Company Directory | friend-of
Approximately 359 Reports Found

Oct 15 2016
The Husky League The Husky LeagueSiberian husky Brandon J MartinBrandon Martin RIP OFF, thief, sells sick pups, steals deposits middleburgh New York
Says the personal friend of Nicole Marshburn Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Animal Services: The Husky League middleburgh, New York

Jul 07 2016
Alice Walker-Agent (this is the only name given) Community Domestic Assistance Program for Facebook users. Used friend of mine to get to me asking for money to claim my winnings. Nicholls Georgia Author: Stagecoach, Nevada Internet Fraud: Alice Walker (this is the only name given) Internet

Jul 05 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)).. Miami, Florida
You Must Be a Close Personal Friend of Zarco Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Lawyers: Robert Zarco, Attorney Miami, Florida

Jun 29 2016
WAYNE COUNTY FRIEND OF THE COURT WAYNE COUNTY FOC LAZY, UNEDUCATED, RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DETROIT Michigan Author: garden city, Michigan Government Services: WAYNE COUNTY FRIEND OF THE COURT DETROIT, Michigan

May 29 2016
07:08 PM Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

Apr 11 2016
Robert Werner Robert Mann, Robert Lawmann FRAUDSTER, SCAM ARTIST, CLAIMS TO BE A FORECLSOURE DEFENSE LAW GROUP,  | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Florida Friend of Robert Werner Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Computer Fraud: Robert Werner Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 02 2016
Ma. Juvy B. Arado Jaz Bonita this woman owe me 6,800 php for ordering my slippers online shes a friend of a friend of mine , until this month she still didn't pay her credit loan to me and thats already 5 months . she keep do a promise but still she didnt yet. a kind of a very liar person and a very deciever one. a called sossy girl who used my slipper dont pay back what she order... SHES AN EXTREMELY A LIAR WOMAN .. Talisay, Libagon Southern Leyte Philippines Nationwide Author: manitoba, Dist of Columbia Home Based Business: Ma. Juvy B. Arado Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Friend of the Court Non Return of overpayment of Child Support Lansing Michigan Spoke with Social Security Today Author: Burt, Michigan Government Services: Friend of the Court Lansing, Michigan

Jan 16 2016
Cheboygan Friend Of the Court Friend of the Court allowes my ex to sign for my 17 yr old daughter to be married so he won't have to pay child support, Cheboygan Michigan Author: Cheboygan, Michigan Dead Beat Dads: Cheboygan Friend Of the Court Cheboygan, Michigan

Jan 05 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Sticky Fingered Thief Thief Padding Hospital Bills Insurance Fraud Medicare Fraud Prescription Drugs Stealing Drug Dealer Hospital Patient Molester New York New York From a personal friend of the accused. Author: Bethel, Connecticut Hospitals: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New York

Dec 17 2015
Wayne County Michigan Friend of the Court Third Judicial Court of Michigan Investigate the Wayne County FOC for Racketeering Detroit Michigan Author: Michigan Legal Process Services: Wayne County Michigan Friend of the Court Detroit, Michigan

Dec 03 2015
Dennis Fitzsimmons onetimepayday ,kik, Earnings.aggregator ,Instagram,  Prepay credit card fraud, state legality, gave proof Atlanta ,or Internet if he changes it, Georgia or Internet Using a different alias now? Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Cash Services: Dennis Fitzsimmons Internet

Nov 23 2015
oakland county friend of the court Rodney Yeaker antimother, biast,avoided my concerns of sexual abuse,wants me in jail pontiac, Michigan You can't imagine Author: Cleveland, Ohio Sex Offenders: oakland county friend of the court pontiac, Michigan

Nov 01 2015
Wayne County Friend Of Court using bogus court order on a closed case that was never filed and is past the statue of limitations Detroit Michigan
Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma City Governments: Wayne County Friend Of Court Detroit, Michigan
15, Report #1261968

Oct 17 2015
Oakland county friend of the court parent alienation pontiac Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Government Services: Oakland county friend of the court pontiac, Michigan

Oct 14 2015
Eric towing Fortworth I was moving from where I live so I moved my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta, but the car died. We moved it to a business parking lot with no signage or note on cars being towed. Took the battery to auto zone. I picked up the battery but decided to finish moving. On Tuesday October 13, 2015 after dropping my kids in school. I checked on it. There was still no sign on the car to move it or a tow sign in the area. I called a friend of mine, Brian and we were going to move it that evening. I drive to the location by 6.00 pm to wait for Brian. My car was not there and a sign just appeared from no where on the property. I called them to put my car back. The lady gave me an email address but I needed to research and get legal help against this ripoff. Fortworth Tx Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Towing: Eric towing Fortworth , Texas

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 02 2015
Aime Jackson is a woman who creates love interests with men all over the country only to scam them. She has scammed my father and I'm tired of it. Austin Texas
Aime Jackson Geissler Author: Stamford, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Aime Jackson Austin, Texas

Aug 25 2015
to whom it may concern Author: Burbank, California Neighborhood Services: ANTHONY MICHAEL MOLANO Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Jessica Wierckz, Director Ionia Friend of the Court Referee, Ionia, Michigan 48846 Ms. Jessica K. Wierckz- Director Circuit Court Referee/ Friend of the court  Ionia Michigan Author: Howard City, Michigan Attorneys General: Jessica Wierckz, Director Ionia Friend of the Court Referee, Ionia, Mi 48846 Ionia, Michigan

Jun 23 2015
Balboa Mailing Company In the past they sent me a program in which i was going to make almost $4,000.00 to $5,000.00 monthly If only I could send them an amount of $499.00 dollars. I was completely broke That time and borrowed this money from a friend of mine to send to them. Since that time, never heard from them. Its about 6 to 7 years ago. Today I just received another one where they only ask for $99.00 registration fee if I am so serious about getting money! Can someone put a stop sign on them people from getting other peoples money. San Diego California Author: Irvington, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Balboa Mailing Company San Diego , California

Jun 12 2015
Ben O'Neill solicitor Best Wilson Buckley Mocks Elderly Aboriginal Homeless Man Known to Many in Toowoomba Toowoomba Queensland
DONNA - FRIEND OF BEN O'NEILL ???!! Author: Toowoomba Queensland, Other Lawyers: Ben O'Neill Best Wilson Buckley Toowoomba,

Jun 03 2015
Lisa Hilfiker RealProperty Management= Bad News Liar- Selective Enforcement of Rules Dublin Ohio
UPDATE....As everyone can see we have a friend of the people reported trying to discredit me but the TRUTH is much more powerful... HERES AN UPDATE.... At our last board meeting 6-9-15 we had Author: Columbus, Ohio Realtors: Lisa Hilfiker RealProperty Management= Bad News Dublin, Ohio

May 18 2015
Ole Ben Franklin Motors We purchased a 2006 Honda Element in December of 2012 because our othèr car was dying. A friend of ours said her fiancee was a sales rep at Ole Ben Fr@nklin and could get us a deal.  Knoxville, TN Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Ole Ben Franklin Motors
25, Report #1208617

Feb 12 2015
Bay City MI Friend of the Court Friend of the Court descions are based on gender Bay City Michigan Author: Bay City, Michigan Government Services: Bay City MI Friend of the Court Bay City, Michigan