Company Directory | fortune-500-affiliate
Approximately 4 Reports Found

Oct 08 2012
Fortune 500 Affiliate Group I was led to believe I was buying into an affiliate internet business and referal program.I invested about $9 thousand and got a bad check from them.Now I cant contact them and they wont return emai Phoenix, Arizona
To the poster bashing CR Consumer Resources Author: Clanton, Alabama On-Line Business: Fortune 500 Affiliate Group Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 28 2012
FORTUNE 500 AFFILIATE GROUP Scammed me out of $729.95!!! PHOENIX, Arizona Author: N/A, Other Work at Home Business: FORTUNE 500 AFFILIATE GROUP PHOENIX, Arizona

Apr 12 2012
Fortune 500 Affiliate Group The company promissed me a full package of training to be able to work on line as affiliate for Amazon and E-Bay Internet, Arizona Spooky Author: Plano, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Fortune 500 Affiliate Group Internet, Arizona

Apr 29 2011
Fortune 500 Affiliate Group Victim of an Internet fraud by Fortune 500 Affiliate Group Phoenix, Arizona Author: Colombo,Sri Lanka, Other Internet Fraud: Fortune 500 Affiliate Group Phoenix, Arizona