Blue Hippo, Liberty Financial Chesapeake, Virginia

Mar 19 2010
financing alternatives,inc i would like my money back or i will take action. Chesapeake, Virginia Author: Newyork, Online banking: financing alternatives,inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Oct 27 2009
Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PC's For All i paid 1500 for a computer and never recieved it chesapeak, Virginia Author: iron mountain, Michigan Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PC's For All chesapeak, Virginia

Jun 23 2009
Financing Alternatives Theives, Stole, Scam artists, Jerks, Liars, Chesapeake Virginia Author: Brownsville, Texas Better Business Bureau: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

May 03 2009
Financing Alternatives, Inc Took my money and did not delivery my product Chesapeake Virginia Author: Abilene, Texas TV Advertisements: Financing Alternatives, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 15 2008
Financing Alternatives I ordered a computer thru them they drafted my bank acct until paid in full, but did not ship the product. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Houston, Texas Computer Mail Order: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Dec 06 2008
Financing Alternatives, Inc violated, victomized , disapointed, saddened to have been ripped off!!! Cheasapeake Virginia Author: somerville, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Financing Alternatives, Inc Cheasapeake, Virginia

Aug 05 2008
Financing Alternative mislead, misrepresentation, munipulation, and ripped off for $1230.00 Cheasapeake Virginia Author: jamestown, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Financing Alternative Cheasapeake, Virginia

Aug 01 2008
Financing Alternatives the Ultimate Rip-Off Company Chesapeake Virginia Author: Sumter, South Carolina TV Advertisements: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Jul 07 2008
Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PCs For All.com I am a consumer who was victimized by Fraud by the above company FAI jilted out of over $800.00 in 2006 Chesapeake Virginia Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PCs For All.com Chesapeake, Virginia

Jun 27 2008
Financing Alternatives Inc - Pc's For All Fraud, theives, ripped me off for more than $2200!! Chesapeake Virginia Author: Coventry, Rhode Island Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PC's For All Chesapeake, Virginia

Apr 24 2008
Alnelta Jones - FINANCING ALTERNATIVES, INC They ask if I want a computer and if I couldn't pay the total I could put in layaway!! Chesapeake Virginia Author: Burnham, Illinois Computer Fraud: Alnelta Jones - FINANCING ALTERNATIVES,INC Chesapeake, Virginia

Apr 24 2008
FinancFinancing Alternatives, Inc. Kept my money they say in my account til i reorded could not contact anymore? Internet Other Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: Financing Alternatives, Inc. Internet, Other

Apr 15 2008
Financing Alternatives,I purshase a computer on their layaway plan. I payed $1299.48 and never recieved my computer. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Elkhart, Indiana Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Apr 11 2008
Financing Alternatives Joey, Mr. George H. Christian Here is proof of Financing Alternatives OVERPRICING ON COMPUTERS, avoiding the truth, excessive ACH debit fees, Unlawful price gouging Chesapeake Virginia Author: Kerrville, Texas Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives Joey, Mr. George H. Christian Chesapeake, Virginia

Mar 27 2008
Financing Alternatives, It's been almost a year and i havent received my merchandise. Chesapeake Virginia Author: chicago, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Financing Alternatives,inc. Chesapeake, Virginia

Mar 11 2008
Financing Alternatives, INC. They took my money and did not give me what i paid for. 1,889.00 Chesapeake, Virginia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: Financing Alternatives, INC. Chesapeake,, Virginia

Mar 06 2008
EVOLUTION FINANCIAL - PAYOMATIC - AMERICAS PURCHASE PROGRAM FINANCING ALTERNATIVE Same as Financing Alternatives and Shoy Computer- same program same people Royersfield Pennsylvania Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Marketing Companies: EVOLUTION FINANCIAL- PAYOMATIC - AMERICAS PURCHASE PROGRAM FINANCING ALTERNATIVE Royersfield, Pennsylvania