Company Directory | fingerhut
Approximately 636 Reports Found

Jun 18 2015
Fingerhut Fingerhut Temporary Credit Line Increase Saint Cloud Minnesota Response to Robert Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Loans: Fingerhut Saint Cloud , Minnesota

May 16 2015
Fingerhut Is sending billing statements and claiming I owe them money for returned merchandise.Charging for returned merchandise and adding interest and harrassing phone calls. newark New Jersey Author: belcher, Kentucky Consumer Services: Fingerhut newark , New Jersey

May 05 2015
Fingerhut Fraudulent Charges billed to me Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Burbank, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Fingerhut Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Apr 18 2015
Fingerhut, Inc. Possible theft ring at Fingerhut, Inc. St. Cloud California Author: Pasadena, California Computer Software: Fingerhut, Inc. St. Cloud, California

Apr 13 2015
FINGERHUT Insurance FRAUD Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Insurance Agencies: FINGERHUT

Mar 27 2015
Fingerhut/WebBank Notice of Incomplete Application --- Me: What Application? St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Credit Services: Fingerhut/WebBank St. Cloud, Minnesota

Mar 09 2015
Fingerhut Fingerhut Sent an item I was looking at and trying to put promo codes in St. Cloud, Minnesota 56303 Author: Salem, Ohio Computer Manufactures: Fingerhut Internet

33, Report #1208112

Feb 10 2015
Fingerhut ORDER 32 IN FLAT SCREEN TV BULIT IN DVD PLAYER. AND A PLAYSTATION 3 SYSTEM. both items was return back to fingerhut. and now they still want me to pay $277 and some change and all I wanted was to exchange the items out do to the fact that the playstation 3 WORKS WHEN IT WANTS TO. AND THE FLATSCREEN TV SHOWS LINE ON THE INSIDE THE TV. EVEN THOUGH IM PAYING INSURANCE ON BOTHE ITEMS. FINGERHUT WONT EXCHANGE THE ITEMS. THEY SAID THAT THEY CAN RETURN THE ITEMS BACK TO ME. FOR THIS 2 YEAR PLAN THAT I PAY FOR BUT FINGERHUT SHOULD BE THE ONE TO STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCTS. AND NOT THIS 2 YEAR PLAN. STIANT CLOUD Minnesota Author: Farmington , Missouri Video Stores: Fingerhut STIANT CLOUD, Minnesota

34, Report #1208035

Feb 10 2015
FINGERHUT VIOLATION OF FCRA REGULATIONS Internet Author: ANAHEIM, California Credit Services: FINGERHUT Internet

35, Report #1200814

Jan 10 2015
fingerhut purchased defected laptop.hp proved motherboard defected.reported to fingerhut.had no response. still paying for it. newark newjersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Manufactures: fingerhut San Antonio , Texas

36, Report #1200171

Jan 08 2015
FINGERHUT AFFINITY BENEFIT GROUP Insurance Fruad. Billed me quarter for Insurance thru The Hartford. BINGHAMTON New York Author: Virginia, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: FINGERHUT AFFINITY BENEFIT GROUP BINGHAMTON, New York

37, Report #1194322

Dec 10 2014
Fingerhut Hollister Jewlery Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

38, Report #1193563

Dec 06 2014
Fingerhut Bogus charges on paid off and closed account/ lies on my credit report St. Cloud Minasota Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Attorneys General: Fingerhut Nationwide

39, Report #1190479

Nov 21 2014
Fingerhut Order Collection Scam Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Fingerhut Internet

Nov 12 2014
Fingerhut Fingerhut will not give me my money back Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Oakland, California Credit Services: Fingerhut Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Nov 05 2014
Fingerhut Completely ripped me and my husband off, sent our rings separately his least expensive came UPS, mine didn't come at all! Now they want me to pay 1,100$ and maintain they will refund it . I just have to fill out legal forms they have never sent to me!! Saint Paul, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Duluth , Minnesota Attorneys General: Fingerhut Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Fingerhut Bluestem Brands Freshstart My order was lost over 10 days ago and fingerhut customer service refused to make a resolution and the company will not return my money and close my account. This is fraudulant as well as a scam. I was not allowed to speak to a supervisor and the customer service agents refused to give me their names. I sent several emails and made several phone calls to fingerhut to no avail. The company has stolen money from me and I want to take legal action. St Cloud Minnesota Author: Kihei, Hawaii Cross-Border Scams: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota

Oct 15 2014
Fingerhut Ripped me off. St Cloud Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Sep 24 2014
Fingerhut, CEO: Brian Smith Fingerhut states I ordered insurance, yet I never received anything, I tried to fix, they are rude, abusive, narcissistic, etc. they refuse to discuss, just want money for nothing. Nationwide Author: Ripon, California Liars: Fingerhut Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Fingerhut PO Box 166Newark, N.J. 07101-0166 I called Fingerhut to work with me on my payments and make them on the 28th of each month. I told them I am on disability and it would really help me. A female stated that she would do that and stated she would waiver the late fee as a one time thing. I have received my bills and nothing has been done that they satated. I spoke to a male who was condescending and uncooperative. He just kept repeating I had to make two payments. I called again and spoke to a female who kept me on the phone for 20 minutes all the while telling me she was checking on it. I could hear her in the background doing something. She finally disconnected me. Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Fingerhut Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Fingerhut Identity theft, merchandise to different state, did not order St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Hicksville, Texas Telephones: Fingerhut St. Cloud, Minnesota

Aug 16 2014
webbank/fingerhut Reported a false report Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Defuniak springs, Florida Liars: webbank/fingerhut Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Aug 10 2014
fingerhut credit reporting errors and disclosed transferes internally to reset 7 year dropoff dates st.cloud Minnesota Author: orange city, Florida Credit Services: fingerhut st.cloud, Minnesota

Aug 07 2014
Fingerhut Trying to bill me on an account that was closed Nationwide Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Fingerhut Catalog Charged me for something I did not order or receive St Cloud Minnesota Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agencies: Fingerhut St Cloud, Minnesota