Company Directory | financing-alternatives
Approximately 203 Reports Found

Apr 11 2008
Financing Alternatives Joey, Mr. George H. Christian Here is proof of Financing Alternatives OVERPRICING ON COMPUTERS, avoiding the truth, excessive ACH debit fees, Unlawful price gouging Chesapeake Virginia Author: Kerrville, Texas Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives Joey, Mr. George H. Christian Chesapeake, Virginia

Mar 27 2008
Financing Alternatives, It's been almost a year and i havent received my merchandise. Chesapeake Virginia Author: chicago, Illinois Corrupt Companies: Financing Alternatives,inc. Chesapeake, Virginia

Mar 11 2008
Financing Alternatives, INC. They took my money and did not give me what i paid for. 1,889.00 Chesapeake, Virginia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: Financing Alternatives, INC. Chesapeake,, Virginia

Mar 06 2008
EVOLUTION FINANCIAL - PAYOMATIC - AMERICAS PURCHASE PROGRAM FINANCING ALTERNATIVE Same as Financing Alternatives and Shoy Computer- same program same people Royersfield Pennsylvania Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Marketing Companies: EVOLUTION FINANCIAL- PAYOMATIC - AMERICAS PURCHASE PROGRAM FINANCING ALTERNATIVE Royersfield, Pennsylvania

Mar 04 2008
Financing Alternatives, Has anyone else rec'd a letter from an attorneys office-from Mrs. Christian (the owners wife) requesting payment?? Chesapeake Virginia Author: Port Richey, Florida Corrupt Companies: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Mar 02 2008
Shoy Computer - Evolution Financial Services - Americas Purchase Program - Financing Alternatives Inc Same program - same ethical people - different names, Royersford Pennsylvania Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Marketing Companies: Shoy Computer - Evolution Financial Services- Americas Purchase Program- Financing Alternatives Inc Royersford, Pennsylvania

Mar 01 2008
Financing Alternatives, Inc payed for something, and did not get it. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Sumter, South Carolina Financial Services: Financing Alternatives, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 27 2008
Financing Alternatives INC. computer was purchased paid in full never received the computer Chesapeke Virginia Author: concord, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives INC. Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 20 2008
Blue Hippo / Financing Alternatives Blue Hippo computer financing rip off scam-almost paid in full and now no computer and they can't seem to find my account info Chesapeake Virginia Author: Pennsvile, New Jersey Computer Mail Order: Blue Hippo / Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 14 2008
Financing Alternatives They took money out of my checking account every week. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Americus, Georgia Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 13 2008
FINANCING ALTERNATIVES I'M OUT $1800.00 AND NO CHRISTMAS (2007) PRESENT FOR MY HUSBAND. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! CHESAPEAKE Virginia Author: mililani, Hawaii TV Advertisements: FINANCING ALTERNATIVES CHESAPEAKE, Virginia

Feb 07 2008
Financingn Alternatives, Payments were made for a computer that I never received. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Sweet Water, Alabama Computer Dealers: Financingn Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 07 2008
Financing Alternatives they cheated me out my money and compute Chesapeake Virginia Author: mil, Wisconsin Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 05 2008
Financing Alternatives,INC I paid my laptop in full 2,225.00$ never recieved my product. Chesapeake Virginia Author: appleton, Minnesota Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives,INC Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 03 2008
Financing Alternatives Inc Pcs For All Blue Hippo, Liberty Financial I Blieved in what was shown on television to be safe and secure !!!Boy, was i wrong Cesapeake Virginia Author: Reno, Nevada Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives Inc Pcs For All Blue Hippo, Liberty Financial Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 03 2008
FINANCING ALTERNATIVES This company ripped me off for over a year. And when I asked for a refund, I was told that I would get a credit or resume payments at a later date to resume payment. CHESAPEAKE Virginia Author: Ocala, Florida TV Advertisements: FINANCING ALTERNATIVES CHESAPEAKE, Virginia

Feb 01 2008
Financing Alternatives - The Company F.A.I. never sent me my computer and I tried to get my money back and it is about over $1,000 or more they owe me.Can someone refer me to a good Attorney? Chesapeake Virginia Author: San Diego, California TV Advertisements: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 28 2008
Financing Alternatives, Myfai.com Account Paid in Full, No Product!!! Chesapeake Virginia Author: San Diego, California Computer Mail Order: Financing Alternatives, Myfai.com Nationwide

Jan 27 2008
Financing Alternatives, Inc. i paid for a computer and never received it Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Computer Dealers: Financing Alternatives, Inc. Chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 22 2008
Financing Alternatives I'm trying to make a last payment to recieve my cpu... but cant make contact Chesapeake Virginia Author: Houston, Texas TV Advertisements: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 22 2008
Financing Alternatives Stole, lied Chesapeake Virginia Author: Mansfield, Ohio Computer Stores: Financing Alternatives Chesapeake, Virginia

47, Report #302019

Jan 21 2008
Financing Alternatives, Paid almost $1,900.00. After calling, and calling thay said it was delayed. Still, never got it. Chaesapeake Virginia Author: Nashville, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: Financing Alternatives Chaesapeake, Virginia

Jan 17 2008
FINANCING ALTERNATIVES,INC I FIRST ORERED A COMPUTER I DID EVERYTHING THEY SAID PAID MY BILL ON TIME THE COMPUTER WOULD NEVER BE SENT I WOULD CALL THEY WOULD SAY THERE WAS SHIPPING DELAYS TOWARDS THE END I HAD ALREADY PAID THE FULL AMOUNT I CALLED THEY SAID THERE WERE STILL SHIPPING DELAYS I SAID JUST SEND ME A TV THEY SAID I WOULD GET IT SOON NOTHING NEVER CAME SO NOW I AM OUT $2000 DOLLARS I AM NOT A RICH PERSON I WORK CHESAPEAKE Virginia Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Computer Manufactures: FINANCING ALTERNATIVES,INC CHESAPEAKE, Virginia

Jan 17 2008
Financing Alternatives,inc Like many people i also got ripped off by these unhearted bastards. i also paid $2000 and got nothing.I wish there would something we could do to get our money back NOW!!! Chesapeake Virginia Author: Joliet, Illinois Computer Fraud: Financin Alternatives,inc Chesapeake, Virginia

Jan 11 2008
Financing Alternatives Inc. ripped me off for 900 hard working dollars,and kept feeding me lie after lie. Chesapeake Virginia Author: Baltimore, Maryland Computer Fraud: Financing Alternatives Inc. Chesapeake, Virginia