Company Directory | free-credit-report
Approximately 499 Reports Found

Sep 01 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Unemployment-Assist National Resource Center My Husband was trying to file for unemployment,went to the wrong site by mistake.They told Him he had to file for free credit report! This morning I have a $1.00 charge on our bank account! Internet Nationwide Oh yeah, call 855-421-9615 Author: Millington, Tennessee Computer Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

2, Report #1319321

Jul 27 2016
GLD'SVCGS GLD MYSCORE Rip-off, Rental Agent, Free Credit Report Anderson South Carolina Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Internet Fraud: GLD'SVCGS Anderson, South Carolina

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a FREE credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM got me to fill out a free credit report then came and charged me with out my permission. ,TN , Province USA Internet Get Your Money back cause I did Author: KISSIMMEE, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Nov 02 2015
Experian Scammed my checking account for $21.95. If you go to Yelp you see we are not the only ones, who fell for the free credit report/score. Casta Mesa California Author: Clanton, Alabama Consumer Services: Experian Casta Mesa, California

6, Report #1220349

Apr 04 2015
EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT I went to Experian for Free Credit Report $1 w/FICO then my credit card was charged $23.87. unethical, deceptive, misleading Internet The notice is clearly posted and is not in fine print Author: New York Credit Reporting Agencies: EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT Internet

Mar 26 2015
KreditKarma and ScoreSense I gave $1.00 to Scoresense on what I was led to believe was a free credit report from kreditkarma. It was really a slick sales from scoresense via kreditkarma. The $1.00 initial charge was almost free. I did not open other emails from scoresense because I thought they were a scam. Little did I know that I had already been scammed by ScoreSense and kreditkarma. Internet ScoreSense Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Brokerage Companies On-line: KreditKarma and ScoreSense Internet

Mar 21 2015
Trans Union Credit Report TransUnion Offered me my free credit report for $1.00, then charged me $18.00 a month ever after! Atlanta Georgia, USA comment Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: Trans Union Credit Report Nationwide

Feb 19 2015
SCORESENSE.COM Charged my credit card $29.95 for a free credit report Internet ScoreSense Author: Rochester, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: SCORESENSE.COM Internet

10, Report #1206424

Feb 03 2015
Experian Free Credit Report FreeCreditReport.com Ripoff Allen Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Experian Free Credit Report Allen, Texas

Sep 19 2014
  I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL). OTL stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded. Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided. I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge. According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded. I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account. I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly. Ewa Beach Hawaii Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: Steven Internet

Aug 29 2014
Esperian / Free Credit Report IS NOT FREE YOU PAY A DOLLAR, THEN YOU PAY MONTHLY IF YOU DON'T CANCEL Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Internet Fraud: Esperian / Free Credit Report Internet

Aug 18 2014
OTL Scoresense Scoresense Scoresense is a total scam. I was told that I would only be charged and refunded a $1.00 for a free credit report. I was charged a month later a fee of $30.95 and was not notified of the charge to my credit card. Why is the government not regulating this kind of theft? -Teena Internet ScoreSense Author: Roselle, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL Scoresense Internet

Jul 16 2014
Experian Deceptive Practice No Free Credit Report Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

May 28 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP ScoreSense uses Harp Program to decieve about free credit report then charges them membership fees Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: tacoma, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: ScoreSense.com Dallas, Texas

May 14 2014
scoresense misleading about FREE credit report, trial period, Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Tipton, Michigan Credit Reporting Agencies: scoresense Dallas, Texas

17, Report #1131994

Apr 18 2014
One Technologies Score Sense One Technologies misleading! I was online with my actual credit card company and the free credit report popped up by this company , my computer was hacked and now unwanted fraudulent misleading inquiring are requesting my credit score/report Texas ScoreSense Author: Tustin, California Credit Services: One Technologies/Score Sense Texas

Mar 13 2014
Score sense Billed me twice for free credit report
I already called Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Score sense Select State/Province

Feb 12 2014
Score Sense, a Product of One Technologies LP Offer a free credit report, and then steal your money out of your checking account Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Homer Glen, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Jan 05 2014
freecreditreport.com The NOT Free Credit Report Internet Again, Free Credit Report. Com selling scams Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Credit Services: freecreditreport.com Internet

Jan 01 2014
OTLScoreSense.com Free Credit Report .com Takes $29.95 out of your bank accunt without authorization! Internet It IS a SCAM!!! Author: Modesto, California Credit Services: OTLScoreSense.com Internet

Dec 10 2013
ScoreSense Mike Roberts the credit solution program a scam The free credit report resulted in $29.95/mth membership to this program Dallas Texas Just the Refund Please Author: Alta, Wyoming Credit Reporting Agencies: ScoreSense Select State/Province

Dec 02 2013
transunion free credit report ripoff internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: transunion Select State/Province

Oct 28 2013
Annual Credit Report.com One Technologies Refused to provide FREE credit report,wanted a credit card& $1.00 & membership before providing a credit report. Internet You Appear Confused Author: Dayton, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Annual Credit Report.com Internet, Select State/Province

Sep 16 2013
ScoreSense.com Free Credit Report Just got Scamed!!! Tyler Texas ScoreSense Author: Texas Credit Services: ScoreSense.com Tyler, Texas