Company Directory | freelotto-com
Approximately 203 Reports Found

Jan 29 2008
Freelotto.com Waiting.. waiting.. waiting America? greedy thieving LIARS! Internet Author: Brisbane, Other Door to Door Sales: Freelotto.com Internet

Jan 19 2008
Freelotto - Kevin J Aronin scam scam scam New York New York Author: calgary, Alberta Lottery: Freelotto.com New York, New York

Dec 26 2007
Freelotto.com Freelotto is ripping everyone off,IT'S A SCAM New York New York Author: Brisbane, Other Corrupt Companies: Freelotto.com New York, New York

54, Report #292002

Dec 16 2007
FreeLotto.com I try to contact to them throught e-mails nomber of times, but can not find them to do it. need a comformation number to give to the card company,but can not fine a no. no where. company like this should be found and closed down . refund peoples money back also. we are moving I guess we will never see our money .if anyone can help cancel this i would be very pleased. I Don't Know, May Be New York. Internet Author: Piitsburgh, Pennsylvania Entertainers: FreeLotto.com Internet

Dec 04 2007
PNI*FREELOTTO - EZWIN - FREELOTTO.COM Big Business rip off exactly that much so nobody can take legal proceedings against them. New York New York Author: Sandnes, Other Credit Card Fraud: PNI*FREELOTTO - EZWIN - FREELOTTO.COM NY New York, New York

Nov 14 2007
Freelotto.com Unsubscribable Reaccuring charges on credit card-No phone number Internet Author: Shaker Hts., Ohio On-Line Business: Freelotto.com Internet

Nov 09 2007
PlasmaNet - FreeLotto.com INT I won 1,000,000 dollars and they did not want to pay New York New York Go get your money. Author: Olecko, Other Internet Fraud: PlasmaNet - FreeLotto.com INT New York, New York

Oct 23 2007
PNI*FREELOTTO EZWIN FREELOTTO.COM NY They won't stop taking money out of my cretit card, they don't let any phone Number to contack them. New York New York Author: Linden, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: PNI*FREELOTTO EZWIN FREELOTTO.COM NY New York, New York

Oct 22 2007
Freelotto.com Payments cannot be cancelled and am unable to contact them no numbers etc.. Internet Author: Sydney, Other Corrupt Companies: Freelotto.com Internet

Oct 16 2007
Freelotto.com, uklotto Did not live up to promise stated St.Louis Nationwide Canada Author: St.Louis, Missouri Cross-Border Scams: Freelotto.com,uklotto Canada, Nationwide

Oct 12 2007
Freelotto.com Aka PlasmaNet Inc. a BIG rip-off FRAUD! they told me i won $300, $10,000.00 and then $1 and 10 million Station, New York. Grand Central Station, New York Author: gisborne city, Other Door to Door Sales: Freelotto.com PlasmaNet Inc. Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163., New York

Sep 09 2007
freelotto.com Kevin J. Aronin can not do any thing New York Author: sana'a, Other Adult Web Site: Kevin J. Aronin New York

Sep 09 2007
Freelotto.com they led me to believe i won money and they took 17.98 from my debit card Newyork New York Author: raymond, Ohio Lottery: Freelotto.com New York

Sep 08 2007
Freelotto.com emailed me stating I have money pending. Just join. So I joined. No money. I asked for refund and to cancel. They still email me with my lotto for the day. I emailed three times to cancel. They ignore me still. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Corrupt Companies: Freelotto.com Internet

Aug 22 2007
Freelotto.com WHAT A CON, PAYED $7.99 A MONTH FOR NOTHING. WHAT A MUPPIT!! YOU HAVE WON, HELL NO I HAVENT. Ripoff New York Internet Author: nuneaton, Other Door to Door Sales: Freelotto.com Internet

Aug 12 2007
Freelotto.com Ny I am being chaged $9.99 every month for service not authorized to be billed every month since January 2007 Freelotto.com Ny New York Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Lottery: Freelotto.com Ny Freelotto.com Ny, New York

Aug 03 2007
FreeLotto - EZWIN - FreeLotto.com I want this freelotto item removed from my charge card Ripoff Moosup Connecticut Author: Moosup, Connecticut Corrupt Companies: FreeLotto - EZWIN - FreeLotto.com Moosup, Connecticut

Jul 25 2007
FreeLotto.com 'FreeLotto' charged my Credit Card $19.98 each month ! NOT Free at all. NewYork New York *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Cabot, Arkansas Corrupt Companies: FreeLotto.com New York

Jul 24 2007
Freelotto.com I subscribe in this Company for 6 mounths but I Unsubscribe in May 30 2007 they send email that I won 1 Million $ I Claim the prize and they dont Pay Nothing That company Internet Fraud. New York New York Author: Guatemala, Other Computer Fraud: Freelotto.com New York, New York

70, Report #262044

Jul 20 2007
FreeLotto - FreeLotto.com ripoff Robbed and left to dry Internet Author: Roanoke, Virginia Lottery: FreeLotto Internet

Jul 14 2007
freelotto The website told me that I won just to make me pay, I was told I won, but I only lost money. ripoff Internet freelotto.com I lost money, and for nothing, a rip off. Author: Nuuk, Other Internet Fraud: freelotto Internet

Jul 10 2007
Freelotto.com/Plasma Net sent me hundreds of emails telling me I have won the lottery, they never paid and wouldn't stop sending me the messages despite repeated efforts to unsubscribe New York New York freelotto.com charged my account Author: Addis Ababa, Alabama Internet Fraud: Freelotto/Plasma Net I New York, New York

Jun 13 2007
PlasmaNet MADE ME A MILLIONNAIRE- NOT! COMPLETE RIP-OFF! PLASMA NET INC TRADING AS FREELOTTO.COM NEW YORK, NEW YORK AWARDED ME PRIZES OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS, HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS, TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS AND THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS! ALL IN ONE DAY! NEW YORK NEW YORK Learn to recognize sweepstakes style e-mails Author: Chesterfield, Other Lottery: PlasmaNet Nationwide

Jun 11 2007
Www.winners@freelotto.com freelotto Game On The Net we urge you to open your mail and respond befor 14 june Ripoff New York new Plymouth New York Author: NEW PLYMOUTH, Other Casinos & Cardrooms: Freelotto Game On The Net New Plymouth, New York

Jun 06 2007
Winners@FreeLotto.com - Copyright 1999-2007 - PlasmaNet Verification scam @ freelotto New York City New York Author: Witbank, Other Corrupt Companies: Copyright 1999-2007 - PlasmaNet - WinnersFreeLotto.com New York, New York