Company Directory | fingerhut
Approximately 617 Reports Found

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Fingerhut Identity theft, merchandise to different state, did not order St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Hicksville, Texas Telephones: Fingerhut St. Cloud, Minnesota

Aug 16 2014
webbank/fingerhut Reported a false report Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Defuniak springs, Florida Liars: webbank/fingerhut Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Aug 10 2014
fingerhut credit reporting errors and disclosed transferes internally to reset 7 year dropoff dates Minnesota Author: orange city, Florida Credit Services: fingerhut, Minnesota

Aug 07 2014
Fingerhut Trying to bill me on an account that was closed Nationwide Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Fingerhut Catalog Charged me for something I did not order or receive St Cloud Minnesota Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 09 2014
Fingerhut Safeline Insurance-- BENEFITS DENIED Saint Cloud Minnesota SAFELINE--FINGERHUT--FRAUD Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Fingerhut St Cloud , Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Lol Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Jun 30 2014
Author: Center Conway, New Hampshire TVs & VCRs: Fingerhut St. cloud, Minnesota

Jun 19 2014
fingerhut VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SAINT CLOUD Minnesota Nationwide Author: fall river , Massachusetts Customer: fingerhut Nationwide

Jun 05 2014
Fingerhut No increase on account Internet Author: PALESTINE, Texas Credit Services: Fingerhut Internet

May 22 2014
RJM Acquisitions/FingerHut Fraudently claiming monies are owed to Fingerhut, and reporting it on credit reports SyossetSyosset New York my horrible experience at finger hut Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Collection Agencies: RJM Acquisitions - FingerHut Syosset, New York

May 15 2014
fingerhut they are ripping me off Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. Internet Author: largo, Florida Questionable Activities: fingerhut Internet

May 13 2014
Fingerhut Late Fee Nationwide Okay live in your dream world... Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Financial Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

May 08 2014
Fingerhut FALSE BILLING st cloud Minnesota Author: glendale, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Fingerhut st cloud, Minnesota

May 07 2014
Fingerhut Illegally deducted an extranious payment from my bank account and refuse to return it. They hide thier location Internet Author: MYRTLE CREEK, Oregon Financial Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 29 2014
fingerhut have disablity ins for disality, tryed several attempts to file on disablity off since 01/15/2014 not help st cloud minnesota 56395 Author: shepherd, Texas Consumer Services: fingerhut Internet

Apr 11 2014
fingerhut fingerhut is on a late fee spending spree!! Saint Cloud Minnesota Payment Arrangements... Author: mashpee, Massachusetts TV Advertisements: fingerhut Saint Cloud , Minnesota

Apr 10 2014
Fingerhut/Web Bank Fingerhut Finger Hut Webbank Web Bank Illegal Late Fees Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Trinity, North Carolina Mail Order Services: Fingerhut/Web Bank Internet

Apr 03 2014
Fingerhut This company charges twice the price but you get .0001% quality Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Stevinson, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Fingerhut Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Mar 20 2014
Fingerhut gave me info to an insurance company ! without my knowledge Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Fingerhut Internet

Mar 13 2014
Fingerhut Rip off Artists of the Year! Internet and all physical locations Internet Author: Upland, California Credit Services: Fingerhut Internet

Mar 10 2014
Fingerhut I retured my order they charged me $27.00 for S/H & Postage. I called payed the full balance to a zero balance. I don't get a bill for 2 months then suddenly a bill comes in charging me a new fees & charges plus late fee on the previous bill. I got stuck paying over # Internet Author: E . Orange, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Fingerhut Internet

Feb 25 2014
Fingerhut payment over charge after making my monthly payment and has never corrected the over charge payment Internet Author: Bronx, New York Banks: Fingerhut Internet

Feb 22 2014
FingerHut Totally Horrible! Never recieved complete order at all and cheap products priced extremely high! Internet Author: Bronx, New York Furniture & Furnishings: FingerHut Internet