Company Directory | free-lotto
Approximately 222 Reports Found

Aug 01 2007
Free Lotto ripoff Affiliated Office Free lotto telling a single mom with no money she just won 2 million dollars Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Lottery: Free Lotto Affiliatedoffice Internet

Jul 29 2007
Free Lotto Free Lotto - A lot-to nothing but bull, do not cash their checks. Centurion Internet Author: Pretoria, Other Lottery: Free Lotto Internet

Jul 18 2007
Free Lotto.com ripoff Free Lotto Sent me An E-mail claiming I won pending Then they wanted my credit card New York New York Author: Guatemala, Other Internet Fraud: Free Lotto .com New York, New York

Jul 16 2007
FREE LOTTO EZ WIN RIPPED ME OFF Internet Author: matteson, Illinois Con Artists: FREE LOTTO EZ WIN Internet

Jul 07 2007
Free Lotto - PlasmaNet - freelottoezwin.com ripoff i joined this system and now i cant get them to cancell my subscription as they dont reply to my emails Internet Author: warwick, Other Internet Fraud: Free Lotto - PlasmaNet Internet

Jul 06 2007
Free Lotto And Plasmanet takes money out of our account though they say they are free and you won - DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER! New York New York *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that was wrongfully taken from you! Author: Erhard, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Free Lotto And Plasmanet New York, New York

Jun 29 2007
Free Lotto ripoff You took my money I want it back Internet Author: Centurion, Other Computer Fraud: Free Lotto Internet

Jun 24 2007
Free Lotto Plasmanet Kevin Aronin Free Lotto Convincing Claims of millions pending to consumers like me. The company is a fraud Lexington New York Author: Long Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Free Lotto Plasmanet Kevin Aronin Nationwide

Jun 20 2007
Free Lotto Sent me An E-mail claiming I won (pending) Then the wanted my credit card Author: Alberton, Georgia Lottery: Free Lotto South Carolina

May 30 2007
Kate Mclaughlin free lotto major ripoff and the name lies Bellmere Australia Author: Bellmere, Other Door to Door Sales: Kate Mclaughlin Bellmere, Other

May 28 2007
Free Lotto Promotions, Royal Foundation Lotto - this is a RIP-OFF BULL - You have one 85,000.00 send the check of 1,998.00 for tax purposed to recieve your check in full Amsterdam, Dublin Netherlands, Ireland Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Free Lotto Promotions, Royal Foundation Lotto Amsterdam,Dublin, Other

May 16 2007
Free Lotto Plasma Net they are taking money from my credit card and wont stop New York New York Author: perth, Other Con Artists: Free Lotto Plasma Net New York, New York

May 05 2007
FREE LOTTO FRAUD FORGERY United Kingdom Author: coimbatore, Other Door to Door Sales: FREE LOTTO UNITED KINGDOM

Apr 30 2007
The Desk Of Regional Coordinator - Free Lotto Promotion Rip Off, Dishonest, Fruad, Just plain out DIRTY Amsterdam, Netherlands Canada Author: Plantersville, Mississippi Corrupt Companies: The Desk Of Regional Coordinator - Free Lotto Promotion Nationwide

Apr 28 2007
Is Free Lotto True Or Its Just A Scam Been recieving mails that I won ($1,000,000), did try to contact them to for me to recieved the pending prize that they say that I won..till now it always comes to validating and asking me of credit card number which I dont have instead of Identification..Is this true or not???pls. tell me... Ripoff Newyork Internet Author: sta cruz, Other Corrupt Companies: Free Lotto Internet

Apr 20 2007
Free Lotto That I have won 1 mil dollars and sending by mail check in my name ripoff New York New York Author: Amman, Other Internet Fraud: Free Lotto New York, New York

Apr 19 2007
Free Lotto False winning notification, then billing our credit card monthly New York Internet Author: Temecula, California Internet Fraud: Free Lotto Internet

Apr 17 2007
Automaticsubserfreelotto.ny theysaid was free lotto game and have been billing my bank acct ever since for 9.99 a month New York New York internet Author: whitewright, Texas Casinos: Automaticsubserfreelotto.ny

Apr 15 2007
ALADDIN INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY/FREE LOTTO PROMOTION PROGRAM SENT ME A LETTER & CHECK STATING i WON 3RD PRIZE, 120,000.00.USE $2700, TO PAY TAXES, NOTHING COMES OUT OF POCKET, IS THIS REAL RIPOFF EDMONTON Alberta CANADA Author: NEW YORK, New York Liars: ALADDIN INTERNATIONAL SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY/FREE LOTTO PROMOTION PROGRAM EDMONTON, Alberta

Apr 10 2007
Ladybird International Lotto Send a letter with a check enclosed for $2600.00 they said for the taxes ripoff Amsterdam, Netherlands Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Lottery: Ladybird International Sweepstakes Lottery - free Lotto Promotion Program Internet

Apr 10 2007
Aladdin International Sweepstakes Lottery/free Lotto Promotion Program ripoff fraud real looking check up front money for taxes on winnings Amsterdam Texas Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Door to Door Sales: Aladdin International Sweepstakes Lottery/free Lotto Promotion Program Amsterdam, Nertherlands

Apr 08 2007
Free Lotto prize winning and can not claim Ripoff New York New York Author: Amman, Other Cash Services: Free Lotto New York, New York

Apr 05 2007
LADYBIRD INTERNATIONAL LOTTO I got a letter from Ladybird International with a check for free lotto AMSTERDAM Montreal Quebec Canada Author: arab, Alabama Lottery: LADYBIRD INTERNATIONAL LOTTO Nationwide

Mar 30 2007
International Product Registry Free Lotto - IPR Ripoff Dishonest company I receive a lot of mail saying that I won something Why do they take a l'il of my money and send me the things they're offering to me? Hicksville New York Author: San Salvador, Other Mail Order Services: International Product Registry Hicksville, New York

Mar 22 2007
TRANS-CONTINENTAL LOTTO Trans-Continental Sweepstakes Lottery Free Lotto Promotional Program Club Prive' VMC, Helen Pascal Montreal Quebec Canada Author: Pleasanton, Texas Cross-Border Scams: TRANS-CONTINENTAL LOTTO Montreal, Quebec