Company Directory | frontier-pharmacy
Approximately 145 Reports Found

Jul 01 2007
Frontier Pharmacy debited my account, but never ordered from them ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Locust Grove, Virginia Corrupt Companies: Frontier Pharmacy Internet

Jun 23 2007
Frontier Pharmacy, Inc. Dba SafeUSMeds.com ONLINE PHARMACY MISREPRESENTATION ! Ripoff Cooper City Florida Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Corrupt Companies: SafeUSMeds.com Dbw Frontier Pharmacies, Inc. Florida

Jun 22 2007
Frontier Pharmacy Charged me 20.95 a month for several months till I noticed and have never received anything from them Ripoff Latexo Texas Author: Latexo, Texas Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Latexo, Texas

Jun 18 2007
Frontier Pharmacy ready to take YOUR money TOO! Scam!!! Cooper City Florida Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Cooper City, Florida

Jun 13 2007
Frontier Pharmacy - Medsforcost Thieves in the name of helping people! ripoff Cooper City Florida Author: Niles, Michigan Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Cooper City, Florida

Jun 12 2007
Frontier Pharmacy - Pills-on False CHARGES for PILLS not RECIEVED ripoff Weston Florida Author: Carrollton, Texas Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy - Pills-on Weston, Florida

Jun 08 2007
Elite Drug Store - Frontier Pharmacy Don't be fooled by the RXCostCard! The whole thing is a RIPOFF! Elite Drug Store/Frontier Pharmacy is a SCAM!! Cooper City Florida Author: Mobile, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Elite Drug Store - Frontier Pharmacy Cooper City, Florida

Jun 07 2007
Elitedrugstore - Frontier Pharmacy Order never received, disconnect phone #, charges on credit card ripoff Cooper City Florida Author: La Jolla, California Drug Stores: Elitedrugstore - Frontier Pharmacy Cooper City, Florida

Jun 06 2007
Frontier Pharmacy charged my credit card for a purchase never made never verified my rx w/ my doctor Cooper Florida Author: bowie, Maryland Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Florida

Jun 06 2007
Frontier Pharmacy Ripoff Fradulent Billing 19.95 and 20.95 under LSM5-us-pay.com Cooper City Florida Author: ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Cooper City, Florida

Jun 01 2007
Frontier Pharmacy LSM5-US-PAY.COMF DISHONEST/UNAUTHORIZED AND FRAUDULENT BILLING WESTON, FLORIDA Internet Author: Lee's Summit, Missouri Drug Stores: Frontier Pharmacy , LSM5-US-PAY.COM Weston, Florida

May 31 2007
Frontier Pharmacy unauthorized charges to bank account ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Florence, South Carolina Drugstores: Frontier Pharmacy Internet

May 29 2007
FRONTIER PHARMACY, USMEDCENTER.COM Charged my acct.19.95 and then took money for item ordered 5-2-07 and still says being processed but not shipped SARASOTA Florida Author: PASCO, Washington On-Line Business: FRONTIER PHARMACY - USMEDCENTER.COM SARASOTA, Florida

May 11 2007
LSM5-us-pay 866-221 Rip Off by Frontier Pharmacy WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS CAREFULLY Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: LSM5-us-pay Internet

Apr 30 2007
Frontier Pharmacy, Lsm5-us-pay.com frauduently charged an unauthorized monthly fee to credit card internet Internet Author: Jessup, Maryland Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Internet

Apr 16 2007
Frontier Pharmacy - RxCostCard recurring unauthorized monthly charges Ripoff Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy - RxCostCard Internet

Apr 12 2007
Frontier Pharmacy Continued Billing $20.00 per month, unable to stop charges Sarasota Florida Author: Clifton Park, New York Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Sarasota, Florida

93, Report #241907

Apr 02 2007
Frontier Pharmacy Unauthorized charges to my credit card ripoff Cooper City Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Sarasota, Florida Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Cooper City, Florida

Mar 30 2007
LSM5-us-pay.com--Frontier Pharmacy Charged a monthly fee of $20.95 to my credit card. Called this a membership fee but I never consented to be a member. They have made this charge to my account, each month, from November 2006-March 2007 Nationwide Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Internet

Mar 30 2007
LSM5-us-pay.com - Frontier Pharmacy Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Involuntary Fake Membership Fees No Product No Confirmation Just Billed Monthly!! Internet Author: Brevard, North Carolina Pharmacies: LSM5-us-pay.com - Frontier Pharmacy Internet

Mar 20 2007
Frontier Pharmacy debiting my card 20.95, fraudulent charges, ripoff Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Colquitt, Georgia Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Internet

Mar 19 2007
Frontier Pharmacy Ripped off my money. they keep charging my account 20.95 every month. I never recived any thing but a headache. ripoff Weston Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Weston, Florida

Mar 03 2007
Frontier Pharmacy Internet Scam don't give up CC## Cooper City Florida Author: Morgan Hill, California Internet: Frontier Pharmacy Cooper City Fl, Florida

Mar 02 2007
LSM5-us-pay - frontier Pharmacy Monthly billing scam! Watch out for LM5-us-pay ripoff Internet Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Santa Cruz, California Pharmacies: LSM5 us pay - Frontier Phmarmacy Florida

Feb 20 2007
Frontier Pharmacy Aks LSM5-us-pay.com My Bank balance smaller Frontier balance larger 20.95 month ripoff artist month after month month month for What? Stop it!!! Internet Author: Hiram, Georgia Pharmacies: Frontier Pharmacy Internet