Company Directory | freelancer
Approximately 124 Reports Found

Aug 19 2016
GAMIT SEO FREELANCER freelancer.com/u/Gamit.html seo gamit gamit freelancer scam lies spam blackhat junk programs bots CRAIOVA, Romania Internet Author: cleveland, Ohio Search Engine Optimization: GAMIT SEO FREELANCER Internet

Aug 16 2016
Gulf Coast Energy This guy named Tommy Esposito hired me (freelancer from Philippines) and did not pay Tampa Florida
This is a bunch of nonsense Author: Davao, Telemarketing Companies: Gulf Coast Energy Tampa, Florida

3, Report #1320229

Aug 11 2016
Bridg-it LLC – Jeffrey John Ervine Mr Ervine owes me, a former freelancer, more than 10K. I won small claims. He owns an 8.5M jet, but cannot cough up the 5K awarded to me. This is a trend. He has dones this for years, I find out now. New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Bridg-it LLC New York, New York

Aug 09 2016
Peopleper Hour : KEVIN G GRAY DIGITAL ALPHABET KEVIN G GRAY : THAT CLAIMS TO BE AN EMPLOYEE FROM GOOGLE USING A PHILIPINES IP ADDRESS : https://www.peopleperhour.com/freelancer/kevin/website-developer-online-marketin/1300519?ref=buyerThe website : http://www.alphabetdigital.xyzHas scammed me. He de KEVIN GRAY - PEOPLEPERHOUR - ROBBING PEOPLE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ON A PLATFORM UNITED KINGDOM Internet
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: Peopleper Hour : KEVIN G GRAY DIGITAL ALPHABET Internet

Jul 25 2016
Fiverr.com Provider: fiverr.com /nanacy Fiverr Helped This Freelancer Take My Money Without Delivering Work Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Small Business Services: Fiverr.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
... Author: Zrenjanin, Websites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. St Louis, Missouri

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 11 2016
ClickFacts, Inc. Michael Caruso, CEO failed to pay freelancer for 7 months salary and now ignoring During 2 years working with ClickFacts, there was never a problem with me (Freelancer) and CEO Michael Caruso, until his Company ClickFacts.com started to decay with his own clients. San Francisco California
Rather than report an issue, bring headaches, I rather let it go Author: Manteca, California Internet Fraud: ClickFacts, Inc. San Francisco, California

Apr 05 2016
Freelancer lied and stole my money, deleted emails and then claim I never wrote back Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Book Publishers: Freelancer Internet

Mar 30 2016
Freelancer Technology Pty Limited Slow Feedback and refusal to refund Sydney Internet Author: Macomb, Illinois Work at Home Business: Freelancer Technology Pty Limited Internet

Feb 25 2016
freelancer fraud abuse stress alienation robbery thief naquera Internet
young indian designers Author: Naquera, Alabama Small Business Services: freelancer Internet

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Nov 04 2015
Freelancer.com FREELANCER INTERNATIONAL PTY LTDMATT BARRIE Ripoff of deposit, company seems to be in need of $12.00 really bad Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies On-line: Freelancer.com Internet

14, Report #1205024

Oct 21 2015
Kyle KIlgore Sharpe SEO peopleperhour.com/freelancer/kyle/kilgore/executive-director/368429# Kyle Kilgore, Sharpe SEO us a ripoff artist and scam artist. BILOXI Mississippi Remedy in Sight Author: New York, New York Computer Fraud: Kyle KIlgore BILOXI, Mississippi

Oct 08 2015
Freelancer Technology Pty Limited freelancer.com Do Not Do Business With Freelancer.com Sydney Sydney Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auctions: Freelancer Technology Pty Limited Sydney,

Sep 30 2015
Freelancer (www.freelancer.com) c/o MATT BARRIE Unauthorized Transactions (International Fraud) PYRMONT SYDNEY Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Freelancer (www.freelancer.com) PYRMONT SYDNEY, Other

Sep 21 2015
Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh They will hire you on-role or take your services as a freelancer and then won't pay you. Once they have used you, they will stop taking you calls, stop replying your mails and messages. My Amit Bansal ,operations head at Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh, sector 26, will simply refuse your rightful payment. Avoid these scammers in all situations. If you plan to take their services, then just take a minute to think and may ask for testimonials from their other clients. They are nothing but just fakers. Shame on you Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh . Chandigarh Nationwide
Author: Ludhiana, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Crossby Advertising in Chandigarh Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Outsource.com https://outsource.com/ They are scams! They are fraudsters check their customers reviews. They have refused to reassign me another freelancer. And don't want to reply to my emails or phone calls. How am I gonna get a refund?: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.outsource.com. Check my evidence that I have attached about how they stole my money. From the emails, to the job I advertised, and how freelancers, and the website have refused to respond to my emails. Also check their fraudulent payment policy. I have attached all my complaints and emails, and conversations on that website: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Ro4_MKQeqpWlJmSVRxRGZ4b0U/view?usp=sharing California Internet OUTSOURCE.COM IS NOT A SCAM Author: Nairobi, Alabama Computer Fraud: Outsource.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
Akil Khatri Akil123 Don't hire freelancer.com/u/Akil22.html Akil Khatri Or Akil123 on freelancer.com or anywhere else he's fraude scammer freelancer. Time and Money waste. Vishwavidyalaya Nationwide Author: Delhi, Alabama Websites: Akil Khatri Nationwide

20, Report #1251918

Aug 31 2015
Freelancer Limited ACN 134 845 748 FREELANCER VERIFICATION ITS A nigtmare Sydney Internet All isues fixed Author: Bragadiru, Work at Home: Freelancer Limited Internet

Aug 21 2015
Freelancer Freelancer needs to screen These “Fly By Night” Freelancers. Sydney Australia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Websites: Freelancer Internet

Aug 15 2015
David John dav57jon people per hour freelancer Internet Author: oxford, Other Desktop Publishing: David John dav57jon Internet

Aug 07 2015
Upwork Elance Odesk CHEAT & MISLEADING PLATFORM -For freelancer and projects- Avoid using Internet
Author: KL, Internet: Upwork Internet

Apr 21 2015
Tinker Tailor not paying Freelancer New York Internet Corrected Dates Author: New York, New York On-Line Business: Tinker Tailor Internet

Mar 19 2015
Web solutions Loghin Cosmin Loghincosmin1 skype namephone 40764070643 from Romania He uses freelance to bid jobs then ask you pay for him to start the work. Once you make the payment he says he is working on it then will not contact you again. Be aware he is on freelancer and do Web Solutions, Loghin Cosmin Loghincosim1, Internet User actually tried getting a refund Author: saint petersburg, Florida Programmers: Web solutions Loghin Cosmin Internet