Company Directory | first-national-card
Approximately 896 Reports Found

Jul 19 2012
First National Card- CCS ripoff the business that doesn't give a dam ,tricked and lied to us, deceptive company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tacoma, WA Credit & Debt Services: First National Card- CCS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2012
CCA Home Shopping Network, First National Card ripoff For anyone that does not take the advice of these reports feel free to send me a few hundred dollars There is nothing different Las Vegas Nevada Author: Philpot, KY Corrupt Companies: CCA Home Shopping Network , First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2012
CCA Home Shopping Network, First National Card ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Roanoke, VA Credit & Debt Services: CCA Home Shopping Network Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2012
First National Card CCA ripoff deceptive company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Crockett, California Credit & Debt Services: First National Card/CCA Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 19 2010
CCS/First National Card They sent me an offer for a credit card, it seemed legit at time now on my credit report I owe $457 Las Vegas, Nevada Author: clifton park, New York CCS/First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 11 2010
CCA - First National Card - CCA Catalog Shopping Membership - CCA CATALOGUE, december 2007 I received a card from this company . i call them they told i have to paid 250dr i did two month latter i received a package i order furniture i paid five hundred dr until now las vegas, Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Computer Fraud: CCA - First National Card - CCA Catalog Shopping Membership las vegas, Nevada

Jun 04 2009
First National Card / Consumer Credit Services Rip-off *UPDATE Author: knoxville, tn Credit & Debt Services: Consumer Credit Services/First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 22 2009
CCS Credit Service Division, CCA, FIRST NATIONAL CARD, FIRST NATIONAL CORP RIPPING OFF YOUNG PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE Las Vegas Nevada Author: Chateaugay, New York Sales People: CCS Credit Service Division Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 15 2008
First National Card 1 ripping off bastarts Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: First National Card 1 Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2008
First National Card THEY GOT ME TO BUY THIS CARD THAT I DIDN'T WANT I WANTED TO CANCEL THEY TOLD ME NO Las Vegas Nevada Author: Corona, New York District Attorneys Assistant DA: First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 18 2008

Aug 01 2008
First National Card ,USA FinaicingPO Take your money and dont follow out Las Vegas Nevada Author: MACON, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First National Card , USA FinaicingPO Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 29 2008
First National Card Corporation CCS About 5 years ago I was sent from CCS with a statement saying I was approved for 6,500.00. I called the number they said I had to pay 200.00 dollars up front. I did and I never heard from them again till about 1 month ago. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rock Island, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First National Card Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 25 2008
First National Card; CCA; Credit Service Division Attempt to scam by getting access to checking account. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dupont, Indiana Attorneys General: First National Card; CCA; Credit Service Division Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2008
First National Card There still charging me after i cancelled my membership Las Vegas Nevada Author: Capitol heights, Maryland Computer Training & Education: First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

May 08 2008
CCA First National Card These scam artists need to be stopped, and I personally will not stop at a refund, I will work tirelessly until this company suffers for what they are doing to people. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CCA First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

May 08 2008
First National Card Former Empployee- More on what you don't know about this company and more. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 31 2008
First National Card , CCA Submitted unauthorized drafts. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First National Card , CCA Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 26 2008
CCA First National Card Scammed out of $200, and probably more if I wouldnt have read reports online. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CCA First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 15 2008
CCA FIRST NATIONAL CARD THANK GOD< THANKS FOR THIS WEBSITE AND THANKS TO MY BANK TO PROTECT MY PENNY LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: CCA FIRST NATIONAL CARD LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Feb 23 2008
1 First National Card, CCS They stole $99.99 from my checking account and I did'nt receive anything else from them. Tallahassee Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Lakeisha Ryan Tallahassee, Florida

Feb 22 2008
Ccs Credit Service Division - First National Card called but went to a person it said thanks for calling pizza hut Las Vegas Nevada Author: livingston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ccs Credit Service Division - First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 20 2008
1 First National Card Credit Sevice Division credit card fraud Las Vegas Nevada Author: oceano, California Camera Stores: 1 First National Card Credit Sevice Division Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 14 2008
First National Card sent me a fake credit card in my name and now its on my credit report Las Vegas Nevada Author: katy, Texas Credit Card Fraud: First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 12 2008
CCA - First National Card - Capital Cretdit Alliance - Consumer Credit Services. unauthorized withdraws from my account takeing $99.99 four minites laker takeing $99.99 more four minites later takeing $99.00 more LAS VEGAS Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: scottsburg, Indiana Corrupt Companies: CCA - First National Card LAS VEGAS, Nevada