Company Directory | fulfillment-center
Approximately 201 Reports Found

Aug 11 2015
fulfillment center Crevalor their customer service called couldnt understand english and hung up on me. Then they billed me 89.99 and would not refund it,, becuase their trail period ended. i didnt even use the product Scottsdale Arizona Author: Westland, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: fulfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 14 2015
Fulfillment center I bought a diet pill for $4.00 and now each monh they are charging my account $89.00 this is riduculous Scottsdale arizona Internet Author: Orleans, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Internet

Jun 01 2015
Fulfillment Center 8390 E Via de Ventura Ste F110 Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Rip Off Scam Scottsdale, Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Fulfillment Center Scottsdale, AZ 85258, Arizona

May 27 2015
Fulfillment Center Green Coffee PureGarcinia Cambogia Pure Cancelled my subscription but theyhave no record Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center, Green Coffe Pure Internet

Apr 27 2015
Action Pro White, Web Fulfillment Center, Agent Chris, Supervisor Chris White Teeth Black Eye Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bakersfield, California Dental Services: Action Pro White Internet

Mar 17 2015
Rejuviderme EcoshipTryjunisse Junisse Fulfillment center This advertisement was backed by Dr. Oz on Facebook.Salt Lake City Internet
Author: Continental, Ohio Alternative Health: Rejuviderme Internet

Mar 09 2015
Healthy Heater Fulfillment Center Fraudulent Advertisement Copley Ohio Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Healthy Heater Internet

8, Report #1200916

Jan 11 2015
Wireless Fulfillment Center Telecom Management Associates Cell Phone Sign-up Manipulation Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moscow, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Fulfillment Center Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 05 2014
GRNCOF8883199684 LAS VEGAS NVUS I have tried Customer Service number and it was out of service. Only the initial $4.95 has hit my card so far, but expecting the big one at any moment. I have disputed the charge with my bank. The only physical address available was the return address on the shipping sticker. Even then it's only identified as Green Coffee Fulfillment Center Las Vegas Nevada ? Dispute... Author: Plant City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: GRNCOF8883199684 LAS VEGAS NVUS Internet

Nov 04 2014
Wireless Fulfillment Center Wireless Web Promos AKA Telecom False representation of contract and cancelation policies.. Dishonest business practices. Tried to scam me and my wife out of 600.00 dollars on 2 phones we never opened and sent back as we were supposed to. Was misleading when I tried to cancel the services.. Made me run around in circles for nothing... Scottsdale Nationwide Author: chapel Hill, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Fulfillment Center Nationwide

Nov 04 2014
PURE VITAMINS FULFILLMENT CENTER Charged for a free trial offer Las Vegas Nevada Author: DUBLIN, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: PURE VITAMINS Internet

Nov 04 2014
green coffee fulfillment center Green coffee bean plus I am trying to cancel my trial but when i call to cancel it im recieving a message that numer is no longer in service canogo park california Author: fredonia, New York Supplemental Health Programs: green coffee fulfillment center canogo park, California

Oct 24 2014
Green coffee Fulfillment Center Pure Green Coffee Company can not be reached for explanation of charges to my account and cancelling order Canogo Park California Author: West Linn, Oregon Customer: Green coffee Fulfillment Center Canogo Park, California

Oct 23 2014
Green cleanse fulfillment centerCanoga park, CA 91309 Internet Author: cary, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Green cleanse fulfillment center Internet

Oct 21 2014
Green Cleanse Fulfillment Center aka GC Fulfillment Center Company sells diet supplements Chatsworth, California also Canoga Park, California Author: Clearwater, Florida Weightloss Programs: Green Cleanse Fulfillment Center Internet

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 05 2014
keragro fulfillment center (mailed the product)nutrajump (charged my acct. twice) misleading and false advertisement,tried to return product they hung up on me have muiltable web sites aurora, CO (mailed from) Nationwide Author: winchester, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: keragro Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado

Jul 21 2014
Fulfillment Center Advertisement stated buy two and get 3 free. I was charged $35.00 for each bottle Aurora Colorado Author: Red Bud, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jul 16 2014
Fulfillment Center Ordered trial bottle of HCA Max and now they continue to send with no way to stop orders. Aurora,  Colorado canel cc Author: Coppell, Texas Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center Select State/Province

Jul 06 2014
Fulfillment Center Dept. 711 US reserve bank RIP OFF-I sent $103. to received worthless and cheap $2 bills and would told that I would get more than what I paid for!!!!!!!!! Never again-DON'T READ ANY ADVERTISMENT IN THE NEWSPAPER ABOUT THIS STUFF. NOT TRUE....... North Canton Ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Fulfillment Center Dept. 711 US reserve bank North Canton, Ohio

Jun 20 2014
RESEARCH VERIFIED FULFILLMENT CENTER Green Coffee Extract1885-BBEVER RIDGE CIRNORCROSS, GA 30071 I purchased Green coffee extract from this company and they sent three bottles of something that did not work but with their money back guarantee I returned the product, all three bottles, and they still have not credited my account. I used a USPS tracking through the postal service and it shows that the package was returned to Reserach Verified Fulfillment Center on the 27th of May. I called the company on the 3rd of June the 11th of June and the 20th of June and they keep saying that it is in the process of being credited. The woman who always answers the phone is oriental and has a hard time listening. She keeps saying the order is under review. I want my money back! They have a full guarantee on all returns with no time limit. This company should be shut down and their licenses revoked immediately for unscrupulous business practices. Norcross Georgia Author: Snowflake, Arizona Weightloss Programs: RESEARCH VERIFIED FULFILLMENT CENTER Norcross , Georgia

Jun 16 2014
Fulfillment Center Original GARCINIA CAMBOGIA: After ordering one time I was put on automatic shipment without my consent. Needed my credit card company to put a stop to it. Aurora Colorado Author: New York, New York Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jun 11 2014
Fullfillment Center Fulfillment Center false advertising, deceptive or confusing order information ,thought I was ordering one bottle, but was sent and billed for 3, did not know this would be a permanent charge to my credit card each month Aurora Colorado Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Fullfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jun 07 2014
Ceuticell (Ceuticell At Cost Fulfillment Center) Anti-Aging Face Cream Using Dr. Oz to advertise product. It is most likely FRAUD. Reported to Dr. Oz's website. Free Offer and you get an invoice in your email very promptly for only the cost of shipping $4.95. Then the company charges your credit card for $89.97 and a separate charge for over $3.00. No invoice, whatsoever, sent to your email account like they did on the free trial. You find out after your credit card has been socked $89.97. Deception at it worst with this company! Attorney General's Office should be notified. Savannah Georgia Author: Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Ceuticell Savannah, Georgia