Company Directory | freelancer-com
Approximately 119 Reports Found

Sep 02 2015
Akil Khatri Akil123 Don't hire freelancer.com/u/Akil22.html Akil Khatri Or Akil123 on freelancer.com or anywhere else he's fraude scammer freelancer. Time and Money waste. Vishwavidyalaya Nationwide Author: Delhi, Alabama Websites: Akil Khatri Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Freelancer.com HAVEN FOR SCAM EMPLOYERS, THIS SITE IS A TRAP!!! Sydney New South Wales
Author: Quezon City, Alabama Internet Services: freelancer.com Internet

Jul 13 2015
freelancer.com Matt Barrie Suspended account, no justification Internet Author: sao paulo, Ontario Employers: freelancer.com Internet

Mar 16 2015
freelancer.com freelancer.co.ukFreelancer Technology Pty Limited a nightmare company deal with, they take your money and then you have to chase them to get it back Sydney, New South Wales Internet Author: Alabama Internet Services: freelancer.com Internet

Mar 15 2015
Freelancer.com Freelancer.in Freelancer is Fraus stolen my money Sydney Alabama Author: Indore, Illinois Internet Fraud: Freelancer.com Sydney, Alabama

Mar 04 2015
Freelancer.com freelancing website FREELANCER.COM is just a scam taken my money and just suspended my account Internet Author: karachi, Alabama Internet Fraud: Freelancer.com Internet

Feb 21 2015
freelancer.com steal money, suspend account, lock up money Sydney New South Wales Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet Services: freelancer.com Internet

Sep 23 2014
Freelancer.com aka getafreelancer.com Freelancer took out $100 from my account without my consent and has yet to return it. Internet Still waiting Author: Wilmington , Delaware Desktop Publishing: Freelancer.com Internet

Sep 05 2014
Su Mei Loo Actualize.com CoachReg Pte Elance.com Freelancer.com Odesk.com Complete Scam - Writers Beware! Singapore Internet Wrongly accused Author: New York, New York Work at Home: Su Mei Loo Actualize.com CoachReg Pte Internet

Aug 12 2014
Freelancer.com Freelancer.com, Freelancer, Matt Barrie The Most Ridiculous Company Online Internet
Account Closed - Watch Out Author: Brooklyn, New York Work at Home: Freelancer.com Internet

Jul 07 2014
Waqas Aahmad Freelancer.com Username: waqasaahmad Terrible and unresponsive programmer that will waste your time and not complete his work Thana, Pakistan Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Software: Waqas Aahmad Internet

Apr 21 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet freelancer.com is a scam Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
freelancer.com Complaint for freelancer.com I'm sharing their contact info. Australia Internet Author: New York Work at Home: freelancer.com Internet

Feb 09 2014
freelancer.com CIN/LLPIN = U93000HR2011FTC043854 Freelancer scam again and victims join hands i almost grab their collar Haryana Internet
Author: chennai, Other Internet Fraud: www.freelancer.com Internet

Feb 06 2014
Freelancer.com Attempted Theft of Money Internet Let me help you out. Author: Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Freelancer.com Internet

Jan 07 2014
Freelancer.com Company prize money releasing issue for a contest Pyrmont, New South Wales Internet Author: Faridabad, Internet Services: Freelancer.com Company Internet

Dec 11 2013
freelancer.com ridiculous low bids, eroneously cut and dispute amounts due New South Wales Internet Author: fremont, Florida Employment Services: freelancer.com Internet

Nov 13 2013
Freelancer.com Don't Use Freelancer.com - All Fraudsters on this site internet Author: Aventura, Florida Internet Fraud: Freelancer.com Select State/Province

Nov 11 2013
Agriya lampcagriya on freelancer.com Disappeared on my project and did not refund the $1000 down payment. Chennai India
I did get my refund Author: Phoenix, Arizona Programmers: Agriya Chennai , Select State/Province

Sep 16 2013
Freelancer.com Terrible service Nationwide Freelancer Support Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Websites: Freelancer.com Select State/Province

Sep 09 2013
Freelancer.com Ripped off New South Wales Australia I'd like to help Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Fraud: Freelancer.com Select State/Province

Sep 06 2013
LogicSpice, Manish Shrimal PhpMaestro, freelancer.com Ripoff, Scam, Deceptive practices Jaipur India Full Refund Processed Author: Medford, New Jersey Internet: LogicSpice, Manish Shrimal Select State/Province

Aug 15 2013
Freelancer.com Allows Fraud People Freelancer.com allows fraud people on there website Sydney
Same issue with Freelancer.com Author: Hyderabad, Other Internet Fraud: Freelancer.com Allows Fraud People Select State/Province

Aug 15 2013
Ishtiaq Mehmood Fraud Freelancer on Freelancer.com Ishtiaq Mehmood Fraud Freelancer on Freelancer.com Hyderabad India
Why do you allow fraud people on your website ? Author: Hyderabad, Other Internet Fraud: Gyaro Hyderabad,

Aug 04 2013
FreeLancer.com Limited My Account to Steal My Money Prymont New South Wales Australia Same Here Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Work at Home: freelancer.com Pyrmont, New South Wales