Company Directory | fullfillment
Approximately 196 Reports Found

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 01 2015
GSCM Fullfillment The phone number I have for this co. does not work.I would like them to stop sending me the Revitol cream It is to much money for what you get. It does not work. Burbank California Author: Sanford, Michigan Alternative Health: GSCM Fullfillment Burbank, California

Mar 06 2015
Ten Fullfillment Celliuserum Scam: Offered free trial and to contact in 15 days but product gave no contact information, Number on charge was not a working number Scottsdale Arizona Author: Rosenberg, Texas Eye Care: Ten Fullfillment Scottsdale , Arizona
4, Report #1203963

Jan 23 2015
BellaAtHome My friend ordered a free trial with my credit card. I didnt agree to it so I called BellaAtHome 20 minutes after recieving order confirmation via email to cancel my account and stop the order before a label is generated and the package is sent from the fullfillment center. the supervisor that i spoke with was extremely rude, constantly cut me off, and refused to have to order stopped. she told me that i need to return it once its delivered to my address and that the product must be delivered back to their facility 7 business days from the day i recieve it. mind you, im in texas and they are in nevada. so i asked her if they are going to pay for return and they said no?! so i would have to pay expedited shipping?!? RIP OFF. henderson nevada
Author: anonymous, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: On-Line Stores: BellaAtHome Internet
5, Report #1194072

Dec 09 2014
Garcinia Fullfillment I was ripped off by this order on the internet. Bought bottle for 4.95. Was supposed to be one time then billed me for $89.00 . Have not even received the product. Charged my account again and never sent the product up to this date so far. Didn't make it known they would continue to send it. Arizona Author: Fremont, Nebraska Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Fullfillment Arizona
6, Report #1193082

Dec 04 2014
Garcinia Fullfillment The Garcinia Plan Advertised a free trial for 4.95, then charged 89.75 fee on top of that, fine print in another link under terms and conditions Salt Lake City Utah Author: SOUTHINGTON, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Fullfillment Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 31 2014
SBP Beauty Products GSCM Fullfillment Free trial of Revitol Anti Aging Treatment Scam Fairbanks California Author: Summerfield, Florida Bait-and-Switch: SBP Beauty Products Fairbanks, California

Oct 11 2014
Chella Chella skin care and, additional products Rebeca the fullfillment manager Carmillo California
Author: Lilburn, Georgia Sales People: Chella Internet

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jun 19 2014
Global fullfillment global fulfillment services clearwater florida 33757  USA Offered discounted dietary pills which arrived with no instruction or cancellation details. Company then charged 2 lots of payment £79.97 and £94.97 to my debit card for failing to cancel within 14 days. Clearwater Florida Internet Author: Blunsdon, Supplemental Health Programs: Global fullfillment Internet

Jun 16 2014
EPG destination fullfillment Rich Folk Travel company takes money and provides no service Las Vegas Nevada Author: Murrieta, California Travel Services: EPG destination fullfillment Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 12 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia Hidden billing Boca Raton, Florida Internet Garcinia Fullfillment Author: Petersburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 11 2014
Fullfillment Center Fulfillment Center false advertising, deceptive or confusing order information ,thought I was ordering one bottle, but was sent and billed for 3, did not know this would be a permanent charge to my credit card each month Aurora Colorado Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Fullfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Apr 03 2014
puregc60 fullfillment center offered on internet as a free trial, i was billed 79.00 for the trial bottle, called to inquire, i was told that i needed to look on the term and condition which states that there would be a 79.00 charge for the free bottle. and 79.00 for every month after that . I told them that i did not want the pills . . They have continued to send the pills and continue to charge my credit card for two month. chatsworth 91313 Internet Author: miami, Florida Drug Manufacturers: puregc60 Internet

Dec 28 2013
GSCM Fullfillment They called my cell phone convincing me to try Green Coffee Bean Extract Diet Supplement for a Free 15 day trial. However my credit card was charged $100.00 before the 15 day trial period. They aren't honest- BEWARE! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! Burbank California Author: Sebring, Florida Weightloss Programs: GSCM Fullfillment Burbank, California

Nov 12 2013
EUROBASE FULLFILLMENT LTD this is what is on the envelope = czech republic lithovarska 1060/12 190 00 praha-liben ,praha,9 got serum free only had to pay postage £1 95p money has been taken out of my bank lihovarska czech republic Author: scotland u. k., Alabama Misc. Health Specialists: EUROBASE FULLFILLMENT LTD czech republic (cz), Select State/Province

Oct 22 2013
Eurobase Fullfillment Ltd I was deceived into paying £84.71 for a FREE gift of Lift Serum Pro,(anti aging cream) as a gift for a member of my family  Lihovarska Czech Republic
Author: Dumfries, Scotland, UK, Beauty Salons: Eurobase Fullfillment Ltd Lihovarska , Select State/Province

Oct 01 2013
Optimal Stack 2Chads Fullfillment False advertisement/ returned product instantly, refund has been promised for 2 months...still waiting Aurora Colorado Optimal Stack Customer Care Author: Pooler, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Optimal Stack Aurora , Colorado

Aug 22 2013
fullfillment centre for bed defence they have sent me 4119.00 CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT BED BUG DEFENCE WHICH I DID NOT ORDER Saint George Utah Author: Mission, British Columbia Exterminating Services: fullfillment centre for bed defence St George, Utah

Aug 12 2013
Fullfillment Center Pure Saffron Slim Product does not work, keep sending more , but did not order any more Aurora Colorado Author: El paso, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Fullfillment Center Aurora, Colorado

Jul 22 2013
GSCM Fullfillment Charged my credit card before the 30day trial was over. I was in my trial period for 10days and then my card was charged. They will not answer the phone, they leave you on hold. Burbank California Author: Memphis, Tennessee Pharmacies: GSCM Fullfillment Burbank, California

Jul 05 2013
SaveMore Vacations, Reservation Services, RSI, SMV, Save More WARNING: Will take all your money with no fullfillment of promises! Disconnected phone #s Redmond Washington Author: Fife, Washington Travel Services: SaveMore Vacations Redmond, Washington

Apr 18 2013
Global Fullfillment BEWARE Clearwater, Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Global Fullfillment Clearwater, Florida

Apr 17 2013
bella brite bella brite fullfillment ce ter would not return my $78.41 after i returned their product arvada, Colorado Author: baltimore, Maryland Dental Services: bella brite arvada, Colorado

Apr 15 2013